Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

The official weekly MLB The Show 16 roster update is available now. The update adds 16 players and includes 104 player movements.

Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Justin Upton -2 (88), Carlos Gomez -3 (86), J.D. Martinez +1 (86), Kevin Jepsen +2 (81), Shin-Soo-Choo -2 (80) and more.

Check out all of the other details below.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ARoid1313 @ 04/19/16 02:07 AM
Scea starts to remove players with each update, totally sucks! I see even a few guys are missing from osfm that were in the default... Considering re importing the guys to the default rosters so we have all real players that were shipped

# 22 DukesofHazzard @ 04/19/16 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
Scea starts to remove players with each update, totally sucks! I see even a few guys are missing from osfm that were in the default... Considering re importing the guys to the default rosters so we have all real players that were shipped
I really wish I would have thought to do that. Using the default roster. I saw they fixed the career stat issue so I used that as my base to import all the minor leaguers from osfm. Sucks cuz I just got done with the American league.

# 23 DukesofHazzard @ 04/19/16 05:52 AM
Quote:
U know I 4got about that and since u mentioned it I got to thinking. I don't want a roster with missing players especially players that game on the disc. So I've started over and I'm using the default roster as my new base. It will probably take me an extra day to complete but totally worth it. I'm all about adding players not losing them.

# 24 tabarnes19_SDS @ 04/19/16 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
U know I 4got about that and since u mentioned it I got to thinking. I don't want a roster with missing players especially players that game on the disc. So I've started over and I'm using the default roster as my new base. It will probably take me an extra day to complete but totally worth it. I'm all about adding players not losing them.
Good thing about using the latest roster, is you get ratings changes to current players.

# 25 ticats8 @ 04/19/16 09:15 AM
Has anyone tried Show Live this morning to see if the new roster is being used?

Vaguely remember Ramone tweeting they were gonna put out a patch or an update to fix the issue, but i'm not 100% sure.

# 26 bigdipper88 @ 04/19/16 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
But, is the default roster one that has stats bug, even to veteran players, not SCEA created ? Such as Jose Reyes career SB total being like 60, but yet it shows every years totals as different for example

# 27 ARoid1313 @ 04/19/16 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
But, is the default roster one that has stats bug, even to veteran players, not SCEA created ? Such as Jose Reyes career SB total being like 60, but yet it shows every years totals as different for example
no the default looks good for stat issues that i can see. OSFM has incorrect career stats for Reyes yet the default looks to be correct

# 28 PhlliesPhan6 @ 04/20/16 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticats8
Has anyone tried Show Live this morning to see if the new roster is being used?

Vaguely remember Ramone tweeting they were gonna put out a patch or an update to fix the issue, but i'm not 100% sure.
I tried it last night and Rookies still weren't there.

# 29 Nivek @ 04/20/16 09:17 PM
Yeah, still no rookies as of tonight. Still don't see Trevor Story's CAP

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

# 30 kcsalx @ 04/20/16 10:28 PM
Quote:
no the default looks good for stat issues that i can see. OSFM has incorrect career stats for Reyes yet the default looks to be correct
So is the latest scea 4/18 roster with the correct stats and no glitch.A good roster base to work with.

# 31 ARoid1313 @ 04/20/16 10:32 PM
No I would use the default as scea have already removed a bunch of real player in the latest update. The default has all players and correct stats

# 32 tonybologna @ 04/23/16 07:48 PM
I have asked someone on the forums to do it for me on PS3 but is there anyway we can go online(website,not via PS3) to download this roster set & put it on a flash drive & then copy to PS3? Does SCEA post files like this to download from their official website or not? Any place else that does it? Thanks!

# 33 Airfaron23 @ 04/23/16 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
Yeah, still no rookies as of tonight. Still don't see Trevor Story's CAP

Trevor Story was added by SCEA in their last update, or maybe the one before that. But he is definitely there. Unless your meaning something else...

# 34 Nivek @ 04/23/16 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airfaron23
Trevor Story was added by SCEA in their last update, or maybe the one before that. But he is definitely there. Unless your meaning something else...
He's not in the live roster lineup when you play with daily updates rosters.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.