Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

2K has just released a much higher resolution version of the NBA 2K17 screenshot featuring the 2016 USA Basketball Men’s National team with Coach K.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 Crunky @ 08/01/16 02:58 PM
Klay looks like he's glowing like they upped the contrast on his skin. C'mon 2k fix that can't have him looking like he swallowed a light bulb lol.

# 42 MontanaMan @ 08/01/16 03:43 PM
I didn't get the bulky argument at first but NBA players are built more like runners and swimmers than football players the more you look at it.

The legs definitely look better though.

# 43 23 @ 08/01/16 04:02 PM
Lets talk about it.

NBA players don't have wide waist lines

They aren't bulky they just have lean muscle..Even lifting weights, bulky is the last thing they go for.

The ones that do, shed more pounds before the summer ends because extra pounds is the last thing they need on their knees.

If you've ever worked out with an NBA player before you'd see they have serious lean muscle, much different than the average dude.

Most guys probably wear a pants size in the low 30's

Spoiler

That brings me to the shorts and unis. They are wide, but i can hardly find a picture where a player is moving and the shorts stay below the knee, not even the one you posted.

Kinda weird that its never looked at, ever.

# 44 tril @ 08/02/16 07:57 PM
good job 2k.
i dont think the bodies look bulky at all. if anything its because they look less toned than normal NBA players.
but if 2k toned the muscles a bit folsk would say they look to muscular.

I personally think its height proportion issue. if Deander and Derozen were standing up theyd be a few inchers taller than every other player.

# 45 MarkWilliam @ 08/02/16 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Lets talk about it.

NBA players don't have wide waist lines

They aren't bulky they just have lean muscle..Even lifting weights, bulky is the last thing they go for.

The ones that do, shed more pounds before the summer ends because extra pounds is the last thing they need on their knees.

If you've ever worked out with an NBA player before you'd see they have serious lean muscle, much different than the average dude.

Most guys probably wear a pants size in the low 30's

Spoiler

That brings me to the shorts and unis. They are wide, but i can hardly find a picture where a player is moving and the shorts stay below the knee, not even the one you posted.

Kinda weird that its never looked at, ever.

This pic says it all. Westbrook is so stumpy in the game - he is considered "short" it seems. But that is by NBA standards. Looking at the above picture you can clearly see a lean, lankiness about him.

Long, lean, lanky.

I'd be encouraged if I knew someone at 2K were seeing/reading this stuff because you can't deny the fact after seeing some of the great examples being posted.

# 46 deetoman @ 08/03/16 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
Anyone else worried that 2k17 will just be 2k16 with an Olympic Theme added to it?
Someone says this every year.....

# 47 Gosens6 @ 08/03/16 05:53 PM
Quote:
Anyone else worried that 2k17 will just be 2k16 with an Olympic Theme added to it?
No. I honestly don't think anyone else should be worried, either.

The tidbit they gave us about MyLeague shows us it's not just "2K16 with an Olympic theme"

When has 2K ever done something like give us the exact same game with a "theme" the next year?

# 48 Vni @ 08/03/16 06:07 PM
Quote:
2k16 is basically 2k15, but with Spike Lee's story added to it...
Sorry but no.

# 49 Gosens6 @ 08/04/16 09:48 AM
Quote:
Not to be negative, just observant... but it has happened before, so it could definitely happen again.

2k16 is basically 2k15, but with Spike Lee's story added to it... Imagine what other improvements they could have made if they didn't waste all that time making Spike Lee's terrible story?
I'm sorry, but you really have no idea what you're talking about.

# 50 Mauer4MVP @ 08/04/16 10:00 AM
Quote:
Not to be negative, just observant... but it has happened before, so it could definitely happen again.

2k16 is basically 2k15, but with Spike Lee's story added to it... Imagine what other improvements they could have made if they didn't waste all that time making Spike Lee's terrible story?
Did you even play the game? That statement suggests not one bit.

# 51 eltyboogie @ 08/04/16 07:45 PM
I understand exactly what he's saying
the jump from 2K14-2K15 was a lot greater than the jump from 2K15-2K16
but in no way is 16 the same as 15

# 52 vtcrb @ 09/11/16 05:12 PM
Anyone heard or seen anything about any other r teams besides Dream Team and Team Australia as FIBA competition for 2016 team. I thought we would have seen more Fiba team info by now if they were including more.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.