PDA

View Full Version : Can a FEMALE child molester ever be called "hot"?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Senator
06-29-2004, 10:10 AM
http://www.wftv.com/news/3469590/detail.html

http://www.mjmorningshow.com/morning_DebraPics2.html

cwilloughby
06-29-2004, 10:13 AM
I don't know of a single 14 year old that I hung out with that would have passed on that one.

Hell, I even think half of the girls would have gone for it... :)

hhiipp
06-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Why couldn't I have ever had a teacher like that.. and more importantly why did the 14 year old spill the beans? Man he was tapping some high quality poontang there.

KWhit
I saw her being led away in handcuffs on TV this morning and I thought "Wow!"

Unfortunately for me, I not only thought it, but I said it in my out-loud voice in front of my pregnant wife.

Whoops.

Raiders Army

Where were these teachers when I was a kid? :)

duckman
06-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah, she's pretty cute. A teenager's fanasty come true. I remember wanting to nail my English teacher in high school. That woman was just smokin'.

sovereignstar
06-29-2004, 10:26 AM
How would it feel to be her husband? I mean damn!

hhiipp
06-29-2004, 10:27 AM
How would it feel to be her husband? I mean damn!

You mean to know that your meat stick wasn't enough so she had to find satisfaction.............. from a 14 year old boy?? I'd say he's in denial.

sovereignstar
06-29-2004, 10:34 AM
You mean to know that your meat stick wasn't enough so she had to find satisfaction.............. from a 14 year old boy?? I'd say he's in denial.
Who's to say it has anything to do with his "meat stick"? I think this quote just about says it all. She's a little deviant.

"...and that she was attracted to him because having sex with him was not allowed."

bigdawg2003
06-29-2004, 10:42 AM
in answer to the question;

yes

Blackadar
06-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Serious babe.

Of course, the guy looks a little like Stiffler from American Pie. Maybe if he acted that way, that's why she banged the 14 year old. :)

CamEdwards
06-29-2004, 10:49 AM
oh to be 14 again.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 10:51 AM
*Teenage fantasies flooding back*

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 10:52 AM
anyone know why he said anything? that's an ultimate "doh!" moment when he looks back on this.

duckman
06-29-2004, 10:57 AM
anyone know why he said anything?
My money is on that she was going to cut off the relationship so he was paying her back for doing so.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 10:59 AM
The poor dope probably bragged about it. I know it's tough to resist bragging to your buddies, but if it's bragging vs. continuing to bang that, you need to exercise some self control in the boasting arena.

Not that it isn't every 14-year-old boy's fantasy, but it's sad that this kid has peaked at 14 -- it's almost certainly all downhill from here.

Ben E Lou
06-29-2004, 10:59 AM
SWMBO and I were discussing this story last night. A few comments from our conversation (if she is guilty, that is):

1. She's not just a little deviant. She's extremely deviant. Having sex in the car while a 15-year-old was driving was *incredibly* reckless. She had to be getting off on the possibilty of being seen/caught. If this was just about getting it on with a 14-year-old because it was "forbidden", she would/could have been *much* more careful.

2. If the story was reversed (23-year-old guy, 14-year-old girl), we'd be ready to throw him in prison for the rest of his life, throw away the key, and *hoping* that his fellow inmates raped him unmercifully.

3. I cannot *imagine* what her husband must be feeling/thinking right now. They've been married like nine months and she's doing a 14-year-old??? Yikes.

4. We're convinced that the jury will be less inclined to believe the boy because she's attractive. If she did it, I really hope that isn't the case.

Ben E Lou
06-29-2004, 11:00 AM
anyone know why he said anything? that's an ultimate "doh!" moment when he looks back on this.His mom overheard him bragging about it.

