Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Another NBA 2K16 roster update has arrived today, we've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Kawhi Leonard +1 (93)
  • Chris Paul +1 (92)
  • Dwyane Wade +1 (87)
  • Hassan Whiteside +1 (87)
  • LaMarcus Aldridge +1 (87)
  • Paul Millsap +2 (85)
  • Al Horford +1 (83)
  • Kevin Love +1 (83)
  • Al Jefferson +1 (80)
  • Jeff Teague+2 (80)
GOING DOWN
  • Blake Griffin -1 (88)
  • Raymond Felton -1 (85)
  • Kemba Walker -1 (84)
  • Jae Crowder -1 (81)
  • Nicolas Batum -1 (80)
  • Tim Duncan -1 (80)
  • Zach Randolph -1 (80)
Each roster update contains accessory and team color changes.

To see a more detailed breakdown of the roster update, which includes individual attribute updates, head on over to 2KMTC.

Let us know what you are seeing!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MoneyOvaHuds @ 04/25/16 10:20 AM
Please change Norman Powell's face to do this

http://youtu.be/D9kZxH2ncvY

Looks more like him

# 22 Pokes404 @ 04/25/16 10:45 AM
Thought Enes Kanter might get a slight bump (17.8 pts, 8.8 reb, 73% FG, 22.5 mins/gm in the playoffs). But, he's rated an 80-81 OVR already (I'm pretty sure) and given his defensive liabilities, that's probably about right.

# 23 jeebs9 @ 04/25/16 01:12 PM
I wonder if Curry will be out of the lineup for online roster. We need that to happen.

# 24 ClevelandFan @ 04/25/16 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
JUST a 86? That's certainly the first time I've heard a complaint about his rating being too low.
Well then people around here need to learn basketball.

# 25 Crossover1 @ 04/26/16 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I wonder if Curry will be out of the lineup for online roster. We need that to happen.
As much as I would love this, guys will just migrate over to OKC and I hate playing them because of the transition cheese. They are a nightmare to guard when you meet those type of users.

# 26 jeebs9 @ 04/26/16 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
As much as I would love this, guys will just migrate over to OKC and I hate playing them because of the transition cheese. They are a nightmare to guard when you meet those type of users.
I don't mind playing Thunder.

This guy was even more funnier then any other thunder user I've ever faced. Seriously If post the whole game. You'll laugh. Because he was doing the fast break thing. But as soon as I put gap all. His offense stalled. He literally would dribble side to side. But still couldn't get into the paint. The only way he scored was off my turnovers. Besides that he would sit there with the ball and dribble around.

# 27 NINJAK2 @ 04/26/16 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Please change Norman Powell's face to do this

http://youtu.be/D9kZxH2ncvY

Looks more like him

Yeah. I just started replacing some of their CAPS with CAPS like this and other suggestions from youtube. I used this Powell , and replaced Dawson(LAC), Toupane(DEN), Munford(MEM), and Simmons(SAS). got tired of waiting on 2k..lol

# 28 hear me now @ 04/27/16 06:18 PM
Sasha Vujacic's three point rating is too low. He started the season cold ,but he finished hot to end with 36%.

# 29 ksuttonjr76 @ 04/28/16 08:51 AM
Paul George! Paul George! Paul George!

Sent from my Xoom Wifi using Tapatalk

# 30 Crossover1 @ 04/28/16 09:30 AM
Quote:
I don't mind playing Thunder.

This guy was even more funnier then any other thunder user I've ever faced. Seriously If post the whole game. You'll laugh. Because he was doing the fast break thing. But as soon as I put gap all. His offense stalled. He literally would dribble side to side. But still couldn't get into the paint. The only way he scored was off my turnovers. Besides that he would sit there with the ball and dribble around.
What level are you playing on right now? I'm in GOAT for a few months now and even though I have near 90% win rate, it takes everything to beat them because some have mastered every cheese tactic available. There's certain guys I play who are incredibly tough to beat since they will kill you for helping, even with below average shooters. Then when I play them good straight up D, they just score at a very high percentage in the paint or they draw bailout fouls in the last few seconds of a shot clock.

