Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

With the NBA season tipping off earlier this week, EA has released NBA Live 16 updated rosters. If we get a spreadsheet with all of the changes, we will update this post. For now, here is a quick video showing off each team roster.

For those of you looking for updated face scans, it doesn't look like they made it into this update, but EA plans to release a patch to include them.

UPDATE: (10-30) Here is the link to the spreadsheet with the player movement and accessory changes.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Calvenn @ 10/30/15 12:25 AM
They low key added new uniforms with roster update (unless I somehow missed with previous patch). Really give them credit for improving the jersey designs and color accuracy. They really stand out. Pelicans have new purple Pride jerseys, Cavs black jerseys Rockets red and gold clutch city jerseys, Thunder orange pride jerseys and there may be more...

# 22 rudyjuly2 @ 10/30/15 06:32 AM
For Detroit they still have Dinwiddie listed as a Sg. He's a PG. Tolliver is a PF. They still have Granger who was cut on their roster! And Anthony is missing. The ratings are bad. Backups rated higher than starters. Meeks is not higher than KCP. he needs to be reduced. I guess they don't care about Pistons fans at all. When you take away roster edits the roster guys better do a much better job than this. Not good at all. I thought I still had the old roster file until I see Thompson on the Cavs. I don't think they even touched Detroit.

EA, look at a real depth chart and fix this please!
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/d...etroit-pistons

# 23 pslieber @ 10/30/15 08:35 AM
The sad thing is, Sasha is still in the starting lineup for NYK. The sad thing is, Sasha really IS in the starting lineup for NYK. Thnassis is in Westchester. Oops.

# 24 BiggD @ 10/30/15 09:11 AM
Is it me or does the game play better today? Played Mavs(cpu) @ LAC and Min @ LAL(cpu) and the cpu was running a heap of plays..heaps more mid range shots too

# 25 jyod21 @ 10/30/15 11:32 AM
Why are the Bucks all younger than they actually are? Parker and Antetokounmpo are both 20, and Monroe is 25.

# 26 zrohman @ 10/30/15 12:17 PM
No rookie faces patch yet.... Waiting to show up on this forum and be pleasantly surprised. Rosters a few days late and this. Not surprised yet

# 27 Gotmadskillzson @ 10/30/15 01:06 PM
Game plays the same to me. Somebody tell me why they still showing last year's records ? And why NBA Live 16 don't have a NBA Today type of section like they had last year ? It would be convenient if they had the schedule of the day up there and you can just choose from the schedule, instead of looking at ESPN and seeing who is playing who today and manually selecting the teams yourself.

# 28 Calvenn @ 10/30/15 02:23 PM
Still don't understand why Kyrie is still starting and various other roster inaccuracies. Also, since when does Kyrie wear pinkish purple shoes? Just looks off!

# 29 Steve_OS @ 10/30/15 02:29 PM
Just updated the OP w/ a link to the spreadsheet of all the changes.

# 30 seanhazz1 @ 10/30/15 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
Still don't understand why Kyrie is still starting and various other roster inaccuracies. Also, since when does Kyrie wear pinkish purple shoes? Just looks off!
I agree, he and other injured players shouldn't be starting, I hope they don't remove injured players or nerf their stats because of injuries. Regarding both my LIVE and 2K game purchases, It makes it feel like I paid for the games to only play with a percentage of the players (non-injured) online. I have never understood the "REALISM" of removing or down-editing the players in modes that are already deemed "ARCADE" such as play now. I understand synergy statuses the last played game, but as the product purchasers, we should have the choice to play with every player on every team, online or offline, except where the option has been toggled for injuries on/off in specific modes, since they purchased a "full" product.....and that rant is for both games, lol.

IMO, Ranked games should be all injuries on, and all other modes given a toggle option or just remain off.

About ratings: Robert Covington (76ers) is rated at a lowly 62 OVL, making him the lowest rated regular starter in the entire league!!!... and if Lebron shot 35% from 3 for an 84 3pt rating in game, shouldn't Covington be at least rated higher in 3pt rating, via "SYNERGY"? He shot 37% and finished in the NBA top 10 in 3pt makes and deserves a slightly higher than rating than Lebron's 84 3pt rating. I am a slightly biased, die hard 76ers fan, but this type of "favoritism rating" discrepancy is noted across multiple players and teams, not just Philly. I just hate the "little tricks" they (both game makers) use to make bad teams play bad, especially when that team is not represented accurately in the on court action outside of their stars.

I have been a hopeful and faithful supporter of this whole Synergy approach since its announcement. Data mining and analysis is my everyday job, and the applied data can be awesome if correctly implemented. However, when obvious roster ratings "decisions" outside of synergy data collection are made for the game, as this obviously has been to date since ratings don't match their real performance that synergy collected and that they are rated on, whats the point?

I'm sure Curry, Lebron, Kobe, Durant, etc., are almost spot on at this point, but the non stars on bad teams that play well?...forget it.

# 31 Quentin32 @ 11/01/15 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyod21
Why are the Bucks all younger than they actually are? Parker and Antetokounmpo are both 20, and Monroe is 25.
They had Lebron a year younger too during the trial in September (don't kno if it's fixed now). That right there proved to me EA was in F it mode. The best & most popular player in the world and u couldn't get his age right wtf ea!!!

# 32 GisherJohn24 @ 11/04/15 09:32 PM
Anyone notice Jefferson is on the Cavs but when you play a,game he can't be subbed in? Least on my game he's not there. Xbox one

# 33 GisherJohn24 @ 11/04/15 09:36 PM
Will they update the faces and hair too? K. Love is rocking the headband and 80s Rockstar haircut

# 34 Calvenn @ 11/04/15 09:39 PM
Jefferson is in the injured reserved list. You have to move him from that category into active status. I was able to play with him a week ago, hope nothing has changed in this regard since then.

# 35 GisherJohn24 @ 11/04/15 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
Jefferson is in the injured reserved list. You have to move him from that category into active status. I was able to play with him a week ago, hope nothing has changed in this regard since then.
Where is Cunningham ?

# 36 Calvenn @ 11/05/15 02:04 AM
Btw, actually meant Inactive vs Injured reserve. Cunningham there is not excuse for. Kids playing well and he is no where to be found. There are several such omissions for other teams as well. Listen, I enjoy the game and believe this is a truly viable foundation going forward, but honestly, I don't know what the hell is going on this year. Where's the roster rep from EA? Will we be able to engage with someone about rosters this year like the previous year? I don't know what to say any longer!

# 37 _Fernando @ 11/05/15 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
The rest of the rookie scans will be in the next patch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, if it's being done like it was last year, then it should be in a patch.

# 38 rudyjuly2 @ 11/05/15 02:29 PM
Looks like no ratings updates. Brutal.

# 39 The 24th Letter @ 11/12/15 07:19 PM
Buddy of mine who's a Jazz fan juts picked up Live and he's sooo annoyed that their starting PG Raul Neto isn't in the game....I'm assuming he's a rookie?

# 40 Jumpman14 @ 11/12/15 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Buddy of mine who's a Jazz fan juts picked up Live and he's sooo annoyed that their starting PG Raul Neto isn't in the game....I'm assuming he's a rookie?

Yup he's a rookie.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.