Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

The NBA Live team just tweeted out a new screenshot of NBA Live 16, featuring Bradley Beal and Jimmy Butler. The team didn't update the shoes for Butler before sending it out, they are well aware that he is with the Jordan Brand.

They also mentioned the crowd isn't final yet and will continue to improve it before release. Also of note, the defensive AI has been vastly improved. We should hear more about NBA Live 16 at 4:00 PM ET, during their EA E3 2015 press conference.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Playmakers @ 06/15/15 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Screen looks nice

Wonder if it looks like this zoomed out though during gameplay?
To be honest I"ve never really had a problem with any of EA's graphics in the Live series....

What's most important is how the game moves and plays in motion...

That will be the deciding factor for me again

# 22 23 @ 06/15/15 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
To be honest I"ve never really had a problem with any of EA's graphics in the Live series....

What's most important is how the game moves and plays in motion...

That will be the deciding factor for me again
No Doubt Playmakers... You already know that's my biggest gripe as well

# 23 MUTWOKAL @ 06/15/15 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Screen looks nice

Wonder if it looks like this zoomed out though during gameplay?

Exactly last year wasn't bad but when the gameplay was zoomed out it turned to crap in the visual aspects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 24 WTF @ 06/15/15 04:34 PM

# 25 El_Poopador @ 06/15/15 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertgriffin10
I played high school basketball and I can tell you if I guarded a perimeter shooter like that on a inbound play I'd be out the game. He is standing straight up... The screenshot looks great and all but then again it's a screenshot. To best judge a screenshot you gotta look at everything not just the main attraction

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
It's Gortat, meaning he's probably guarding a big, and the ball is nowhere near them.

# 26 Guapo516 @ 06/15/15 05:39 PM
In motion still looks a little off

# 27 23 @ 06/15/15 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
You can also say, why are they doing warm ups dunks without the warm up gear, but who cares!!! Game looks good!!!
Some people do care man if you're trying to mimic the NBA. It wouldn't bother me as much but trust me those things stick out ALOT lol.

# 28 Ward13 @ 06/16/15 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
The amount of nitpicking I've seen on twitter already is funny lol

Westbrook is a big deal right now n I don't think he would have signed on if he wasn't impressed about what live has to offer.

KD was on the cover of Elite 11 and that game was supreme trash lol these people will do whatever for a paycheck don't fool yourself. Live doesn't deserve the benefit of any doubt until they deliver us a quality product.

[emoji11][emoji100][emoji36][emoji58] Hi.

# 29 Earl1963 @ 06/16/15 09:54 PM
Colors looks so much better.

# 30 BA2929 @ 06/16/15 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyAssaf
that was on nba live twitter face scan
Not sure why, but that picture instantly reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Anyway, that screenshot looks sweet. Live is headed in a great direction finally. Used to play it a ton back in the early-late 90s and want to see it succeed.

# 31 WTF @ 06/16/15 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Not sure why, but that picture instantly reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Anyway, that screenshot looks sweet. Live is headed in a great direction finally. Used to play it a ton back in the early-late 90s and want to see it succeed.

# 32 youvalss @ 06/16/15 10:46 PM
Live 16 does what Live 10 did last gen as far as colors.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.