Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports will be kicking off their 16 hour Madden NFL 16 marathon in a few minutes, click here for the link.

Click the spoiler button to watch it here.

The team will discuss gameplay, graphics, presentation, MUT, Draft Champions and much more. Check out the schedule listed in the image above (click on it to get a better resolution).

If you are watching, please post your thoughts.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Black Bruce Wayne @ 08/19/15 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBootleg
These guys covering CFM are annoying.
worse thing is they really havent given any details about CFM. i have not learned about anything new. Just a bad presentation all the way around

# 62 SolidSquid @ 08/19/15 02:48 PM
"One thing you'll notice is more randomly generated penalties"

We don't random we want organic

# 63 SolidSquid @ 08/19/15 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
worse thing is they really havent given any details about CFM. i have not learned about anything new. Just a bad presentation all the way around
To be fair besides new menus and drive goals and scouting, there is not much new in cfm

# 64 msdm27 @ 08/19/15 02:50 PM
WOW these dudes are supposed to be showcasing CFM? This is just ridiculous!

They're doing exactly what was most people's fear with the new drive goals....
"Get two catches with Arian Foster"

What happens next..... dude throws exclusively swing passes to Foster:/ He's down double digit scores and is throwing swing passes for 2yds!

Granted, this is just jovial stuff but maaaaaan.... if it's CFM time, then show relevant stuff.

Trade for Tebow SMH!

# 65 msdm27 @ 08/19/15 02:52 PM
Wait.... did they get booted out of CFM after finishing that game? It went directly to the home screen :/

# 66 DanBootleg @ 08/19/15 02:53 PM
Oh great camera time for knock off Chris Smoove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Wait.... did they get booted out of CFM after finishing that game? It went directly to the home screen :/
It's because they were changing the controller.

# 67 Mike Lowe @ 08/19/15 02:58 PM
This stream has confirmed at least one thing: The nerd annoyance rating of the hosts is about a 96 overall.

It's unbearable to listen to lol.

# 68 RGiles36 @ 08/19/15 03:02 PM
Did they say whether the drive goal info/feedback can be turned off?

# 69 Black Bruce Wayne @ 08/19/15 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
To be fair besides new menus and drive goals and scouting, there is not much new in cfm
Thats sadly true. I just want the mode to be fully customizable . That would make it something for me

# 70 Khanchus @ 08/19/15 03:16 PM
watching the stream and got excited when they tried to trade with the ravens

looks like perriman is going to be a hot commodity

but its crazy the ravens should not have anywhere near 20something mil in cap space

# 71 SolidSquid @ 08/19/15 03:18 PM
Pre game cut scenes of Tim Tebow warming up, throwing the ball right handed....it's the little things

# 72 The JareBear @ 08/19/15 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Did they say whether the drive goal info/feedback can be turned off?
Yes, it can

# 73 PVarck31 @ 08/19/15 03:29 PM
Quote:
Pre game cut scenes of Tim Tebow warming up, throwing the ball right handed....it's the little things
I'm usually not one to let the little things bother me, but that's just terrible.

# 74 SolidSquid @ 08/19/15 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I'm usually not one to let the little things bother me, but that's just terrible.
In the grand scheme of things I agree(beside equipment that's my biggest little thing pet peeve) but it really speaks to the quality of the game. If you spend all this time building a product you be passionate about it enough to make sure you get the little things right.

# 75 PVarck31 @ 08/19/15 03:39 PM
Another good thing I just saw was that the guy controlling Tebow dropped back like 20 yards and ran around like a clown and threw the ball on the run and it was a duck that was an easy pick for the D.

# 76 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 03:54 PM
For whatever reason that catch animation that he just made on the big play always blows the play dead without the receiver being touched. Saw the same catch at E3. Needs to be fixed.

# 77 SolidSquid @ 08/19/15 03:58 PM
I hate that the only NFL game on the market is tailored to these kinds of players. Lighting it up with tom savage, going for it on 4th down, dropping back 10 yards in the pocket.

It's overtime and they have the ball at like the 10 yard line, instead of taking the fg and playing defense they go for it on fourth down. Can we get sim football?

# 78 bowld @ 08/19/15 04:01 PM
Quote:
I hate that the only NFL game on the market is tailored to these kinds of players. Lighting it up with tom savage, going for it on 4th down, dropping back 10 yards in the pocket.

It's overtime and they have the ball at like the 10 yard line, instead of taking the fg and playing defense they go for it on fourth down. Can we get sim football?
This is awful. The guys that are supposedly making a "sim" game are playing anything but. We will never get a true simulation style football game with clowns like this behind the helm

# 79 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 04:01 PM
Quote:

Has he won a game yet? I watched the first one against the Chiefs and he was down 10-0 right off the bat then I stopped watching and just tuned back into him vs. the Falcons and he lost that one too. I'm glad that he didn't win playing his cheese ball though but I think it's funny that these are the guys putting out "Madden Guides" lol.

# 80 DeuceDouglas @ 08/19/15 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
This is awful. The guys that are supposedly making a "sim" game are playing anything but. We will never get a true simulation style football game with clowns like this behind the helm
To be fair, those guys are just faces. I don't think they have anything to do with the process of actually making the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.