Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

The much anticipated Madden NFL 16 patch has arrived for both Xbox One (732 MB) and PlayStation 4 (749 MB). Check out the list of updates below, which include improvements and fixes for gameplay, Connected Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and more.

UPDATE: Just received official word from EA.

Quote:
Players will not need to restart their Connected Franchises to see most of the fixes in the Title Update. However, due to draft classes being randomly generated, you will have to restart if you want the changes to your current draft class, as we cannot retroactively change those ratings.

Also of note, the roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, according to Rex Dickson, creative director of the Madden NFL series.

Let us know what you are seeing!

GAMEPLAY
  • Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense
  • Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched
  • Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs
CONNECTED FRANCHISE
  • Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
  • Tuned regression for offensive linemen
  • Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating
  • Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts
  • Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount
  • Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
  • Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image
OTHER
  • Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop
  • Addressed general bugs and stability issues
Source - EA Sports

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1081 Freakywwe @ 09/18/15 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I fell like this patch brook the game. I am not up with all the news about things because I have for the most part not had internet for about 17 days but in the first game I played post patch I gave up 320 yards on the ground to the CPU. Second game I gave up about 230 and in the game I am playing right now I have given up 158 yards at half time on the ground. Also I fell like no matter what I do slider wise I can not get any pressure on the QB but I had that issue even before the patch.
Might be time to lower the difficulty then. Nothing really felt different on my end when defending the run or trying to get pressure on the QB

# 1082 Smallville102001 @ 09/18/15 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBklynWay902
Son, maybe you just suck!

I didn't have that issue in till the patch but I have heard some people say they saw some odd things after the tuner came out so I am going to see what happens with the patch but with no tuner. I just know before patch CPU would get like 80-130 yards on the ground on average with 200 being the most they had gotten and now like I said 300, 280, 250 is what I have given up. I some people saying the QB was playing odd with the tuner but I never saw that my self but maybe the tuner messed up the d and running game or something.

# 1083 FluffyTonka @ 09/20/15 05:35 AM
agree. delete the tuner then re-download it.

for some reason the the QB's went all roboqb on everyone with the latest patch & tuner. and deleting the tuner then reinstalling it, fixed it back to how it was.

# 1084 Kodyak @ 09/21/15 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
You still have to turn it off in game every time.
You can only do that vs. CPU though. Not against another user.

# 1085 Crzy25 @ 09/21/15 01:17 PM
Has there been any acknowledgement that the are aware of the issues and have been working on them? I know Rex came on and said they were aware of specific issues and they had started working on fixes about a week after release in regards to the 1st patch. Just wondering if we have heard from anyone about knowing about issues for the 2nd patch?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.