Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

San Diego Studio's latest weekly livestream will be focused on playing through a full game and touching on UI improvements. It will start tonight at 5 PM PT/8 PM ET and last about an hour on their Twitch channel, so make sure you are tuning in.

The team would like to hear some feedback on which 2 teams the fans would like to see, so let your voice be heard! They also want to know which of the following stadiums you would like to see the game played:
  • U.S. Cellular (Chicago)
  • PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
  • Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City)
  • Busch Stadium (St. Louis)
  • Yankee Stadium (New York)
No need to request alternate uniforms, etc. they’re still working to finish the game.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 181 ShowTyme15 @ 02/19/15 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
I'm confused, why hasn't this been put in the game. . . . .

Assuming you're being sarcastic. If not and this is something actually in the Allegheny River outside of PNC I'd say it would be the same reason the Braves can't have the cow.

# 182 KHarmo88 @ 02/19/15 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
It's in the game. You just can't see it because it's to dark at night to see it.
You seriously just killed me. One of the greatest comment responses ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Assuming you're being sarcastic. If not and this is something actually in the Allegheny River outside of PNC I'd say it would be the same reason the Braves can't have the cow.
Yes I am being sarcastic, lol. It was a special one time thing but I just thought it was funny and would get people riled up.

# 183 kehlis @ 02/19/15 05:52 PM
Quote:
http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Pi...-Three-Rivers/

# 184 SDwinder @ 02/19/15 05:52 PM
PNC night game. Padres at Pirates

# 185 jm2054 @ 02/19/15 05:55 PM
Quote:
It was a duck from Japan that was here last summer

# 186 SDwinder @ 02/19/15 05:58 PM
Or Angels at Royals and Kauffman.

# 187 SDwinder @ 02/19/15 05:59 PM
Or Boston at Yankees

# 188 Shakedowncapo @ 02/19/15 06:03 PM
NY, Pittsburgh or St Louis, I don't care which one. They were all an eyesore last year at night.

# 189 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Yankees
Quick question, can i watch the stream on my ps4 through the "live from PlayStation" streams? If so do i have to type in specific words into the search bar so i can watch?
Cant watch it from there since they arent streaming from the PS4. You can watch it on the PS4 web browser though. Just type in twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio

# 190 ShowTyme15 @ 02/19/15 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Cant watch it from there since they arent streaming from the PS4. You can watch it on the PS4 web browser though. Just type in twitch.tv/sonysandiegostudio
I'm assumming you'll put it on YouTube again as well ?

# 191 bronxbombers21325 @ 02/19/15 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
After seeing this pic that Steve tweeted...PNC is still looking kinda dark. Definitely want to see it in the live stream tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. That is way too dark. Lets hope this the not the final version.

# 192 goplen5 @ 02/19/15 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
Huh, I wonder if there were any others. Seems weird to do all of the stadiums except for a very select few.
Agreed. I think there were a couple more too. I just remember being sad because the Mariners are my team. It was a sweet intro though.

# 193 Hockeynut99 @ 02/19/15 06:41 PM
Humor me here? What do you mean about the some stadiums not being 3d and what about the park in PNC that is so bad? Thanks.

# 194 breakfastcat @ 02/19/15 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Humor me here? What do you mean about the some stadiums not being 3d and what about the park in PNC that is so bad? Thanks.
In the intro movie for the ps4 version, it would show cgi rendered exterior shots of almost every stadium. What goplen5 and I were talking about is how Angel Stadium and Safeco Field were not included.

And the PNC shot is bad because look how dark the fans in the outfield are. They should be much more illuminated. This was a large problem with many stadiums at night time in the game last year. Also the grass texture looks terrible, in my opinion.

# 195 CubFan23 @ 02/19/15 06:49 PM
Cubs & Orioles @ Kauffman

# 196 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 07:03 PM
Ill have it uploaded to youtube about an hour after its over.

# 197 headzapp @ 02/19/15 07:05 PM
the Card-nals

# 198 zippy2212 @ 02/19/15 07:07 PM
Cubs vs. pirates @ PNC works for me.

# 199 NC12 @ 02/19/15 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
I'm confused, why hasn't this been put in the game. . . . .

Hahaha we need the Gateway Clipper as well

# 200 KHarmo88 @ 02/19/15 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC12
Hahaha we need the Gateway Clipper as well
Yes I agree.... it'll probably be a loooong time until we get this

However, I wouldn't want it turning into the planes coming into San Diego International Airport like at Petco Park - way too many arriving flights.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.