Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

The trial version of Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR arrives for EA Access subscribers on July 9, but the bigger news is that it will give users 10 hours of gameplay, instead of the 6 hours it had been in previously released sports video games.

Battlefield Hardline also gave users 10 hours of gameplay, when it was released in March. This leads us to believe EA Access trial games going forward, will give users 10 hours of gameplay, instead of 6. For Xbox One users, EA Access continues to be a great value.

We have contacted EA, if we get an official response, we will update this post.

Source - Pastapadre

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jbd345 @ 07/08/15 12:22 PM
Really wish this was on ps4. Really stupid Sony didn't think this program was a good value for their customers. We should've had the right to decide that.

# 22 DivotMaker @ 07/08/15 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Really wish this was on ps4. Really stupid Sony didn't think this program was a good value for their customers. We should've had the right to decide that.
One of the big reasons I went back to Xbox One......that and the controller.....

# 23 Klocker @ 07/08/15 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
IIRC, if you have pre-ordered from Xbox Live, I don't think you have to pre-download as it is already on your machine and ready to play using EA Access digitally. Hope that is correct as I have it already downloaded to my hard drive.....if not, hope someone can jump in to clarify.
That makes sense.... but I have decided not to preorder until I have played this demo period to be sure.

# 24 murph17 @ 07/08/15 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The trial version of Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR arrives for EA Access subscribers on July 9, but the bigger news is that it will give users 10 hours of gameplay, instead of the 6 hours it had been in previously released sports video games.
I knew they would "fix" this from last year's releases - which of course was the first time anyone had done something like this. Tried to tell everyone to put down the pitchforks...

# 25 jbd345 @ 07/08/15 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
One of the big reasons I went back to Xbox One......that and the controller.....
Especially with games like battlefront coming out this fall and the yearly madden. Oh well, life goes on.

# 26 Panicshade @ 07/08/15 03:35 PM
looking forward to trying this out...can't afford it right now but 10 hours is enough to check things out

might try to get in some games with OS members too

# 27 Flightwhite24 @ 07/08/15 03:53 PM
I'm not sure of this but I'm downloading this right now with EA Access. Just popped up for me. Might want to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.