Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Looking to buy a last minute Christmas gift, either for yourself or someone else? Here are a few reasons to revisit one of the year’s best sports games, MLB 14: The Show.

Read More - Why MLB 14: The Show is a Great Gift for the Holidays

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Ghost Of The Year @ 12/23/14 02:45 PM
I wish I could gift myself MLB 15 The Show for this Christmas.

# 2 Turbojugend @ 12/23/14 02:55 PM
$25 really is a no-brainer for one of the best sports games of the year. Even if you're not a dyed-in-the-wool baseball fan, odds are you'll find something to appreciate, even if it's just checking out the amazing renditions of all 30 MLB stadiums.

RttS may not have the shine or sizzle of NBA 2K15's myCareer, but I'm enjoying playing out my own story way more than the scripted tantrums they spoon-feed your character in the NBA game. I'm currently toiling away in the minors, trying to work my way out of a miserable batting slump with the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs. And I couldn't be happier.

# 3 GeauxTigers @ 12/23/14 05:17 PM
I'm still playing this game more than any other game ... Madden, FIFA, NHL all spend more time in their cases while I'm playing this game. Must admit I'm torn with regards to how to handle the save transfers come the next version ... I'm a Mariners fan and have a franchise going with them ... love the trades I've made and where I have the team; but isn't part of the thrill of getting the latest version is working with the newest rosters? The game play in 14 is still good enough for me so if one was simply going to keep playing their dynasty what's the reasons for moving up to 15 (maybe that's something that won't be known until that version is out?). I'm sure I'll get 15 and just start over though lol cause I'm a sucker for buying the latest versions.

# 4 Ghost Of The Year @ 12/23/14 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers
I'm still playing this game more than any other game ... Madden, FIFA, NHL all spend more time in their cases while I'm playing this game. Must admit I'm torn with regards to how to handle the save transfers come the next version ... I'm a Mariners fan and have a franchise going with them ... love the trades I've made and where I have the team; but isn't part of the thrill of getting the latest version is working with the newest rosters? The game play in 14 is still good enough for me so if one was simply going to keep playing their dynasty what's the reasons for moving up to 15 (maybe that's something that won't be known until that version is out?). I'm sure I'll get 15 and just start over though lol cause I'm a sucker for buying the latest versions.
Best of both worlds: Get Show 15, keep the old M's file, and... AND... start a new one.
& if you haven't tried QC, you have an opportunity to to try it out on your new franchise, or convert your old M's franchise to QC, that is, if it isn't already a QC franchise.

# 5 THESHAMISASHAME @ 12/24/14 05:18 PM
Tried to buy it at target today and most sports games were gone and not even on sale ??? \
Well while driving there I said if its not there its not meant to be so I will buy it for $17 on feebay as Im dying to see all the new roster changes .

# 6 Blzer @ 12/24/14 06:44 PM
This is a day too late. Went the arcade route for the next few months for $19.99 with the Super Mega Baseball game (I think that's what it's called).

Come March though, MLB 15: The Show will be mine for PS4 and Vita for $79.98, guaranteed.

# 7 THESHAMISASHAME @ 12/27/14 10:05 AM
I knew it wasnt meant to be I would have bought it and couldnt even have accessed the great online rosters do to the hackers so maybe things really do happen for a reason

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.