Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 opening day V.1 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 04/12/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it
Guys this is the work and collaboration of lots of people. This project did not just start on March 31 when the game was released, it started last year during 2014's release. Work done by all the editors and contributors for over a year has gone into this. So thank you to each and every one including the man Knight who started this project years ago. He and I never imagined it would turn into what it has. Thanks this year especially to Willard and his guys. The work they put into last years Hybrid which was based off our OSFM built a great foundation for this set. The work sheet and face editing done by those guys is/was exceptional. Please look for their thread on the Hybrid release shortly. Also thanks to Dynasty Manager and lots of the community members who jumped in to assist in final days.

This is the first of many versions to come. But in my opinion the best we have ever released. Following this will be V.2 with corrections, more edits, more equip etc. Watch for that, no timeline. If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please use this thread.

This set features:
  • Full minor leagues
  • 25 Man rosters set (big request so we went with 25 instead of 40)
  • Edited contracts (thanks to Tabarnes)
  • Equip Edits
  • DL guys in A ball
Get them in the vault

PSN: Ridindwnkingsley

#OSFM2015

For those looking to donate, see Willard76's post below.

Quote:
For those wanting to donate money towards the contributors and time put in, I am asking people to donate to either Ronald McDonald House in Toronto, where my family and I are currently living - that would be the best gift ever to myself and many other family's who live here so they can be close to their sick children or Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto where my 10 month old has spent more than half of his life.

For those who missed my previous post - here is the link to my family's story as well as you can get to the main web page for the house.

http://www.rmhtoronto.org/the-brents

I am someone who gives until it hurts and then will give more and I can't think of a better way to give back.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 eli24 @ 04/12/15 10:51 PM
They will do the same with nba 2k15

# 142 ajblithe20 @ 04/12/15 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
What source did you use? I am almost half way done and I was using MLB for my 40 man. Just deciding whether to stop and use yours or continue with mine.
I was using a wikipedia link someone posted (not the best I know). I think there are around 3 teams that may be off by 1 player. In cases where a team had one or more players on a restricted list or 60 day DL (in which case they don't count towards the 40-man) I decided to leave them on the 40-man and take off the lowest rated player to make room.

Mine is extremely close to accurate, but it's your call of course

# 143 Bullit @ 04/12/15 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I was using a wikipedia link someone posted (not the best I know). I think there are around 3 teams that may be off by 1 player. In cases where a team had one or more players on a restricted list or 60 day DL (in which case they don't count towards the 40-man) I decided to leave them on the 40-man and take off the lowest rated player to make room.

Mine is extremely close to accurate, but it's your call of course
Awesome I will just use yours then and get started in the morning. I trust your judgement. We seem to think alike. Thanks for the effort.

# 144 ajblithe20 @ 04/12/15 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I downloaded it too and made a few tweaks to my liking for a few teams. He did a pretty solid job on it.
That's good to hear. I completely rushed through the last 6 or so teams. My eyes were playing tricks on me from looking to my laptop and then to my TV over and over, and I was trying to start watching Game of Thrones as quickly as possible lol.

But I think I got everyone. Hope you guys enjoy your Franchises. And I definitely have to say thanks to the REAL roster makers for getting all the prospects in the first place! You all did a fantastic job

# 145 L_Thibs @ 04/12/15 11:10 PM
I wanted to express my thanks to all of you that put in your time and efforts to make these rosters. It is most appreciated! Thanks so much!

# 146 chargiemcgee @ 04/12/15 11:31 PM
Thanks to everyone involved. Makes the game so much better.

# 147 mosdef328 @ 04/12/15 11:39 PM
Thanks guys! Started my Giants franchise 2016 world series here I come!

# 148 Bakermob @ 04/13/15 12:13 AM
Just went through and manually injured every player and then realized in didn't sim through spring training......grrrrrr. Thank for all your hard work fellas! Just doing that seemed like it took forever.

# 149 mockme @ 04/13/15 12:21 AM
Woke up really, really early. I couldn't sleep because I'm mildly excited about starting a new job today (looks like it's going to be terrible, but as a university student I'll do almost anything for a bit of extra cash) but WAY MORE excited for these.

Thing is, my/our PS4 is in our bedroom. Girlfriend sleeping there. Says I can't play because it'll wake her up. I go: "You can use headphones with a TV, you know." To which she says: "So you're going to play?" with that tone of voice from which you know that if I play sh*t is going down. So I just say: "Guess not." and try to go back to sleep, but it's impossible. I'm thinking about the game, feeling a bit annoyed by girlfriend. The excitement when waiting for these last night and the disappointment when the realization that they won't come out before I go to sleep kicked in were both very, very visible last night. And now she's telling me I can't play. So here I am, reading the forums, checking MLB highlights. 7 AM in Finland. Luckily work won't start until 4:30 PM, so plenty of time.

Way off-topic with that. Anyway, plenty of thanks to roster makers! I'm sure these will be absolutely fantastic whenever I get to download them.

Don't get the wrong idea, I still love my girlfriend!

# 150 koke08 @ 04/13/15 12:28 AM
Thank you very much to all who put in the work! I have a quick question once i start my franchise with the v1 rosters, would i be able to use v2 once it is available?

# 151 TattooedEvil @ 04/13/15 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koke08
Thank you very much to all who put in the work! I have a quick question once i start my franchise with the v1 rosters, would i be able to use v2 once it is available?
no, u cant update mid franchise. i read thru a few pages and saw nothing about contracts? are they the generic? or real? no biggy if not, jw. thanks!

# 152 QuestGAV @ 04/13/15 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koke08
Once you start your franchise you're locked in for that save file. If you want to use v2 you'll have to start a new franchise. I'm biding my time by using v1 to plan out my trades.

# 153 koke08 @ 04/13/15 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestGAV
Once you start your franchise you're locked in for that save file. If you want to use v2 you'll have to start a new franchise. I'm biding my time by using v1 to plan out my trades.
That's what i thought, I'll just tweak any changes as i go. Thanks for the replies

# 154 PleasedToMeetMe @ 04/13/15 12:42 AM
Thanks to all for your hard work.

# 155 ScouserHUN @ 04/13/15 12:58 AM
Why is Kris Bryant in A?

# 156 MetalBeldo @ 04/13/15 12:59 AM
I love you guys! Thank you everyone involved!!

# 157 UTAllTheWay @ 04/13/15 01:05 AM
Thank you guys so much. Y'all are freaking amazing.

# 158 ottawaclo @ 04/13/15 01:13 AM
Thanks to the hard work...kudos

# 159 the_fork2002 @ 04/13/15 01:15 AM
Alright, I just want to make sure I have this correct. When using these Rosters, I have 3 options:

1. Use the 25 man roster, and not have the other 15 players available to call up (nor would the CPU managers.)

2. Use the edited 40 man roster and have the CPU pick which 25 players of the 40 end up on the active Roster.

3. Use the edited 40 man roster and manually send down the correct 15 for each team.

Or a combination of 2 and 3 and just adjust my team, but let the other 29 teams have incorrect active rosters.

Is that how it works?

Thinking of how annoying it would be to adjust every team manually helps me to appreciate the ton of extra work that goes into creating this roster in the first place. Thanks everyone for your work on this. I've been eagerly holding off on my Franchise and RTTS for them!

# 160 As89 @ 04/13/15 01:27 AM
THANK YOU EVERYONE

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.