Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 V.2 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 V2 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 05/24/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it.
First off I wanna thank everyone who contributed to this set. This version is a completely new base roster than V1. What that means is its based off one of the newest SCEA updates with all ht, wt and body type fixes. So this was another massive project requiring hundreds of hours and I think you will agree it shows. The updates, fixes, corrections and cosmetic changes from V1 to V2 are too massive to list. I hope you enjoy it.

It is another 25 man roster because I wanted to get it out tonight instead of delaying it a day.

Here are some highlights:
  • International Free Agents-FA1
  • 2015 Top 20 MLB draft Prospects in FA1
----------------------------------
  • hundreds of new players, equip edits and position changes
  • up to the minute transaction updates
  • features all SCEA created players from updates
  • SCEA ratings adjustments are in as well as OSFM formulas used in past rosters
This is not another opening day set rather based on current season or within last few days.

In the vault
Psn-ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM2015 V2

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 341 ShowTyme15 @ 01/03/16 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
what about mlb ,milb players service time for 2016 and do you follow minor league teams. http://www.baseballamerica.com/t/transactions
I've been keeping up with this so no worries.

# 342 anthonyhyjer @ 01/04/16 11:47 PM
New to site. How the heck do I find the community tab to follow instructions to v.2 roster download? Please help. Thank you

# 343 MatrixTN @ 01/05/16 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyhyjer
New to site. How the heck do I find the community tab to follow instructions to v.2 roster download? Please help. Thank you
Check the previous page, I answered the same earlier (post #349)

# 344 SenorStirrups @ 01/27/16 06:46 PM
for OSFM, where do they get their rankings for prospects???

# 345 SenorStirrups @ 01/27/16 06:46 PM
do theyse MLB.com, Fangraphs, etc

# 346 WaitTilNextYear @ 01/29/16 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorStirrups
for OSFM, where do they get their rankings for prospects???
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorStirrups
do theyse MLB.com, Fangraphs, etc
Each team is created by a different person although some people create more than one team. This means that no two creators will use the same exact method. Even so, the ratings are usually pretty consistent across the board although there are usually 1 or 2 creators that seem kind of clueless in any given year. Most of the creators seem at least to have a passing familiarity with the sources you mention, and several use info from other sites like BP, BA, video, watched games, and various team-focused sources.

# 347 jgarcia @ 02/13/16 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Each team is created by a different person although some people create more than one team. This means that no two creators will use the same exact method. Even so, the ratings are usually pretty consistent across the board although there are usually 1 or 2 creators that seem kind of clueless in any given year. Most of the creators seem at least to have a passing familiarity with the sources you mention, and several use info from other sites like BP, BA, video, watched games, and various team-focused sources.
Do these have pitch edits?

# 348 huskerfan4life @ 02/14/16 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yes to all of your questions. There is no downside to using the 30 team control feature. In my opinion I think it makes the game a lot better since it allows you to take control as you want in certain situations.
so how would I go about setting up a 30 team control, with the cpu running the other teams?

# 349 huskerfan4life @ 02/14/16 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yes to all of your questions. There is no downside to using the 30 team control feature. In my opinion I think it makes the game a lot better since it allows you to take control as you want in certain situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvazquez190
Waiting for 55 to finish editing the roster with complete pitch edits. Once that is done I will add this years perspective top draft picks (in free agency 1 I believe) to each team via Baseball America's mock draft. That way all the hard work these guys went through to add them doesn't just get wasted. I know some international players were also created. I will use the rumor mill to place them on teams that seem to be the most interested. It won't be perfect but at least work won't be wasted.

That said i'd like to thank everyone who put hard work into this roster, you guys did a great job.
I'm starting a franchise with sookiebunnies 2-09 roster update that uses one of the OSFM rosters but I was wondering how would I put the pitch edits in?

# 350 cripes @ 02/16/16 09:57 PM
^ it's all manual my friend. I usually spend a good 10-15 hours doing my pitch and attribute edits to the OSFM rosters every year. Its a bitch but I'm a stickler.

# 351 valex0607 @ 02/25/16 01:41 PM
try my roster ,I put in a lot of time into this roster,real faces,stats,just perfect,try it you are not going to be disappointed,believe me,it is the closest of having mlb 16 the show,here is the the name of my upload,(MLB THE SHOW 16 REAL) real,no players missing,please comment on it,I will really appreciate if you do,enjoy,I really like the work you do.

# 352 valex0607 @ 02/25/16 01:48 PM
just try it ,see what you think of it,it is (Mlb THE SHOW 16 REAL)

# 353 Speedy @ 02/27/16 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valex0607
try my roster ,I put in a lot of time into this roster,real faces,stats,just perfect,try it you are not going to be disappointed,believe me,it is the closest of having mlb 16 the show,here is the the name of my upload,(MLB THE SHOW 16 REAL) real,no players missing,please comment on it,I will really appreciate if you do,enjoy,I really like the work you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valex0607
just try it ,see what you think of it,it is (Mlb THE SHOW 16 REAL)
Valex,

Don't tout your rosters in somebody else's thread as that's known as highjacking. Rather, create your own thread and identify its benefits there.

# 354 LittleWall @ 04/01/18 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengoite25
urgent help who has a roster updated for 2017 or 2018 to mlb the show 15 help to pass it to me
Dude, can you chill...

# 355 Blzer @ 04/01/18 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengoite25
urgent help who has a roster updated for 2017 or 2018 to mlb the show 15 help to pass it to me
I hear you have to pay $60 for that kind of roster update.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.