Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has just added the Christmas uniforms for the Wizards, Knicks, Thunder, Spurs, Cavaliers, Heat, Lakers, Bulls, Warriors and Clippers, as well as the new Pride uniforms for the Celtics and Magic, along with the new Cavaliers alternate uniform for NBA 2K15.

This year's uniforms include each player's first name on the back of the jerseys, but in NBA 2K15 it still shows the last name. We will continue to upload some screenshots of the new uniforms here.

NOTE: These uniforms are all tied to the 2K Sports official roster update, so you have to start over to see them in other modes. They are available in MyTEAM.

UPDATE: These uniforms are scheduled to arrive for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 fans tonight.

NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Ejfalcon9 @ 12/18/14 01:36 PM
Is it just me or were the blue cavs alt. in the game already?

# 42 Luke Skywalker @ 12/20/14 09:22 AM
AK47 posted a new NETS alternate on Instagram. Look for the IG handle ak47net. It's going to be those dreadful sleeves ...

# 43 GSWarriors9 @ 12/20/14 11:59 AM
The Warriors Christmas jersey's are off. The front logo should look like this.

# 44 LionsFanNJ @ 12/20/14 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
AK47 posted a new NETS alternate on Instagram. Look for the IG handle ak47net. It's going to be those dreadful sleeves ...
um no actually. Its a black/white version of the Nets ABA uniforms. No sleeves.

# 45 sticks323 @ 12/20/14 01:31 PM
How do you get the jerseys wrong tho?

# 46 Ejfalcon9 @ 12/23/14 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Those uniforms are ugly! What's with jerseys having sleeves all of a sudden? Are they popular with some fans out there? Maybe old school and a traditionalist,but they don't do anything for me. Thank god the Sixers don't have them lol. Quick question,I'm in year two of my gm,do I have to start my gm over again in order to use them in my gm? Kinda confused lol.
You know how the sponsorships on jerseys convo keeps coming up? Sleeves = more ad space.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.