# 31 jeebs9 @ 04/28/16 10:22 AM
Quote:
What level are you playing on right now? I'm in GOAT for a few months now and even though I have near 90% win rate, it takes everything to beat them because some have mastered every cheese tactic available. There's certain guys I play who are incredibly tough to beat since they will kill you for helping, even with below average shooters. Then when I play them good straight up D, they just score at a very high percentage in the paint or they draw bailout fouls in the last few seconds of a shot clock.
I've purposely position myself in the NBA league. I don't care about the other leagues. I just wanted classic teams from the jump. And that's all I still want lol. I'm pretty sure my record is 127-130. Early on in the cycle I would quit games for same jerseys or someone talking too loud on mic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Paul George! Paul George! Paul George!

Sent from my Xoom Wifi using Tapatalk
http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/23-04-2016

I'm sure he got an update the other day.

# 32 Crossover1 @ 04/28/16 01:30 PM
Quote:
I've purposely position myself in the NBA league. I don't care about the other leagues. I just wanted classic teams from the jump. And that's all I still want lol. I'm pretty sure my record is 127-130. Early on in the cycle I would quit games for same jerseys or someone talking too loud on mic.

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/23-04-2016

I'm sure he got an update the other day.
That explains why. GOAT actually means GOAT cheesers in 2K16. I've met maybe 2 guys on that level who beat me without relying on cheap tactics.

# 33 jeebs9 @ 04/28/16 01:47 PM
Quote:
That explains why. GOAT actually means GOAT cheesers in 2K16. I've met maybe 2 guys on that level who beat me without relying on cheap tactics.
Yea I don't have the time for that.

# 34 Crossover1 @ 04/28/16 02:32 PM
Anyone have a clue why they lowered Kyrie's layup ratings? One of the best finishers in the league and this is with multiple defenders guarding him.

# 35 jeebs9 @ 04/28/16 11:23 PM
Quote:
Anyone have a clue why they lowered Kyrie's layup ratings? One of the best finishers in the league and this is with multiple defenders guarding him.
Who cares about that? Guys I just notice Curry isn't in the starting line up for the Warriors!!!

Nice job Beds!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 36 Crossover1 @ 04/29/16 07:23 AM
Quote:
Who cares about that? Guys I just notice Curry isn't in the starting line up for the Warriors!!!

Nice job Beds!

Obviously not you or anyone else who likes beating Cavs users...

I can only finish with him at the rim when he's hot, but otherwise he misses layups he makes with his eyes close just because a defender is in the area.

# 37 jeebs9 @ 04/29/16 07:49 AM
Quote:
Obviously not you or anyone else who likes beating Cavs users...

I can only finish with him at the rim when he's hot, but otherwise he misses layups he makes with his eyes close just because a defender is in the area.
Sorry crossover1 it was wrong of me to push your thing to the side last night. I was just really excited. I didn't see any Warrior user last night hahahaha haha. Again I'm sorry.

https://youtu.be/_PTf5U9t-9I

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

# 38 Crossover1 @ 04/29/16 09:23 AM
Quote:
Sorry crossover1 it was wrong of me to push your thing to the side last night. I was just really excited. I didn't see any Warrior user last night hahahaha haha. Again I'm sorry.

https://youtu.be/_PTf5U9t-9I

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It's all good. We should run one soon.

# 39 jeebs9 @ 04/29/16 12:22 PM
Quote:
It's all good. We should run one soon.
We should! I've been pretty busy lately. I was suppose to play 24th. But I just haven't had the time. I play TmacMagic a few months ago. Got *** handed to me (some my fault some part of the lag).

# 40 ksuttonjr76 @ 04/29/16 12:30 PM
Quote:

Nice job Beds!

GSW users are feeling sick right now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.