Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update for week 4 is available now. These weekly roster updates include changes to player ratings, depth charts, and injuries for all 32 teams.

You can check all of the changes here, along with a new blog here. We've listed some of the changes below.

GOING UP
  • Aaron Rodgers +1 (Overall 96)
  • Jamie Collins +1 (Overall 93)
  • Clay Matthews +1 (Overall 90)
  • Allen Robinson +1 (Overall 90)
  • Carlos Dunlap +1 (Overall 89)
  • Derrick Johnson +1 (Overall 89)
  • Lavonte David +1 (Overall 88)
  • Stephon Gilmore +2 (Overall 88)
  • Travis Kelce +1 (Overall 88)
  • Malcolm Butler +1 (Overall 87)
  • David Johnson +1 (Overall 87)
  • Brian Orakpo +1 (Overall 87)
  • Leonard Williams +3 (Overall 87)
  • Carson Wentz +1 (Overall 79)
GOING DOWN
  • Cam Newton -2 (Overall 92)
  • Andrew Whitworth -2 (Overall 91)
  • T.J. Lang -2 (Overall 90)
  • Kawann Short -2 (Overall 90)
  • Julian Edelman -1 (Overall 88)
  • Kevin Zeitler -2 (Overall 87)
  • Andy Dalton -1 (Overall 86)
  • Ryan Kalil -3 (Overall 86)
  • Carson Palmer -2 (Overall 86)
  • Dan Bailey -1 (Overall 85)

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 azdawgpound @ 09/29/16 07:02 PM
OK this is 4 weeks in row now...and the browns depth charts are still wrong....both Ourlads and cleveland browns.com are both the same.... So I'll ask again .....what site do u guys use for depth charts cause it's surely not neither of those.

Still have John Greco as our starting RG he moved to center 2 Weeks ago!!!! When Erving went out with bruised lung against ravens.... And yet still have Erving as our starting C.

Bailey our back up RG should be our starting RG.

U guys have Corey Coleman as our #2 wr ummm...he broke his hand week ago sorta hard catch balls with broken hand .... Andrew Hawkins should be in his place...also not sure how long hes gonna be out some say 4-6 weeks.

Again Carl Nassib broke his hand against ravens but yet u have him as our starting LDE...not sure how long hes gonna be out.

Xavier Cooper should be starting LDE...with Tyrone Holmes backing him up....yet another player in Wrong postion u guys have Holmes as a OLB he needs be moved to LDE.

Also I see u moved Jamie Meder to DE that's good but Stephen Paea needs be moved to RDE with meder needs to be the starter Paea the back up.

Shelton and Wright are only DT's paea needs to be removed from that postion all together.

CB I see u fixed some but depth still wrong Calhoun should be 4th starting CB...and Howard 5th.

Atkinson and johnson need to be swap as KR's.

Hopefully next week this will all be right .

# 2 stooge 1010 @ 09/29/16 08:15 PM
They finally added halfback Troymaine Pope to jets and TE Bowman.
And also fixed DT Deshawn Williams to 1 year player on Cincinnati. Nice

# 3 TreJayMMA @ 09/29/16 09:02 PM
I'm just gonna take a gander and say these ratings were taken before last weekends games because Fitztragic Overall should go down at least - 2....at least

# 4 BleedGreen710 @ 09/29/16 09:29 PM
sproles gained +1 speed and agility wow is that dude ever gonna age?

# 5 stooge 1010 @ 09/29/16 10:37 PM
I think ea got the crawfords on dallas mixed up. Tyrone is Dt and jack is De. They have tyrone DE and jack DT.

# 6 BreakingBad2013 @ 09/29/16 10:46 PM
Brace yourselves:

Cowboys fans will be calling for Dak to be the best QB in the league because he has two touchdowns now.

Why is his awareness better than Wentz tho?

