Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 update has arrived today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users. The update adds the new All-Star uniforms (with first and last names included), updated All-Star court and updated rosters.

It also includes the Houston Rockets Chinese New Years uniforms, but they are missing for the Golden St. Warriors. For those that are curious, the Miami Heat Black Tie uniforms are not in the update either.

Once more information comes out about the update, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The blog with details is now available. The team addressed more than 100 bugs with fixes, unfortunately they didn't mention anything specific, so let us know what you are seeing.

As noted in the comments by ProjectLeet (Associated Designer):

Three new shoes were added and applied to some athletes for the time being.

Jimmy Butler, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, CP3, and LMA are gonna be rocking some new kicks for a little while.
  • Air Jordan XX9 Black History Month
  • Jordan CP3.VIII All-Star
  • Jordan Super.Fly 3 All-Star
These shoes were also added to CAP and can be applied there.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. The spreadsheet of all the changes can be downloaded here.

Player Movement
  • Elliot Williams moved to free angency
  • Miroslav Raduljica moved to free angency
  • Quincy Miller moved to free angency
  • Jorge Gutierrez moved to free angency
  • Lorenzo Brown signed by the Timberwolves
  • JaMychal Green moved to free angency
  • Reggie Williams signed by the Spurs
  • Christopher Johnson signed by the Jazz
  • James McAdoo moved to free angency
  • Tyler Johnson signed by the Heat
Going Up
  • Hassan Whiteside +3
  • Steven Adams +2
  • Dennis Schroder +2
  • Gordon Hayward +1
  • Timofey Mozgov +1
  • Jusuf Nurkic +1
  • Ty Lawson +1
  • Andrew Wiggins +1
  • Kevin Durant +1
  • Al Jefferson +1
  • OJ Mayo +1
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo +1
  • Alex Len +1
  • Vince Carter +1
  • Luol Deng +1
  • Ryan Anderson +1
  • KJ McDaniels +1
  • Kyrie Irving +1
  • DeMar DeRozan +1
  • Tyreke Evans +1
Going Down
  • Derrick Rose -1
  • Marcin Gortat -1
  • Greg Monroe -1
  • Taj Gibson -1
  • Dwight Howard -1
  • Russell Westbrook -1
  • Jamal Crawford -1
  • Damian Lillard -1
  • Tim Duncan -1
  • Kevin Love -1
  • Carmelo Anthony -1
  • Nene -1
  • Nikola Vucevic -1
  • David West -1
  • Eric Gordon -1
  • Dante Exum -1
  • Dirk Nowitzki -1
  • Klay Thompson -1

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 mitsurugi_78 @ 02/13/15 11:21 AM
EA needs to just pull the patch out if they can't make it work right...even when the game first released...at least you could shoot from anywhere on the court...leave it like that...at least it was enjoyable...I'd rather have to play perfect defense to stop the 3 point cheese if thats the case. Not being able to shoot midrange shots and this contested/guarded stuff when the guy is literally 3 feet behind you or 5 feet away from you on the side...is just stupid.

Best part is...you can go to practice gym in shoot around mode...and make them from all over the court...no issues...go to game...wide open...great release...nothing but bricks...wtf is the point of that?

# 42 sportyguyfl31 @ 02/13/15 12:44 PM
I played a game in my franchise mode vs the Suns last night. I play with pretty strict defensive house rules-no switching, and I play on a big man.

Goran Dragic was slaughtering me with dives into the paint. Either getting fouled or converting. He took 5 three's making one..Eric Bledsoe, Isaiah Thomas, The Morris Twins...just wearing it out in the paint.

I managed to win by 2 thanks to Oladipo stealing the ball t the top of the key as time was winding down.

It reminds of CPU NBA2K9 or 10...where they would just crucify you with backdoor layups and dunks in traffic. It's pretty much the only way the CPU can keep itself competitive.

# 43 Mintsa @ 02/13/15 01:17 PM
It just seems to me that they (EA) can't tweak this game properly. They aren't able to zero in on the problem and tweak it accordingly. It's either shots are too easy or shots are too hard. They can't zero in and find the balance. I appreciate the effort and trying to tweak this game, but this may be doing more harm than good. I need some kind of regularity with this game. Once I figure out "what's a good shot"....it gets changed.

I don't know.....something isn't right about this.

# 44 mitsurugi_78 @ 02/13/15 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
It just seems to me that they (EA) can't tweak this game properly. They aren't able to zero in on the problem and tweak it accordingly. It's either shots are too easy or shots are too hard. They can't zero in and find the balance. I appreciate the effort and trying to tweak this game, but this may be doing more harm than good. I need some kind of regularity with this game. Once I figure out "what's a good shot"....it gets changed.

I don't know.....something isn't right about this.
I really think they screwed up by making the release point more forgivable...as they said. I think we're getting false/positives...it says great release...but really it isn't. I'd rather the release be hard to get right...but know when I actually hit it and what to attempt to do each time. No real other reason for all these great releases not to go in, and like i said before...you can hit them in practice no problem...so it really doesn't make sense.

# 45 maltliquor23 @ 02/14/15 11:02 AM
I'm done. Messed up rosters, freezes on baseline inbounds plays. Nothing but CPU PIP scoring. Enough is enough.

# 46 sportyguyfl31 @ 02/14/15 01:48 PM
This game pretty much sums up how the cpu assaults the paint & how they get bailed out by fouls on jumpers vs tight D. I have my coach settings to force baseline so they can be funneled to my bigs.

My teammates actually do a good job of closing the drive...Durant and Westbrook just simply dont give a single ef.

# 47 donkey33 @ 02/14/15 08:21 PM
I just can't understand how anyone playing this at EA doesn't see this. Or are they tweaking and not actually playing/testing?