Cecil Fielder
06-29-2004, 11:01 AM
this is a good career move for her. she'll get past all these charges, maybe do a little hard time, then she can make millions posing for Penthouse.

duckman
06-29-2004, 11:01 AM
I got two words for ya:

Dumb. Ass.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 11:02 AM
2. If the story was reversed (23-year-old guy, 14-year-old girl), we'd be ready to throw him in prison for the rest of his life, throw away the key, and *hoping* that his fellow inmates raped him unmercifully.

Yeah, but males and females are different, as are their approaches to sex. It's just a fact of life. Not saying she isn't guilty of a crime and shouldn't be imprisoned (she is and should) but come on... there's a double standard for a reason. Hubba hubba.

Ksyrup
06-29-2004, 11:03 AM
We had a 25-year old former cheerleader as an English teacher when I was in high school. She was the objection of affection of many of the guys, but AFAIK, she managed to refrain from having sex with any of us.

I can't believe this only lasted 3 weeks. I bet the cousin who drove them around got jealous and spilled the beans.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 11:04 AM
come on... there's a double standard for a reason. Hubba hubba.
lol.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 11:05 AM
His mom overheard him bragging about it.

Zounds! If the dad had heard him bragging about it, he would've gotten a high-five.

bbor
06-29-2004, 11:05 AM
WOW!

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 11:11 AM
His mom overheard him bragging about it.

I guess I can understand him being somewhat giddy

MacroGuru
06-29-2004, 11:12 AM
What a moron!!

Man, mouth shut.

Homeboy has to be kicking himself in the ass repeatedly.

Ben E Lou
06-29-2004, 11:14 AM
http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0001.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0002.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0003.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0004.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0005.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0006.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0007.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0008.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0009.jpg

http://www.jaxmagicman.com/New_Folder/DebraFile0010.jpg

Samdari
06-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Why couldn't I have ever had a teacher like that.. and more importantly why did the 14 year old spill the beans?

Maybe he could not think of any other way for her to get some handcuffs?

WSUCougar
06-29-2004, 11:16 AM
I think back to when I was 14, and imagined this teacher coming on to me with the same tune...

I think I would have burst into flames and started melting like the Wicked Witch of the West.

MrBug708
06-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Noop is the man!

MrBug708
06-29-2004, 11:20 AM
I think back to when I was 14, and imagined this teacher coming on to me with the same tune...

I think I would have burst into flames and started melting like the Wicked Witch of the West.

I'd hafta say I probably wouldnt have done very well either

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 11:23 AM
dude got ripped off. says she left her shirt on the second time they did it.

Ksyrup
06-29-2004, 11:23 AM
As I was reading the complaint, and I read that they had sex and he orgasmed, I was thinking back to when I was 14, and realized that it probably happened as quickly as I read it...

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 11:28 AM
somehow he didn't finish the first time she was blowing him? couldn't just a gust of wind finish him?

bbor
06-29-2004, 11:34 AM
As I was reading the complaint, and I read that they had sex and he orgasmed, I was thinking back to when I was 14, and realized that it probably happened as quickly as I read it...

You mean it's supposed to take longer now???

:D

Ksyrup
06-29-2004, 11:36 AM
I read that much quicker than 30 seconds...

Noop
06-29-2004, 11:43 AM
She is ugly...

MrBug708
06-29-2004, 11:45 AM
She is ugly...

The first link she is ugly. I almost posted that she had a flabby butt and was kinda chunky. Then I clicked the second link

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 11:45 AM
you'd hit it

sovereignstar
06-29-2004, 11:47 AM
She is ugly...
Agreed...and no, I wouldn't hit. That's a fact.

Franklinnoble
06-29-2004, 12:02 PM
I'd do her in the armpit.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 12:08 PM
i love when any thread gets to the "oh come on, you'd hit it" phase.

NoMyths
06-29-2004, 12:09 PM
I'd do her in the armpit.lol

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 12:10 PM
i love when any thread gets to the "oh come on, you'd hit it" phase.

It's just that the standards are so high while here in the comfy confines of FOFC.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 12:14 PM
It's just that the standards are so high while here in the comfy confines of FOFC.
and most times it's true anyway. this kid was livin' the dream.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 12:24 PM
he had baskeball followed by sex and a free ride. it was a festivus miracle.

