Home
PES 2016 News Post

The first details for PES 2016 is scheduled to release in June, according to PESEditBlog.

They also mention the PES team is focused on acquiring more licensed teams and leagues than ever before. In fact, some of them have never been seen before in the series.

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Turbojugend @ 05/02/15 08:23 PM
I'm sort of digressing here, but did anyone mention anything about option files being completely impossible on current-gen? I realize they're fan-generated and not officially supported, so is it just a matter of "cracking the code" on PS4/XB1 saves? I certainly hope so.

# 22 TexasFan2005 @ 05/04/15 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
According to the Facebook-Account of PES, we will get some big news on monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PES Facebook
Konami presents Gabigol Mondays, a video series featuring Santos FC star Gabriel Barbosa, aka Gabigol, in which the young striker will teach fans how to perform some moves and tricks on #‎PES2015. Every Monday a new video will be released showing how to perform those tricks in real life and in the best football game there is. Check out the trailer and stay tuned for more Gabigol Mondays!
Konami, please tell me this isn't the big news for today...

# 23 KG @ 05/04/15 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie
Don't know why the haven't added smaller leagues like Austria and Poland. They would be cheap you'd think and add much more to the game
I don't think the reward (increase in ppl buying the game in those 2 countries) would be worth the cost of acquiring those licenses. Just my .02

# 24 Turbojugend @ 05/04/15 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Konami, please tell me this isn't the big news for today...
If so, then Konami's PR is officially the worst.

Who would make a teaser announcement about tutorial vids? That is insane.

# 25 TexasFan2005 @ 05/07/15 08:17 AM
Personally, I hope that more licenses mean more relevant European leagues. I like how when they got the La Liga license a few years back, Konami went all out and included all of the stadiums in Spain. I'm really hoping for Serie A and Bundesliga, if not EPL and/or La Liga. I know it's a stretch since EA seems to have licenses to all of the major clubs and leagues. I can't imagine Konami taking away too many licenses away from EA since it's a huge part of annual FIFA releases.

For all we know, "more licenses" could mean more licensed national teams, tournaments (Copa America, FIFA Club World Cup, Gold Cup), or even South American leagues like Uruguay, Argentina, or Brazil.

# 26 BROman @ 05/08/15 02:21 PM
The lack of an EPL license, plus no viable option files on current-gen systems (and the dud that was PES 2014), has effectively killed PES. I hate it too, as it used to be such a great experience, but those days are gone. Only 600K PES games sold this year- FIFA sold that in a few hours. There's next to no way Konami is making $$$ on PES, and IMO the only question is when will they pull the plug?

# 27 Turbojugend @ 05/08/15 03:07 PM
With all of the weird news swirling around Konami these days, I don't think anyone can accurately predict the long-term future for PES. What we do know is that healthy competition makes a better product for everyone, hopefully PES doesn't go away anytime soon.

I mainly play FIFA, I thought 15 was damn-near perfect, but after seeing all of the great things PES 2015 did on-pitch I now see that FIFA can still make some huge strides. Hopefully EA have taken notice as well.

# 28 Ermolli @ 05/09/15 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Personally, I hope that more licenses mean more relevant European leagues. I like how when they got the La Liga license a few years back, Konami went all out and included all of the stadiums in Spain. I'm really hoping for Serie A and Bundesliga, if not EPL and/or La Liga. I know it's a stretch since EA seems to have licenses to all of the major clubs and leagues. I can't imagine Konami taking away too many licenses away from EA since it's a huge part of annual FIFA releases.

For all we know, "more licenses" could mean more licensed national teams, tournaments (Copa America, FIFA Club World Cup, Gold Cup), or even South American leagues like Uruguay, Argentina, or Brazil.
I've read that the Bundesliga and EPL deals expire at least in a couple years so no chance any of those appear soon.

I didn't understand not being able to have every Spanish stadium in PES, if they've the license of every team how they can't use them? If they could do the same with every team they've licensed it'd be fantastic.

Lol. No way they get our league in the game, it sucks so bad it isn't worth getting.

# 29 rckabillyRaider @ 05/10/15 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1980
Give us the J-League already
Seeing as Konami did not renew the J-League license, I wouldn't be surprised if EA FIFA picks that up now.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.