Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

NBA 2K16 patch 1.02, which was released last week for PlayStation 4 users, is scheduled to arrive within the next 72 hours for Xbox One users.

UPDATE: The patch is available now, weighing in at 1.5 GB.

The patch notes are below, in case you missed them.

GENERAL
  • Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.
  • Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).
  • Tuned player sweat so that its effects are much more visible when playing longer quarter lengths.
  • Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.
  • Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.
  • Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.
MyPARK/2K PRO-AM
  • Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.
  • Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.
  • Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.
  • Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.
  • Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
  • Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you don’t have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!
  • 2K Beats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.
MyCAREER/MyCOURT
  • Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join their friends’ MyCOURTs.
  • Fixed an issue where the host user was unable to send MyCOURT invites after leaving MyPARK/Pro-Am with a squad.
  • Addressed a number of issues with Accolades not unlocking at the appropriate time within MyCAREER.
  • Pressing the back button will no longer cause the game to hang from the MyCAREER NEXT menu after being eliminated from the playoffs.
MyGM/MyLEAGUE
  • Numerous tuning and code enhancements to improve simulated player stats.
  • Playoff games (within a series) can no longer be played out of order in MyLEAGUE Online.
  • Found and fixed a case where visiting certain submenus with no head coach would cause the game to hang.
  • Fans of relocated/rebranded teams will no longer hold up signs referencing the previous identity of the team.
  • Fixed a rare hang that could occur when the ticker referenced a previous game result where all of the players on the team have since been traded.
  • Selecting to load a custom draft class will no longer cause a game hang in the MyGM offseason if you had previously been fired during that same offseason.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 cthurt @ 10/21/15 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreSwagassi86
What madden did you play?

Every move worked for me during EA Access early trial and on release date

But to get NBA 2k16 early tip off and can't play a single pro am game until yesterday is a mess....

But what I originally admitted though is ill continue to pay $60 knowing the foolery is somewhere near
A mode working and a mode working correctly is two different things i see your talking about not being able to even enter a pro am game, while i was saying in Madden Draft Champions was the only mode that worked correctly without need of a patch where connected franchise mode was totally broken out the box even though you could technically play it.

# 82 Rain816 @ 10/21/15 11:12 PM
I had J Coles Dreamville logo and now community logos don't load at all. Is anyone else having this issue?

# 83 Dnxtlevel @ 10/21/15 11:36 PM
If you have the new xbox dashboard, that is the reason

# 84 Rain816 @ 10/21/15 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnxtlevel
If you have the new xbox dashboard, that is the reason
seriously??? any known fixes for this

# 85 redsox4evur @ 10/22/15 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain816
seriously??? any known fixes for this
Leave the preview program...

# 86 bigballa765 @ 10/22/15 12:33 AM
Is anyone else having a problem where pro am matches get stuck at 98 percent and don't start. Also if you do get in a match your my player rating or team rating fluctuates. For instance I'm a 92 but in the arena matches my player drops to an 83 in the quad I'm my regular 92. Our team rating one game was 86 the next it was 78? Anyone experienced that?

# 87 DirtySouf @ 10/22/15 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa765
Is anyone else having a problem where pro am matches get stuck at 98 percent and don't start. Also if you do get in a match your my player rating or team rating fluctuates. For instance I'm a 92 but in the arena matches my player drops to an 83 in the quad I'm my regular 92. Our team rating one game was 86 the next it was 78? Anyone experienced that?
I figured out a work around for this. Once your teammates, the ones not having the issue, spin circle disappears, hit the middle Xbox button and then hit b to return to the game.

We tested this several times tonight and it worked 100% of the times. Two out of our five has the new dashboard.

Spread the word...

# 88 BluFu @ 10/22/15 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Microsoft is aware that their beta dashboard (NXE) has broken viewing custom images. The next version of the beta dashboard will contain a fix for this.
My uploaded images aren't showing up on PS4 either.. any fix in sight for this?

# 89 bigballa765 @ 10/22/15 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouf
I figured out a work around for this. Once your teammates, the ones not having the issue, spin circle disappears, hit the middle Xbox button and then hit b to return to the game.

We tested this several times tonight and it worked 100% of the times. Two out of our five has the new dashboard.

Spread the word...

Ok thanks what about the ratings being lowered for our my players did you experience that?

# 90 tb24ster @ 10/22/15 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haynniner80810
Have you tried messing with your controller settings? If you configure it a certain way, It really helps with on ball Defense...That being said, for some reason, the game automatically resets my controller settings configuration every time I turn off the game...So, every time I jump on, I go to the settings menu and redo my settings before I play.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
What are your settings? can you list them?

# 91 hanzsomehanz @ 10/22/15 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakefive55
Any one else getting lag on mypark/pro am

Makes it really hard to take shots
*raises hand* ✋severe input lag and loss of framer rates

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

# 92 DirtySouf @ 10/22/15 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa765
Ok thanks what about the ratings being lowered for our my players did you experience that?
I'm not sure what causes that. Everyone gets lowered so it doesn't bother me. I assume they have a valid reason for it but who knows...

# 93 oasis90 @ 10/22/15 12:22 PM
Quote:

Spread the word...
Not working for my team. This is incredible, and of course only silence from 2k.

# 94 bigballa765 @ 10/22/15 02:12 PM
Quote:
I'm not sure what causes that. Everyone gets lowered so it doesn't bother me. I assume they have a valid reason for it but who knows...
It's pretty stupid in theory though we put in work to build up our dudes only to have them lowered for no apparent reason my friends my player was a 92 he got lowered to a 93 and is absolutely incompetent when it comes to making layups now and that was his strong suit. Now he literally just bricks every layup it's pretty silly. Nothing from 2k though. No surprise

# 95 BigDaneAyMane @ 10/22/15 03:37 PM
Tried to get in match as a walk-on both nights after the patch came out and have yet to get out of the locker room part where it is adding players. Since the game has come out, I have not been able to get in a single pro-am match.

# 96 CaCHooKa Man @ 10/22/15 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Microsoft is aware that their beta dashboard (NXE) has broken viewing custom images. The next version of the beta dashboard will contain a fix for this.
The NXOE dashboard just got an update tonight. Still not working though.

# 97 Epyc @ 10/23/15 09:46 AM
So should I get this Update or nah? I have not updated yet.

# 98 iLLosophy @ 10/23/15 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyc
So should I get this Update or nah? I have not updated yet.
If you mean the NXOE update, then....only if you don't want to make stadium / jersey with custom graphics.

# 99 infam0us @ 10/23/15 01:34 PM
The only logos that I can see are the logos I used for my uniform before I got the NXOE.

# 100 Ray Vibes @ 10/24/15 12:05 AM
Just curious, is anyone else having issues getting a full team into pro am games? Not walk on games, but team play. Seems like every time we have 5 guys either 1 of us lags out, or right after the loading symbol reaches 99% and goes away, we just sit there watching the screen change over and over again.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.