KRAMER: Do you hear what you're saying?! Can you hear it?! (Jerry puts on his coat) This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to stop?! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard! I mean, think comprehens- I'm not gonna let you do it.

JERRY: (Persistent) Well, I'm doin' it, get out of my way.

KRAMER: (Stopping him) No, no, no, no. You can't! You can't! This is something that comes about once in a lifetime! When we were boys, looking through our bedroom windows, we would think: "Why can't there be a woman out there, taking her clothes off?" And now that wish's come true, and you want to (Makes a noise) throw it away?!

JERRY: Look, I'm sorry-

KRAMER: No, I'm not gonna let you do it, Jerry.

JERRY: Kramer, (Trying to pass him) get outta my way!

KRAMER: (Frantic) No, no, no. Don't do it. Don't do it! For my sake! God knows I don't ask you for much! (Pleading) Now, come on. Please, Jerry. Please! I'm beggin' ya! Please! (Claps hands) Come on! Please!

(A pause as Jerry thinks it over)

JERRY: Alright.. (Takes his coat off)

KRAMER: Yes!

JERRY: ..Alright.

KRAMER: (Moving to the window) Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Sits in Jerry's chair, looking out the window)

Suicane75
06-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Our 6th grade teacher Mrs. Strohman was a hottie, every day as school ended we would give her a hug goodbye, it became a contest to see who could their head closest to her chest and their hand closest to her ass, about halfway thru the year she stopped giving out hugs :(

I a little bit surprised by the reaction here, if the situation were reversed i'm pretty sure at least 80% of the board would be slamming the male teacher.

hhiipp
06-29-2004, 12:28 PM
Best part of the police report was when they went to buy an EYE-POD.

Ksyrup
06-29-2004, 12:29 PM
I a little bit surprised by the reaction here, if the situation were reversed i'm pretty sure at least 80% of the board would be slamming the male teacher.
Oh come on, give us a little more credit than that. If he was hot, we'd be treating him exactly the same way.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 12:30 PM
Smoothy King is where it's at

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 12:30 PM
yes, we all readily admit that. double-standard.

And boy... how much will this kid hate mom for getting the law involved here?

NoMyths
06-29-2004, 12:44 PM
I think this is begging for a caption.....How about "the red x marks the spot"?

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 12:47 PM
http://www.mjmorningshow.com/timages/page/engagement_02.jpg

I think this is begging for a caption.....

"Whoever said posting images is like riding a bike is full of it."

TLK
06-29-2004, 12:51 PM
it showed up fine on my computer.... oh well

Rizon
06-29-2004, 01:00 PM
it showed up fine on my computer.... oh well

Cache, bra, cache

dawgfan
06-29-2004, 01:32 PM

Yeah, but males and females are different, as are their approaches to sex. It's just a fact of life. Not saying she isn't guilty of a crime and shouldn't be imprisoned (she is and should) but come on... there's a double standard for a reason. Hubba hubba.

This is by far the most interesting part about this case, as it was in the Mary K. LeTourneau case here in the Seattle area a few years back. The LeTourneau case was even more extreme, as the boy was (I believe) 12 when the affair started and she was mid-thirties, and she went on to have 2 children with him from their repeated affairs.

Similar to this case, LeTourneau was an attractive woman and there were the predictable "hubba-hubbas" from most of the men discussing the case. Most women didn't see it the same way - they pointed out that the reverse situation would've been villified. A local columnist in fact went on a bit of a crusade combating the popular opinion many men had that this kid was lucky to have been deflowered by a hot teacher, and that in fact the boy had been seriously harmed psychologically from the whole ordeal.

In that case, I tend to agree given the age of the boy. In this case, this teacher is only 23 and the kid is 14. Now, 12 to 14 doesn't sound like that much but I think most of us realize a lot can change in that amount of time. And at 23, this teacher wasn't necessarily that much more mature than the kid.

