Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Another update has arrived for Madden NFL 15. It is available now for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 398 MB. It should be available later tonight for Xbox One users.

UPDATE: It is available now for Xbox One.

A new blog with further details is coming soon. We will update this post when it is posted.

UPDATE #2: The blog has been posted, here are the details.

UNIFORM UPDATES
  • Eagles Home, Away, and Alternate uniforms get full updates
  • Bucs get “MG” patch
  • Raiders get “AL” sticker on back of helmet
  • Lions get patch for William Clay Ford
  • Jags get 20th anniversary patch
GAMEPLAY UPDATES
  • Fixed issue where users were able to grief online opponents by no huddling with Custom Playbooks
  • Tuned Blocked Field Goals & Extra Points
  • Additional stability and tuning
COACHGLASS UPDATES
  • Updated CoachGlass playcall suggestions for PS4

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 niftyjets @ 11/25/14 01:27 PM
Does anybody know if this update affects PS3 as well?

Thanks

# 82 loccdogg26 @ 11/25/14 01:30 PM
As a Lions fan something that has bothered me are the 1997 uniforms. Please EA fix this the pants are silver not white as noted in the following picture. Also the turkey day alternate pants are silver also even though the team had white pants back in the 50s.

# 83 Teleo @ 11/25/14 01:45 PM
Is this update only for PS4? I have not been prompted to do download any update for XBOX 1. Thank you in advance.

# 84 charter04 @ 11/25/14 01:55 PM
I'm streaming some post patch All Madden default game play www.twitch.tv/charter04

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 85 roadman @ 11/25/14 02:10 PM
I'm starting a thread in the LG area, because I haven't upgraded, yet.

However, there were a few things that were very similar issues in NG and LG and why I came over on NG for sliders suggestions. Those two issues were sacks on the CPU QB from holding the ball too long and Robo QB, also from the CPU.

It's only a 1 game sample size, but I just played Packers vs Patroits and there was 1 sack apiece in 7 minute quarters. Normally, the Packers would have sacked the Pats about 3-4 times up to that point in the game before the patch. So, Brady didn't hold onto the ball for long periods of time. This was Play Now with sliders All-Pro default.

Also, Brady was 8/13 with 3 inaccurate passes, which I thought was a plus. I just didn't feel Brady was "Robo QB" in this particular game.

Rodgers was 14/20 for 70%.

Just my opinion with those two issues being similar between NG and LG and a small sample size. I'll need to play more games to form a stronger opinion.

I hope this is the case for NG and not a placebo from me.

Good luck.

# 86 BadAssHskr @ 11/25/14 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm streaming some post patch All Madden default game play www.twitch.tv/charter04

tuning in, be sure to report back.

# 87 Sturzinator @ 11/25/14 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

What are your personal impressions of the game play post patch?

# 88 GMEN36 @ 11/25/14 02:48 PM
Did they fix the issue where you cannot change the team you are playing against uniforms in offline franchise ? Also how about adding the coin toss back EA or Formation subs in the main menu what do you EA ..Also this past week I played against Dallas with the giants and Dallas was wearing blue uniforms and they were on the road and I was wearing blue also lol…

# 89 TreFacTor @ 11/25/14 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm starting a thread in the LG area, because I haven't upgraded, yet.

However, there were a few things that were very similar issues in NG and LG and why I came over on NG for sliders suggestions. Those two issues were sacks on the CPU QB from holding the ball too long and Robo QB, also from the CPU.

It's only a 1 game sample size, but I just played Packers vs Patroits and there was 1 sack apiece in 7 minute quarters. Normally, the Packers would have sacked the Pats about 3-4 times up to that point in the game before the patch. So, Brady didn't hold onto the ball for long periods of time. This was Play Now with sliders All-Pro default.

Also, Brady was 8/13 with 3 inaccurate passes, which I thought was a plus. I just didn't feel Brady was "Robo QB" in this particular game.

Rodgers was 14/20 for 70%.

Just my opinion with those two issues being similar between NG and LG and a small sample size. I'll need to play more games to form a stronger opinion.