# 48 mp3 @ 02/15/15 06:44 AM
It would be nice if they got there *** into gear and updated the Mo Williams to the Hornets trade and also put in player portraits for players that have being there all season like KD McDaniels, Cleanthony Early etc...

# 49 ProjectLeet @ 02/15/15 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3
It would be nice if they got there *** into gear and updated the Mo Williams to the Hornets trade and also put in player portraits for players that have being there all season like KD McDaniels, Cleanthony Early etc...
Sorry for the delay on roster stuff, those All-Star last minute changes bogged down and were priority over other things this week, the Mo Williams and Adrian Payne trades are going to be taken care of as will ratings changes.

# 50 mp3 @ 02/15/15 01:18 PM
There has being a roster update today with the trade complete, my only question is why so many missing portraits for players that have being playing on there team for most if not all the season?

# 51 zmoney117 @ 02/15/15 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLeet
Sorry for the delay on roster stuff, those All-Star last minute changes bogged down and were priority over other things this week, the Mo Williams and Adrian Payne trades are going to be taken care of as will ratings changes.
I have question for you, will there be another GAMEPLAY patch or update this year? A few things like jumpshot timings and penalties, timeouts, cpu subs, and late game ai still need tweaking. Also the cpu pounding it in the paint every time down and making full court passes. Can you at least pass these issues to the devs for next year if you're not fixing them this year?

# 52 ProjectLeet @ 02/15/15 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmoney117
I have question for you, will there be another GAMEPLAY patch or update this year? A few things like jumpshot timings and penalties, timeouts, cpu subs, and late game ai still need tweaking. Also the cpu pounding it in the paint every time down and making full court passes. Can you at least pass these issues to the devs for next year if you're not fixing them this year?
Not sure, I am not in the department for patches or gameplay - I did pass the concern to the gameplay department, but at this point it's out of my hands.

# 53 shaq273 @ 02/16/15 10:14 AM
What happened to the shooting in the game it is almost unplayable...

# 54 Rob. D @ 02/16/15 10:39 AM
Quote:
Not sure, I am not in the department for patches or gameplay - I did pass the concern to the gameplay department, but at this point it's out of my hands.

First let me say Thank You for at least showing your face around here. However I have a few general questions. Does anyone from the gameplay department even check in here??? If you don't happen to know, that's cool. Second question ... Are guys still playing NBA Live 15 around the office??? The issues are very apparent with this game. I know you are not in the gameplay department but you're response makes it seem like you guys aren't on the same accord, either that or they don't care that you have a presence here. Maybe I'm asking for 2 much but a simple, "we have shifted gears toward Live 16" would go along way here. We waiting in the dark for a gameplay patch.

Project we in the dark here man, help ya OS family out please!! Live 15 YOU ALL WE GOT (G-Money Voice)

# 55 sportyguyfl31 @ 02/16/15 11:12 AM
went hardcore, and played the all star game with 12 minute quarters.

this game flowed pretty well, for the most part. It was helped by the fact that everyone is rated very high, so you'll see the CPU succeed at things which usually end up in a train wreck when regular teams have their offense bog down.

# 56 ProjectLeet @ 02/16/15 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
Does anyone from the gameplay department even check in here???
First of all, Go Green! =) I'm also a fellow Spartan.

Yes, some people from gameplay do check this forum as well as other forums on the net.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
Are guys still playing NBA Live 15 around the office??? T
I know I am. I've been doing the all-star weekend LUT stuff. I never really did Ultimate Team in other IPs as heavily so I am trying my hand in Live. Plus, it gets me out of the department I touched a bunch of over the summer. I've heard others discussing LUT and an occasional talk about some crazy moment they had in head2head.

As I said before I did pass on the gameplay thoughts in OS towards the gameplay dept. What they do with that information is at the end of the day up to them, it isn't my department sorry. =(

I know from my side of the things I am still doing the roster, accessory and player movement updates for Live 15 and I am sure that LUT will still be going too.

# 57 zrohman @ 02/16/15 01:49 PM
Quote:

Yes, some people from gameplay do check this forum as well as other forums on the net.

I know I am. I've been doing the all-star weekend LUT stuff. I never really did Ultimate Team in other IPs as heavily so I am trying my hand in Live. Plus, it gets me out of the department I touched a bunch of over the summer. I've heard others discussing LUT and an occasional talk about some crazy moment they had in head2head.

As I said before I did pass on the gameplay thoughts in OS towards the gameplay dept. What they do with that information is at the end of the day up to them, it isn't my department sorry. =(

I know from my side of the things I am still doing the roster, accessory and player movement updates for Live 15 and I am sure that LUT will still be going too.
Can you get us a good thorough update on their plans and a timetable for a patch

# 58 ProjectLeet @ 02/16/15 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Can you get us a good thorough update on their plans and a timetable for a patch
No I cannot. The nature of the beast in the game industry is anything can happen at any point in time. Plans, games, ship dates, all of that can change at any time. So the last thing I want to do is be like "Yep we're working on X, it drops next week" and then a month goes by with nothing.

That's why I don't even say when roster updates hit because one minute it can be all set to go live and then we find an issue with it last minute and it gets pushed the next week, etc.

I hope you understand, I just don't want to lie or lead you all astray or speak outside of my role and get into trouble making possible false promises. That's bad for both parties, the consumer and the developer.

# 59 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/16/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
you trying to get dude fired.

# 60 Rob. D @ 02/16/15 07:45 PM
Quote:

HAHA Go Green Go White ... 2008 Alumnus here. Thanks for passing the information along we appreciate you around here If you come across Sean O’Brien in passing let him know, communication is key man. Also get me a spot on that community team up if you guys have one, us spartans gotta stick together

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.