Home
NHL 16 News Post

NHL 16 Producer, Sean Ramjagsingh and Carolina Hurricanes goalie Eddie Lack are playing NHL 16 on Twitch right now. Click the link to watch.

To watch it here on the site, click the spoiler button.

If you watch it, please post your thoughts. When it has completed, we will update the post with the archive.

UPDATE: The livestream has completed, click here for the archive, or click the spoiler button above to watch the embedded video on the site.

Game: NHL 16Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
NHL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 redslumber @ 09/04/15 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
Super Sim is the option to simulate a game and track all the major events (shots, goals, penalties), as opposed to simulating right past and not knowing any stats from that game. It will be accessible from the main Be A GM Hub page, selecting that day's game, and then 'Sim Game.'
Gotcha. They've cut so much content from the previous years, I didn't think they'd consider bringing this option back.

Here's hoping Sept. 15 is a good day.

# 22 redslumber @ 09/04/15 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody19
I really liked what I saw regarding BAP, especially the feedback on your actions in game with regard to XP gained or lost. Hopefully they have also added some additional atmosphere aspects, e.g. Interaction between player and coach, front office, fans etc.
BeAGM looked nearly the same as in NHL15. At the moment, I don't really know if the new player morale system offers any added value to me. I would have rather liked things like offering contracts during season or an improved scouting model being added.
And regarding HUT, this is still the least appealing game mode to me - looks more or less the same as last year.
The new implementations will be a wait and see for now. The morale system sounds great on paper, but we'll really have to play it to get a true feel.

On a side note, the menu systems look horrendous once again this year. Do they have Art Directors for sports games, because he should be fired. Lol.

# 23 actionhank @ 09/04/15 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redslumber
The new implementations will be a wait and see for now. The morale system sounds great on paper, but we'll really have to play it to get a true feel.

On a side note, the menu systems look horrendous once again this year. Do they have Art Directors for sports games, because he should be fired. Lol.
I'm hoping that NHL16 will be what I expected of NHL14, and15. A game that's at the very least showing some promise of good things to come.
If some guys on here get it, and say that Be a GM is actually enjoyable, and that sliders actually seem to have an affect, that'll definitely play a huge part in my deciding to buy the game.
The gameplay I saw in that feed was frustrating, but it looked to be EASHL, which in my opinion, always looks like garbage. The slider set for online just looks awful, everything's so fast, players stop on a dime and pivot awkwardly.
But, I'm more than willing to get NHL16 if it's at least showing promise. The Morale system is a good start, but it has to work. EA's past efforts with adding things in, having them affect gameplay, and doing little to nothing to patch those issues worries me.

# 24 Ghoste @ 09/05/15 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
Anyone catch if cumulative goal total are in in BeAGM?
I hope this is fixed as well.

-ghoste

# 25 AdamJones113 @ 09/06/15 12:34 AM
I don't think it is guys, though of course I could be absolutely wrong (hopefully the latter of course).

From what I've seen and heard, Be A Pro does not have cumulative goal tracking of the kind you're looking for. Hard to expect that Be A GM does either (though again, I could be very wrong). I guess those who play on EA Access will be able to tell us for sure.

# 26 canucksss @ 09/06/15 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionhank
That's something I really like in Eastside Hockey Manager. Your players have their 'natural' position, then they will be rated in other spots, like LW or RW if they're a center. Same for defensemen. It's nice to be able to check and see where a player excels, and maybe find a hidden gem of a player who dominates in one position, but can shift around as needed.
This makes a big difference...the company producing EHM vs EA could think of this types of players. This add more depth in the BaGM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
I don't think it is guys, though of course I could be absolutely wrong (hopefully the latter of course).

From what I've seen and heard, Be A Pro does not have cumulative goal tracking of the kind you're looking for. Hard to expect that Be A GM does either (though again, I could be very wrong). I guess those who play on EA Access will be able to tell us for sure.
Playing BAP and BAGM without the cumulative goal tracking is one of the unpardonable mistake in making a game with these types of modes. I hope you are wrong about this!

# 27 AdamJones113 @ 09/06/15 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
This makes a big difference...the company producing EHM vs EA could think of this types of players. This add more depth in the BaGM.

Playing BAP and BAGM without the cumulative goal tracking is one of the unpardonable mistake in making a game with these types of modes. I hope you are wrong about this!
Lol, I hope so too.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.