Home
PES 2016 News Post

More PES 2016 videos are available today, including human vs. Top Player A.I. gameplay between France and Brazil and human vs. Superstar A.I. gameplay between A.S. Roma and Juventus F.C., thanks to PESVision.

A couple of other videos are also available, courtesy of NextGenGamingBlog. These showcase matches between FC Bayern München and Juventus F.C., as well as SC Corinthians vs. Palmeiras.

Check out the videos below and let us know what you think. Click the spoiler buttons to see more.

PES 2016: PES Fan vs Top Player AI

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RoyceDa59 @ 08/12/15 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
So far, does this game look like a big enough difference for you guys from PES 2015? I gave 2015 a chance, and was going to give 2016 a chance if they carried the momentum forward. It doesn't look to me like that is happening [emoji21]
Yes I think there is a good enough difference between this and 2015. I feel like if you really enjoyed last years game it seems you will enjoy PES 16 even with the apparent lack of fouls. I like most of what I see with from this years version I am just a little disappointed that Konami always find some way to take one step forward and two steps backwards. Good news there is still some time to correct certain things with this year game after the demo drops, I am just not sure fouls is one of them.

# 22 kashik @ 08/12/15 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
yes.. by the new slide tackles and defensive clearances animations alone.. not to mention a few new keeper ones. It looks like to me the new slide tackles change the gameplay from last year alone...

one difference you can't see in the videos that they are saying is a difference from last year is the control responsiveness and better collisions. I already thought the control was great last year so I'm really interested and seeing what this feels like in the demo
Ya i really liked the controls last year. If they've improved collisions, and they desperately needed to, that will go a ways to improving things. But i still see so many of the issues that were in 2015. I'll have to try the demo tomorrow to know better, but at first look I'm a bit worried.

# 23 KG @ 08/12/15 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
yes.. by the new slide tackles and defensive clearances animations alone.. not to mention a few new keeper ones. It looks like to me the new slide tackles change the gameplay from last year alone...

one difference you can't see in the videos that they are saying is a difference from last year is the control responsiveness and better collisions. I already thought the control was great last year so I'm really interested and seeing what this feels like in the demo
The 1st thing that really jumped out to me in he demo was the responsiveness, especially in passing and dribbling. The collision system has been tuned as well although fouls are still MIA for the most part.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.