Users Online Now: 3329  |  April 26, 2024
wwefan's Dynasty Blog
WCW 
Posted on March 14, 2013 at 08:34 PM.

4 Weeks till Judgement Day

DDPs music plays He enters the ring and says "what...the...hell was Sunday about! that punk Hogan screwed me! The NWO think they will get away with this they wrong!" Stone Colds music plays He enters the ring "Hold on one bloody second DDP, you say they screwed you? I was the one climbing the ladder to take the title if anyone was done injustice it was me!" The Gm then comes out and says "I understand how you both must feel so tonight you two will face off in the main event to let of some steam". "that's not good enough!" Austin says "that SOB Hogan need to show his damn face here so I can re-arrange it" DDP then say "what the hell happened to that guy people respected him and now he the NWOs pawn he need a lesson taught to him" The GM says "unfortunately he is not here tonight so make do with facing each other" then cuts to the break.

After the break Kevin Nash and Buff Bagwell are walking and bump into the Hardy Boyz. "well look what we have here buff" says Nash "what the hell do you two want" says Jeff "well" says Buff "even though your pretty stupid your not that stupid are you?". Jeff says "so you looking for these" Jeff says both Matt and Jeff hold their titles. "hey Jeff I already have a match but if these punks want to try get these off us lets go!" a brawl starts they fight into the ring area and the title match starts.

WCW World Tag Team Championship
Normal Tag
Team Extreme (Jeff and Matt) vs The NWO (Kevin and Buff)
This was a good match but during the match Hollywood Hogan interferes with a distraction to the ref then Kevin chair shots costing the Hardy s their Championship.

Winners and New WCW World Tag Team Champions The NWO!

They celebrate and Hogan says "DDP and Austin your both full of crap!" Kevin then says "see I gave a warning a few months back we would take everything from WCW and now what has happened?" They then lay a beat down on the Hardys but then DDP, Austin and Eddie run in to see them off and Eddie says Scott I will see you later in the ring holms!"

Goldberg vs Booker T
Ok match Booker tries to attack Goldberg from behind but Goldberg just destroys him and wins after planting him through the announcer table and rolling him in the ring to do a Jackhammer

Winner Goldberg

He also has embrace the crowd

He then says after "Whos Next!" and walks off with he third win since his return after a break.

Matt Hardy vs RVD
RVD performs very good Highflyers and it takes him 2 Frogsplashes to win.

Winner RVD

Non Title Match
Eddie Guerrero vs (C) Scott Hall
Scott attacks him from behind while Eddie making his entrance.
Eddies is still angry about he loss to Scott at TLC. He really lays into Scott smacking his head against the ring post 4 times. He gets some revenge on him here and gets a wins after holding the ropes to gain leverage after a frog splash to rub it in.

Winner Eddie Guerrero

Main Event
DDP vs Stone Cold
Once again two people who have grown to respect each after many grueling matches for many months face off once again. Wait Hogan attacks DDP from behind and rolls him in the ring before making a swift exit. Stone Cold then pin him reluctantly to win.

Winner Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin says after "Hogan you really let your self go with your cheap tactics and being the NWOS bitch someone needs to beat some sense into you SOB!".

The show then goes off air
Comments
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.

wwefan
wwefan's Screenshots (0)

wwefan does not have any albums to display.
wwefan's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

wwefan's Arena has had 37,631 visits