Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update for week 2 is available now. These weekly roster updates include changes to player ratings, depth charts, and injuries for all 32 teams.

You can check all of the changes here, along with a new blog here. We've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Antonio Brown +1 (Overall 98)
  • Aaron Rodgers +1 (Overall 97)
  • A.J. Green +1 (Overall 94)
  • Gerald McCoy +1 (Overall 93)
  • Larry Fitzgerald +1 (Overall 92)
  • Patrick Peterson +1 (Overall 92)
  • Desmond Trufant +1 (Overall 92)
  • Drew Brees +1 (Overall 91)
  • David Johnson +2 (Overall 86)
  • Carlos Hyde +2 (Overall 83)
GOING DOWN
  • Aaron Donald -1 (Overall 97)
  • Justin Houston -1 (Overall 96)
  • Earl Thomas III -1 (Overall 92)
  • Brandon Graham -1 (Overall 91)
  • Alshon Jeffery -1 (Overall 90)
  • Jonhathan Joseph -1 (Overall 90)
  • Orlando Scandrick -3 (Overall 84)
  • Jason Kelce -3 (Overall 81)
  • Jermon Bushrod -3 (Overall 78)
  • Luke Joeckel -3 (Overall 77)

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 BleedGreen710 @ 09/15/16 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcore
i havent played the madden series in a while. if i already started a season and im downloading the latest rosters is it going to affect my season or i need to start over?
need to start over. roster is loaded at the beginning of your franchise

# 22 pookie young @ 09/15/16 07:09 PM
No rating boost for Jameis Winston 4 touchdown passes & no increase.....WOW!!!!!

# 23 pookie young @ 09/15/16 07:10 PM
No rating boost for Jameis Winston 4 touchdown passes & no increase.....WOW!!!!!

# 24 brandon27 @ 09/15/16 07:46 PM
Terrible. So Julius Warmsley was missing from Miami in the last roster update. He's still missing even though he was with the team all camp, and made the 53 man roster. Played 50 some snaps in Seattle, and likely will again this weekend.

Miami signs Donald Butler this week too at LB, he's missing.

Seriously, whats going on here with these updates?

# 25 Scott @ 09/15/16 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Terrible. So Julius Warmsley was missing from Miami in the last roster update. He's still missing even though he was with the team all camp, and made the 53 man roster. Played 50 some snaps in Seattle, and likely will again this weekend.

Wow. So 2 players are missing. Just terrible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

# 26 The Kid 24 @ 09/15/16 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Wow. So 2 players are missing. Just terrible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Isnt Butler in FA anyway?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6

# 27 The Yurpman @ 09/15/16 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27

Uhhh, Donald Butler is not missing. He's on the Dolphins where he belongs. Right under the MLB.

EDIT: Warmsley is there too, under the DT. You have the wrong roster loaded, buddy.

# 28 stooge 1010 @ 09/15/16 08:39 PM
I'm looking at roster right now and warmsley and. Butler are on Miami.

Warmsley is ovr all 65

# 29 OGDAZ @ 09/15/16 08:58 PM
Romo still not hurt on this update ether wow ea yall messing up

# 30 The Kid 24 @ 09/15/16 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGDAZ
Romo still not hurt on this update ether wow ea yall messing up
Romo isnt on IR so he wont be hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6

# 31 Kid OS @ 09/15/16 09:12 PM
WR Damiere Byrd for the Panthers makes us absolutely unbeatable! 96 speed in 1-on-1 he cant be touched

# 32 dayornite @ 09/16/16 12:12 AM
2 weeks now Michigan SS Jarrod Wilson has been missing from the Jags.

# 33 mccroix @ 09/16/16 02:13 AM
Kelce down 3 OVR?
After one game?

Besides: he wasn't even bad

# 34 deezycobain @ 09/16/16 02:56 AM
still no marcus rush for the forty niners..... mad face. had a great preseason. and is on practice squad..... was #1 in the pass rush, i feel like that calls for a spot in the game... dudes a beast

# 35 Kid OS @ 09/16/16 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
But he's trash, can't catch at all. Nice to have as a return man or a 5th wr for some deep pass situations tho.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Not trash on Madden. I easily put up 300 with him in a game today. Now Stephen Hill, he had 0 hands.

# 36 mitsurugi_78 @ 09/16/16 09:50 AM
Deangelo Williams ran for 140+ yards...and they still have LT Villanueva rated a 70, not to mention he's not listed as the starter and Harris the backup is a 76...wrf EA? Also Deangelo Williams speed in madden (85) is so damn slow, I can barely get out of the backfield with him...I have to use Toussant or Richardson who are both terrible but because of their speed I easily rush for over 100 yards. It seems madden still hasn't made speed the only rating that matters for running backs. Just like everyone used Dri Archer last year...even though in the NFL he never ran for more than a couple yards. Defense just had to breath on him and he was tackled.

# 37 Scott @ 09/16/16 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78
Deangelo Williams ran for 140+ yards...and they still have LT Villanueva rated a 70, not to mention he's not listed as the starter and Harris the backup is a 76...wrf EA? Also Deangelo Williams speed in madden (85) is so damn slow, I can barely get out of the backfield with him...I have to use Toussant or Richardson who are both terrible but because of their speed I easily rush for over 100 yards. It seems madden still hasn't made speed the only rating that matters for running backs. Just like everyone used Dri Archer last year...even though in the NFL he never ran for more than a couple yards. Defense just had to breath on him and he was tackled.
I'm sorry, but since when is 85 speed slow...

# 38 mitsurugi_78 @ 09/16/16 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I'm sorry, but since when is 85 speed slow...
Take the steelers for a spin and see how much running you can do with Williams...what ever the number...he needs to be faster than he is. makes no sense that I have to use the backup guys just because they're faster...but sure enough...over 4 games I had about 25 yards with williams (15 carries or more each game)...1 game each with the backups and I had 90+ and then 110 with the other...they're only 2 and 3 points faster in speed rating...87/88, but that is all the difference. Williams constantly get's run down from DE's and LB's from the backside. Sorry...I don't see that happening to Williams very often on Sundays.

# 39 Landonio @ 09/16/16 01:34 PM
Should I use these for my CFM, or the MDFL rosters?

# 40 deezycobain @ 09/16/16 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio
Should I use these for my CFM, or the MDFL rosters?

i went ahead with MDFL, but even their roster isnt 100% but better than EAs

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.