PDA

View Full Version : OK, who here works for Stuff Magazine?

JeeberD
06-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Someone from from FOFC has got to work for Stuff Magazine. That's the only reason that I can come up with that the magazine would have a full page layout on our beloved Colossal Squid. Well, ok, maybe not a full page layout. He has to share the page with Rene Zellweger, but that's beyond the point.

On the page there is a big picture of CS laying on an examining table with scientists examining him (we've already seen this picture, I believe). The text under the picture says:

"If you don't know what a colossal squid looks like, imagine a very, very tiny squid as seen through a superhigh-powered magnifying glass. The squid above was found in the Ross Sea. If you don't know what the Ross Sea looks like, imagine a regular sea and...you're done. The squid is covered with 25 teethlike hooks and has eyes the size of dinner plates. And this is only a half-grown colossal squid. Had it lived, it would have grown monstrously large (see chart, asshole). Scientists rarely recover full-grown colossal squids, because they thought you were going to do it. Remember that communication is the key"

The caption next to the picture of CS says:

" 'Jesus, they're not even wearing gloves!' exclaimed Colossal Squid's worried mother in the hospital waiting room. Relax, mom. Your son's already dead."

You know, this is pretty crappy writing. Fritz or WSUCoug could do much, much better...

If you happen to see July's issue of Stuff, turn to page 32 to see Colossal Squid in all his glory...

Schmidty
06-14-2003, 06:04 PM
Colossal Squid is definitely overrated. He's simply a product of the Fritz-hype machine.

Draft Dodger
06-14-2003, 06:05 PM
was going to mention that, but I didn't want to admit I read Stuff.

of all the magazine's I get each month, my free issues of Stuff and Rolling Stone are by far the worst. Amazing how Maxim is essentially the same thing, but is so much better.

JeeberD
06-14-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Draft Dodger
was going to mention that, but I didn't want to admit I read Stuff.

of all the magazine's I get each month, my free issues of Stuff and Rolling Stone are by far the worst. Amazing how Maxim is essentially the same thing, but is so much better.

Yeah, I only get Stuff because it's free. I wouldn't spend money on it, that's for sure...

Schmidty
06-14-2003, 06:11 PM
I think that any magazine named "Stuff" obviously lacks focus.

tucker342
06-14-2003, 07:26 PM
What a bad name for a magazine!

Fritz
06-15-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Schmidty
Schmidty is definitely overrated. He's simply a product of the Fritz-hype machine.

SAVE THE COLOSSAL SCHMIDTY

Schmidty
06-15-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Fritz
SAVE SCHMIDTY'S COLOSSAL PENIS

Thanks for the thought Fritz, but Cap'n Crunch is doing just fine.

Chief Rum
06-15-2003, 01:49 AM
Hey, if the Tooth Fairy, Mike Ditka, and Schmidty's Collosal Penis were in a footrace, who would win?

Answer: Ditka--the other two don't exist! :D

CR

Schmidty
06-15-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Chief Rum
Hey, if the Tooth Fairy, Mike Ditka, and Schmidty's Collosal Penis were in a footrace, who would win?

Answer: Ditka--the other two don't exist! :D

CR

That whole question is flawed to begin with. Cap'n Crunch doesn't have legs.

ice4277
06-15-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Schmidty
That whole question is flawed to begin with. Cap'n Crunch doesn't have legs.

And your penis does?? :eek:

Fritz
06-15-2003, 08:10 AM
Schmidty's way to large to be of any use penis gets soggy in milk

FishFan
06-15-2003, 11:44 AM
hey fritz

KWhit
06-16-2003, 08:55 AM
Stuff is really one of the worst magazines ever. I get it (another freebie) and other than the pictures (which are merely okay) it is completely worthless.

BTW, did you guys see the Pam Anderson layout last month? Truly horrible airbrused pics.