Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Momentous (remember him?) has released this new NBA 2K15 video (on his IsoAchieved YouTube channel) featuring the Reign Man himself, Shawn Kemp and IT IS BANANAS!!

Trust me, you need to watch this NOW. If you can, watch it in 1080p60.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ericem @ 01/09/15 06:46 PM
Momentous is still the best! No drama bs necessary on his vids. Straight up, in your face highlights!

# 22 tsbmolina @ 01/09/15 08:02 PM
This got me so hyped to pop in NBA 2K15, not that I haven't already been playing it til my thumbs turn blue. Epic video from Momentous from an epic game that is 2K15!

# 23 alabamarob @ 01/10/15 11:16 AM
Great video. Mo is beyond talented. That video took me back. Only thing missing is the Michael Jackson dunk which I am sure 2k can't put in the game.

# 24 Sixniner @ 01/10/15 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Great video. Mo is beyond talented. That video took me back. Only thing missing is the Michael Jackson dunk which I am sure 2k can't put in the game.
Micheal Jackson dunk?

# 25 VDusen04 @ 01/10/15 01:03 PM
Outstanding mix. I'd venture to say this music is not everyone's cup of tea but I believe it still helps reaffirm that there's a lot of different genres of music that can complement the game of basketball, beyond just hip-hop and rap. I've always loved rock/metal implementations in highlights because it evokes fury, power, and excitement - which is a lot of what I feel my interpretation of basketball is all about.

Sidenote, is the Lister Blister celebration actually in the game? Or was that fancy editing? If it's in there, I very disappointed in all of you for not bringing this to my attention prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixniner
Micheal Jackson dunk?
I'm guessing he's referring to the Dream Team II crotch grab dunk. Or like the third dunk here:

# 26 Portertrain @ 01/11/15 12:07 AM
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95299
@midwestking .... Best retro mod I've ever seen stadiums , dornas, warmups even 90s music and themes 90snstadium sound not to mention stats and tendencies that r just amazing Kemp is so fun to play with in the peak of his career great dunk packages even the awkward way he was handling the ball ( small hands ) hope this helps.

# 27 midwestking100 @ 01/11/15 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portertrain
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95299
@midwestking .... Best retro mod I've ever seen stadiums , dornas, warmups even 90s music and themes 90snstadium sound not to mention stats and tendencies that r just amazing Kemp is so fun to play with in the peak of his career great dunk packages even the awkward way he was handling the ball ( small hands ) hope this helps.
Thanks bro. Appreciate it a lot. I love to play with classic teams.

# 28 maladude @ 01/12/15 03:13 AM
The only videographer I respect.. Can't get jiggy with everyone elses videos.. They lack passion... Anyway, good job, MC... Glad to see you didn't completely give it up, lol..

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.