Home
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 News Post

Check out the latest Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 trailer, featuring all 10 skaters in the game. For those of you that haven't been following along with the title, you can choose from the following skaters:
  • Tony Hawk
  • Riley Hawk
  • Chris Cole
  • David Gonzalez
  • Lizzie Armanto
  • Nyjah Huston
  • Leticia Bufoni
  • Andrew Reynolds
  • Aaron "Jaws" Homoki
  • Ishod Wair
Activision Community Manager, Josh Engen, has posted more details about the new Create-A-Park feature in the game, which includes over 250 usable objects.

Start out by selecting your location (beach, skatepark, school, warehouse, and a super-secret locale), select the size of your park (small, medium, large) and start designing your park.

Quote:
Building a park that has perfect, skatable lines with enough variability that skaters are forced to be creative is difficult, but THPS5 allows players to seamlessly switch between skate-mode and editing mode. So, as I created my own park, I would repeatedly pause construction to skate and reskate the new lines, adjusting them slightly to increase or decrease their difficulty.

THPS 5 comes out on September 29 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and November 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. You can pre-order it now. For more Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 news, screenshots and videos, check out this page.

Game: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Smallville102001 @ 09/30/15 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
The structure of the career mode is:

Free Skate -- no timer while you collect S-K-A-T-E, C-O-M-B-O, hidden DVD, hidden VHS, and knock over X number of objects (think the wooden crates in THPS 1 Warehouse).

Missions -- go to a spot on the map and compete in various challenges with a timer.

You can only unlock attribute upgrades for your skater by completing those missions.

So far I only see 8 levels in the career mode, though based on previous THPS games, there may be more to unlock?

I saw some video's and I think the game has 8 levels. I think the old tony hawk games had around that amount of levels to.

# 22 jyoung @ 10/02/15 04:48 PM
I just finished three-starring all the normal objectives, and no new skaters, levels, or movies unlocked.

So the only other things that could possibly unlock more content are filling out every character's stats, clearing every gap in the game, and beating all the Pro objectives.

I might be able to knock out the Pro objectives, depending on how difficult those are, but I don't think I'll bother going for the other two goals.

# 23 ricky24 @ 10/03/15 12:23 PM
I still have one more level to unlock. I really enjoy them all so far with the exception of rooftops.

# 24 jyoung @ 10/03/15 02:54 PM
You can unlock the skater "King Graham" by winning a King of the Hill online match.

# 25 ricky24 @ 10/03/15 03:10 PM
I was wondering how you unlock him. Thanks for the info.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.