I hope this is the case for NG and not a placebo from me.

Good luck.
Long time no see....I've come to a place in my life where I'm looking at madden as just a game...not expecting authenticity has quelled most of my frustration with the game....it seems as nothing will ever truely be done to fix the ai....its still possible after a decade to shut out the computer by simply audibleing every play. If you just think of it as a football game with nfl teams, and not a game that represents nfl football, its easier to overlook these years of non improvement. I still won't pay more then twenty new for the game.

Happy holidays

# 90 roadman @ 11/25/14 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
Long time no see....I've come to a place in my life where I'm looking at madden as just a game...not expecting authenticity has quelled most of my frustration with the game....it seems as nothing will ever truely be done to fix the ai....its still possible after a decade to shut out the computer by simply audibleing every play. If you just think of it as a football game with nfl teams, and not a game that represents nfl football, its easier to overlook these years of non improvement. I still won't pay more then twenty new for the game.

Happy holidays
Yeah, welcome back.

Real NFL has penalties, I forgot to report that mine didn't, but the penalty sliders were all over the place.

Happy holidays to you and your family!

# 91 TreFacTor @ 11/25/14 03:38 PM
To the person who asked about the eagles black pants.....did you really think they were ever going into the game? This is ea...I can't even find what was supposed to be fixed with the eagles uniforms so my guess is nothing was done.

# 92 BadAssHskr @ 11/25/14 03:48 PM
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...=1416949015595

the details. which upon posting doesn't look much different than the OP.

# 93 hogfanhw81 @ 11/25/14 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMEN36
Did they fix the issue where you cannot change the team you are playing against uniforms in offline franchise ? Also how about adding the coin toss back EA or Formation subs in the main menu what do you EA ..Also this past week I played against Dallas with the giants and Dallas was wearing blue uniforms and they were on the road and I was wearing blue also lol…
This! I want to replicate hot-weather teams wearing white at home in September or other intricacies like this in my 32-team off-line league.

# 94 KingV2k3 @ 11/25/14 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr

Thanks for posting this!

This vague entry in the Gameplay Updates section is the cause of my concern / curiosity:

- Additional stability and tuning

Ya never know exactly what that entails...

Anyway, looking forward to a consensus on whether this patch creates any need to alter sliders...

REALLY don't want to trigger any of that...

# 95 bcruise @ 11/25/14 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr

"Additional stability and Tuning" could be anything.

Was definitely hoping for a better explanation, though.

# 96 charter04 @ 11/25/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
What are your personal impressions of the game play post patch?

So far with default AM sliders and the newest EA rosters it's playing better. I'm not seeing the QB hold the ball to long at all. I had 2 sacks in Bortles at the half and those were a good CB blitz and on a screen pass. The first game I think I had one or 2 the whole game against Vick as Dallas.

The cpu QB's missed more passes to. Although the CPU still feels boosted on AM it's not as drastic.

Also I noticed the back up players for both teams coming in more. Including RB's. This was default fatigue and auto subs.

Just my opinion

# 97 4thQtrStre5S @ 11/25/14 03:57 PM
"Additional stability and Tuning" is way too vague....Still doesn't seem to justify a 3gb download for Xbox One users.

# 98 BadAssHskr @ 11/25/14 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
"Additional stability and Tuning" is way too vague....Still doesn't seem to justify a 3gb download for Xbox One users.
i just as well jump on this bandwagon too. would it kill them to just make a list?

# 99 dk6663 @ 11/25/14 04:07 PM
Yep, probably a whole lot more going on, than they want to try and explain ! Log as it is plaing better. I downloaded it this morning and will try on AP default .....

# 100 miknhoj1983 @ 11/25/14 04:21 PM
That would be great if it fixed/tuned the gameplay. Definitely would be interested to hear people's impressions.

All I really want is for the QB to not hold the ball so long and throw more downfield passes (stop the dink and dunks in the flat) as well as lower the sack rate (increase CPU pass blocking and QB reaction time).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.