Home
PES 2015 News Post

Now that PES 2015 has been out for almost a month it’s time to lace up your boots, take the pitch, and get a result. In order to achieve success we’ll take a look at a few areas which can bolster your mastery of PES 2015.

READ MORE - PES 2015: Unlocking the Keys to Success

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 juice2142 @ 12/08/14 01:46 PM
really wish ps4 games could be rented. would like to give this game a shot, but I already have FIFA, so don't plan on buying this. If I could rent for a weekend or something, that might change my mind

# 2 FUWS @ 12/08/14 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice2142
really wish ps4 games could be rented. would like to give this game a shot, but I already have FIFA, so don't plan on buying this. If I could rent for a weekend or something, that might change my mind
Depends on what type of Soccer gamer you are. I've been a FIFA guy for the past 5 years but decided to try out PES ( only because Sonys sports game give you many editing options compared to EA. ).This apparently, is their M.O. and it shows. the editing option is a bit confusing but it's greta once you understand it. They did this for obious lack of license but this kinda help you create your own Football universe... The prettyness is lacking compared to Fifa but the game play and especially AI is topclass as they say in soccer/football world. I'm not regretting my purchase because I 'd rather play a 2-1 game verses 3-4 game. the stats and scoring are pretty on point.
hope this helps.

# 3 OR_drummerboi @ 12/08/14 03:41 PM
pes 2015 is on sale for about $37 on ps store on European store if your interested.

# 4 RoyceDa59 @ 12/09/14 11:11 AM
Nice article, looking forward to what they add in the DLC in the coming months.

# 5 DBMcGee3 @ 12/10/14 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice2142
Gamefly my man, simple as that. Then, if you like the game, you can buy it at a discount. Problem solved.

# 6 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/13/14 08:01 PM
Hopefully they fix the goals scored in Master League if you increase the time settings. The gameplay is really, really good. Fight now, just trying to get kits as accurate as possible.

# 7 OR_drummerboi @ 12/14/14 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Hopefully they fix the goals scored in Master League if you increase the time settings. The gameplay is really, really good. Fight now, just trying to get kits as accurate as possible.
Go to the true brits youtube. Really good kits for P.L

# 8 maltliquor23 @ 12/15/14 10:51 AM
It took a day but i did the PL kits as close as i could with the colors and amount of kit levels available for shirts. Its time consuming but definitely worth the hassle. Next its the 2nd division and then Italys 2nd. All tournaments and league info took about 20 minutes to update.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.