# 7 DoubleZ_3 @ 09/29/16 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Brace yourselves:

Cowboys fans will be calling for Dak to be the best QB in the league because he has two touchdowns now.

my guess, tho idk. is hes maybe taken less hits? leading to an awareness boosted by his line?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

# 8 charter04 @ 09/30/16 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
I think ea got the crawfords on dallas mixed up. Tyrone is Dt and jack is De. They have tyrone DE and jack DT.

None. Tyrone is playing DE right now. Because of suspensions and injuries. He was drafted as DE though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 9 iLLWiLL @ 09/30/16 01:40 AM
Carson Wentz up another +1 ... I think I'm ready to start my franchise now.

# 10 Scossgod @ 09/30/16 04:06 AM
Ben Heeney -5
Cory James +6

# 11 PeoplesChampGB @ 10/01/16 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Clay Matthews went up 1 point despite not playing last game?
He was moved to ROLB. That is why his rating went up.

# 12 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/05/16 04:04 PM
Bears OL line

Bobby Massie needs a big time downgrade, PFF rating 39 on the season so far . He's a 75 overall

Cody Whitehair on the other hand is having a good rookie year so far . 80.4 PFF rating on the season he's rated a 70 overall

Jordan Howard could also use a boost

#Bears

# 13 MoneyOvaHuds @ 10/05/16 04:10 PM
Bears Db Bryce Callahan is also better than his current rating 14th ranked DB at 82.5 via PFF

# 14 DanB_DanB @ 10/05/16 04:51 PM
Russell Okung going down again? That makes zero sense, dude has been great for the Broncos this year and he was only and 81 to begin with.

# 15 jimmyy201 @ 10/05/16 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Bears Db Bryce Callahan is also better than his current rating 14th ranked DB at 82.5 via PFF
Don't ever count on EA increasing many bears players. I've learned that over the past 5+ years.

# 16 JayD @ 10/05/16 06:33 PM
How has Matt Ryan not gone up at all so far this year?

# 17 chichoslg @ 10/05/16 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
How has Matt Ryan not gone up at all so far this year?
Like Vikings players....only injuries...never up

# 18 Find_the_Door @ 10/06/16 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
No, Tyrone played LE last game. Jack played RE.

With Lawrence back Tyrone at LE, Lawrence at RE.

# 19 Find_the_Door @ 10/06/16 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
my guess, tho idk. is hes maybe taken less hits? leading to an awareness boosted by his line?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Brace yourselves:

Maybe because he played in a bigger program in college? Got that program to #1 in the nation with very little talent around him. Doesn't have a history of turning the ball over in college.

# 20 hawley088 @ 10/06/16 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
OK this is 4 weeks in row now...and the browns depth charts are still wrong....both Ourlads and cleveland browns.com are both the same.... So I'll ask again .....what site do u guys use for depth charts cause it's surely not neither of those.

Still have John Greco as our starting RG he moved to center 2 Weeks ago!!!! When Erving went out with bruised lung against ravens.... And yet still have Erving as our starting C.

Bailey our back up RG should be our starting RG.

U guys have Corey Coleman as our #2 wr ummm...he broke his hand week ago sorta hard catch balls with broken hand .... Andrew Hawkins should be in his place...also not sure how long hes gonna be out some say 4-6 weeks.

Again Carl Nassib broke his hand against ravens but yet u have him as our starting LDE...not sure how long hes gonna be out.

Xavier Cooper should be starting LDE...with Tyrone Holmes backing him up....yet another player in Wrong postion u guys have Holmes as a OLB he needs be moved to LDE.

Also I see u moved Jamie Meder to DE that's good but Stephen Paea needs be moved to RDE with meder needs to be the starter Paea the back up.

Shelton and Wright are only DT's paea needs to be removed from that postion all together.

CB I see u fixed some but depth still wrong Calhoun should be 4th starting CB...and Howard 5th.

Atkinson and johnson need to be swap as KR's.

Hopefully next week this will all be right .
You are expecting way too much bro, you know you can make the changes yourself right?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.