Home
PES 2016 News Post

Konami and the PES 2016 team have announced Live Updates will begin on October 1, updating key player stats depending on their weekly performances.

These updated rosters will be available for online play, in the following modes:
  • Online Divisions
  • Friendly Match Lobby
  • Team Play Lobby
  • Online Competition
  • Quick Match
NOTE: Live Updates will also be available for one-off offline matches, such as Exhibition matches and Friendlies.

On October 29, the first Data Pack is scheduled to arrive, which implements updated rosters to all modes, including myCLUB. The Data Pack will also include the following teams:
  • Galatasaray
  • APOEL
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv
  • Panathinaikos
  • Qarabağ
  • HJK
  • Partizan Belgrade
Check out the schedule of releases below.

Source - Konami

Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RonMexico1992 @ 09/24/15 08:21 PM
i would say there is two options.

1. Edit everything you want edited but keep in mind fully that it may be all erased in the future, but if you edit it and start your Master League, it will be safe 100% in your ML. The updates will not effect your ML at all BUT it may get erased to whatever they update it to outside of your ML.

2. Just wait until the update & again any updates you do MIGHT get erased outside of ML when they release data pack #2.

Last year on PS4 I simply renamed all the teams to their real names, the data pack did reset that. I switched to PC and went with the Community patches and never had to worry about Konami again

# 42 dubcity @ 09/24/15 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I think most people are cautiously optimistic and secretly hoping that Konami won't mess it up. It didn't last year but there have been times where it has.

I hear ya. A few years back I remember data packs would mess things up. They're also supposed to be adding a new stadium and the updated Copa Sudamerica mode at some point too. I'm wondering if that got delayed too.

# 43 Ac3way @ 09/25/15 03:12 AM
Last year i got only rival teams and managers to reset after datapack. Everything else stayed. So i am hopeful, that this year it's same.

I know someone's whos edit data got messed up after datapack update last year. So we just have to wait and see.

# 44 kashik @ 09/25/15 03:21 AM
Same thing here, only managers and rival teams. I believe Konami even said that the data packs last year wouldn't reset edits. So I would expect the same this year.

# 45 TheDutchDad @ 09/25/15 11:09 AM
From what I have read graphics and emblems and names SHOULD be safe...it's players names that could be effected.

# 46 Busy2live @ 09/27/15 07:11 AM
Wow End of October!

Games are so damn expensive these days. I can't buy games like I used to.

Getting NBA2K16 for sports game for now since PES 2016 wasn't even ready for release as it seems.

Will trade Konami game for Konami then. Finish MGS5 then trade for PES2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 47 JimmyDeicide @ 09/27/15 09:53 PM
It is a piss take not updating rosters for this long. Current rosters should have been available the day the game was released.
AND to the fact that it relies heavily on user support the fact that every data pack undoes all the hard work on consoles is a joke also.

Throw us a bone here Konami especially us Xbox owners who have to all the edits manually. Such a grind.
At least the game is good enough this year it would be worth it but buggered if I'm doing it 5 times or however many data packs they plan on releasing.

# 48 kryptonianBane @ 09/28/15 04:39 PM
anyone know if editing boots is available on ps4?

# 49 Ac3way @ 09/29/15 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonianBane
anyone know if editing boots is available on ps4?
It's not in game, sorry. At least Konami are makeing more boots for datapacks.

# 50 RonMexico1992 @ 09/29/15 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
It is a piss take not updating rosters for this long. Current rosters should have been available the day the game was released.
AND to the fact that it relies heavily on user support the fact that every data pack undoes all the hard work on consoles is a joke also.

Throw us a bone here Konami especially us Xbox owners who have to all the edits manually. Such a grind.
At least the game is good enough this year it would be worth it but buggered if I'm doing it 5 times or however many data packs they plan on releasing.
Yeah man, I feel your pain. Konami is dumb, nobody is even on the forums talking anymore because of the rosters, complete blunder.

My best advice though would be, if you are not an online player, when Konami releases a Data Pack after your edits, just disconnect your xbox from Xbox Live and play offline. But if you enjoy playing my club etc, you're pretty much screwed :/

# 51 SickDL @ 09/29/15 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I hear ya. A few years back I remember data packs would mess things up. They're also supposed to be adding a new stadium and the updated Copa Sudamerica mode at some point too. I'm wondering if that got delayed too.
The peu league is save to edit. So if you can create the bundesliga. All the edits you make to players in that league will be save. Only created players will be removed from the team and put back in the created payer section you can still find them.
Badges, corrected team names, and uniforms will stay.

