Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

EA Sports has just announced their NBA Live 16 soundtrack, which is once again curated by MICK.

Quote:
You’ve got 22 hand-selected tracks that you can customize with an individual playlist for each of these game modes: Home, Rising Star, Dynasty, LUT, LIVE Season, Practice, and Pro-Am.

You can listen to it on Spotify, right here.

Read the full press release below.

Tracks from Hudson Mohawke, Jidenna feat. Kendrick Lamar, King Los, Travis Scott feat. Future & 2 Chainz and More Highlight This Year’s Soundtrack

Today EA SPORTS launched the official NBA LIVE Spotify profile, featuring the NBA LIVE 16 playlist. The playlist will give fans a taste of this year’s soundtrack curated by MICK, featuring tracks from artists like Fashawn feat. Busta Ryhmes, King Los feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Vince Staples, Nick Catchdubs feat. Iamsu! & Jay Ant, Oddisee and a brand new song by Illa J.

EA SPORTS has once again partnered with MICK to create a fresh soundtrack of over 20 songs presenting some of today’s biggest artists and tomorrow’s next stars. The NBA LIVE 16 in-game soundtrack will debut new tracks from Kill The Noise & Madsonik, Your Old Droog, OverDoz., R. City and Shirt. The full soundtrack list is below, and will be available both when the free demo debuts on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live on September 15*, as well as when the game launches on September 29.

“Every year, we try to top the soundtrack from the previous year, and this year’s lineup is great,” MICK said. “We touch all regions, all sounds, and all aspects of dope new music in this game. From eclectic trap icons like Travis Scott, Young Thug, and Future to soulful and smooth emcees like Oddisee, Illa J and Phony Ppl; from lyricists like Fashawn, Shirt, King Los and Vince Staples to classic melodies by Jidenna and Jamie xx. And of course, we have some legends on the soundtrack as well: Kendrick Lamar, Large Professor and Busta Rhymes. I’m really pleased with the track list we put together this year.”

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 LionsFanNJ @ 09/16/15 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Just thought Id throw this out there. Skyzoo who has a song that is on the soundtrack is also on my album that's coming out this year with a video to boot. Sorry, Just bragging a lil..
Son. What? Trading bars with Skyzoo? Nice!

# 22 Hustle Westbrook @ 10/09/15 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Will that Broadway song by R. City ever be officially released?

I can't find it anywhere.
And the song is released. Sucks that it took so many weeks but it's finally here and I'm playing it nonstop.

# 23 MrBallaBoy21 @ 10/09/15 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Will that Broadway song by R. City ever be officially released?

I can't find it anywhere.
I was looking all over the internet for that song today! Got so mad when I couldn't listen to it on the go.

I started up Live today just to listen to that song lol

# 24 Hustle Westbrook @ 10/09/15 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBallaBoy21
I was looking all over the internet for that song today! Got so mad when I couldn't listen to it on the go.

I started up Live today just to listen to that song lol
Yeah the album the song was on was released today. I couldn't find it anywhere before then.

# 25 ZoneSix @ 10/09/15 03:53 PM
i wish they had Overdoz - Manifesto on the playlist. Can't find that song anywhere.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.