Only thing that will be messed up is tranfers you made and if you repacked the duplicates in the national squats will reset.
I've never had an update delete stuff I created

Edit: do make sure to base copy some players cause they might be deleted from the game.
You can find a list at pesgaming.com the thread is called duplicate players

# 52 TheDutchDad @ 09/29/15 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Yeah man, I feel your pain. Konami is dumb, nobody is even on the forums talking anymore because of the rosters, complete blunder.

My best advice though would be, if you are not an online player, when Konami releases a Data Pack after your edits, just disconnect your xbox from Xbox Live and play offline. But if you enjoy playing my club etc, you're pretty much screwed :/
What edits are you worried about losing? If it's anything like the past, you won't be losing emblems, kits, competition names, competition emblems, etc.

# 53 KG @ 09/29/15 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
What edits are you worried about losing? If it's anything like the past, you won't be losing emblems, kits, competition names, competition emblems, etc.
Any edits to players, specifically keepers because in their current state they are crap.

# 54 and1product @ 10/01/15 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
The peu league is save to edit. So if you can create the bundesliga. All the edits you make to players in that league will be save. Only created players will be removed from the team and put back in the created payer section you can still find them.
Badges, corrected team names, and uniforms will stay.

Only thing that will be messed up is tranfers you made and if you repacked the duplicates in the national squats will reset.
I've never had an update delete stuff I created

Edit: do make sure to base copy some players cause they might be deleted from the game.
You can find a list at pesgaming.com the thread is called duplicate players
Ive done a lot of player updates like their faces and stuff because some of them are generics. Do you think that data will get erased because I love the way my creation looks?

# 55 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 10/06/15 01:43 AM
Question as I'm still torn on whether to edit now and stick with mine or wait a few more weeks for theirs.

Will their update include real names for all clubs (like Premiership, etc.), players on those clubs, and players on national teams who are fake? Like for instance, will the update have Guillermo Ochoa on Mexico or will it still be "M. Villar" after the update on Oct. 29?

# 56 dubcity @ 10/06/15 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Question as I'm still torn on whether to edit now and stick with mine or wait a few more weeks for theirs.

Will their update include real names for all clubs (like Premiership, etc.), players on those clubs, and players on national teams who are fake? Like for instance, will the update have Guillermo Ochoa on Mexico or will it still be "M. Villar" after the update on Oct. 29?

They won't change the national teams because they aren't licensed. EPL team names will still be fake for the same reason.

# 57 SOM3ROiD @ 10/06/15 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954

Edit now. I just finished editing Premier League, Sky Bet Premiership & Serie B team names, commentary names, team emblems, team uniforms.. Game is looking wery good now. I also imported competiton logos, and Premier League manager pics too It's super easy, just takes a little time, so I edited one by one and now I think I have to edit League NOS as it's not licenced too, except for the couple of teams, I think...

Ofifical DATA PACK 1 will just edit player transfers and missing players, maybe some player faces etc. Not the names of clubs, players, competitions etc.

# 58 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 10/06/15 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOM3ROiD
Edit now. I just finished editing Premier League, Sky Bet Premiership & Serie B team names, commentary names, team emblems, team uniforms.. Game is looking wery good now. I also imported competiton logos, and Premier League manager pics too It's super easy, just takes a little time, so I edited one by one and now I think I have to edit League NOS as it's not licenced too, except for the couple of teams, I think...

Ofifical DATA PACK 1 will just edit player transfers and missing players, maybe some player faces etc. Not the names of clubs, players, competitions etc.
Thanks, man.

So just to be clear, if I edit now and let's say I replace the fake Javier Hernandez on Mexico's squad with the real one that is on Man Utd's squad, he will remain on Mexico even after the update? I'm assuming he won't be part of the update since he's on loan to Bayer...? This is where I'm a bit confused/worried.

# 59 dubcity @ 10/26/15 03:43 PM
New details on the update

http://wccftech.com/konami-details-p...-october-29th/

Unsurprisingly, they are vague on gameplay changes. Which, of course, will result in people guessing (and arguing) about what has and what hasn't been changed. Some will decide they know exactly what has changed after playing for like 5 minutes, and you will never be able to change their minds, but I digress.

# 60 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 10/26/15 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
New details on the update

http://wccftech.com/konami-details-p...-october-29th/

Unsurprisingly, they are vague on gameplay changes. Which, of course, will result in people guessing (and arguing) about what has and what hasn't been changed. Some will decide they know exactly what has changed after playing for like 5 minutes, and you will never be able to change their minds, but I digress.
It says there that it will be downloaded automatically? Does that mean we are going to lose all of our edits we've done already on players?! Does that also mean that we will lose players who don't have base copies?

What if I don't want this automatic download?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.