This was a much different situation than the LeTourneau case so far as I can tell, i.e. for this teacher the affair was more about the thrill of the taboo, whereas with the LeTourneau case she was seriously disturbed mentally and wanted to marry this kid and of course had 2 of his babies.

On a more fundamental note, is it correct to believe in the double-standard view? Would it be any different if this were a 14 year old girl and a 23 year old male teacher? If so, why? Can we distill it down to an assumption that sex means different things to boys than it does to girls, and that boys have a more casual attitude about it so the potential harm done is less than with girls?

Discuss...

Eaglesfan27
06-29-2004, 01:38 PM
I heard this story this morning and was anxiously awaiting to get to the FOFC take. It's been pretty much what I expected. I agree with Skydog and his S.W.M.B.O that this teacher is more likely to be found innocent because she is attractive. Hopefully, I'm wrong (assuming she is guilty.)

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Can we distill it down to an assumption that sex means different things to boys than it does to girls, and that boys have a more casual attitude about it so the potential harm done is less than with girls?

Discuss...
Whether it's B.S. or not, our culture tends to view males as more predatory, and women more helpless/submissive. The basic assumption in both cases then becomes:

The guy wanted it and got it ("and is lucky as hell!" yells the male chorus)
The girl was taken advantage of by the male teacher.

Honestly, I think it's generally fairly easy to hear the details of a case and discern the absolute willingness (and comprehension of their actions) of those involved.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 01:44 PM
I heard this story this morning and was anxiously awaiting to get to the FOFC take. It's been pretty much what I expected. I agree with Skydog and his S.W.M.B.O that this teacher is more likely to be found innocent because she is attractive. Hopefully, I'm wrong (assuming she is guilty.)

Based on what I read how is it possible to find her innocent?

Maybe there is a different public take that borders on just comedy but courts don't really see a difference.

Ben E Lou
06-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Whether it's B.S. or not, our culture tends to view males as more predatory, and women more helpless/submissive. The basic assumption in both cases then becomes:

The guy wanted it and got it ("and is lucky as hell!" yells the male chorus)
The girl was taken advantage of by the male teacher.

Honestly, I think it's generally fairly easy to hear the details of a case and discern the absolute willingness (and comprehension of their actions) of those involved.But if he's underaged, it shouldn't matter if he "wanted it" or not. Of course he wanted it! We all wanted it at that age. Legally, though, he was incapable of consenting.

Now, all of the above being said, from my experience with teenagers and young adult volunteers, it is completely possible that while legally she is 100% responsible, that she is no more emotionally mature than he is. From everything I've observed and also read from developmental experts, emotional adulthood is happening later and later. I read fairly recently that the average age of true emotional adulthood may be as high as 25 these days. :eek:

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 01:50 PM
But if he's underaged, it shouldn't matter if he "wanted it" or not. Of course he wanted it! We all wanted it at that age. Legally, though, he was incapable of consenting.

Now, all of the above being said, from my experience with teenagers and young adult volunteers, it is completely possible that while legally she is 100% responsible, that she is no more emotionally mature than he is. From everything I've observed and also read from developmental experts, emotional adulthood is happening later and later. I read fairly recently that the average age of true emotional adulthood may be as high as 25 these days. :eek:

I think it's fairly obvious by what we know that she is not quite a well adjusted, mature person.

That being said there are many not adjusted, immature 20's that don't have sex in cars with 14 yr olds while a cousin drives.

dawgfan
06-29-2004, 01:52 PM
But if he's underaged, it shouldn't matter if he "wanted it" or not. Of course he wanted it! We all wanted it at that age. Legally, though, he was incapable of consenting.

I agree about the legality of the issue. What's being discussed though is the level of outrage, or lack thereof depending on whether the minor is a boy or a girl. No doubt this kid 'wanted it'. What if it were the reverse, and it were a 14 year old girl with a 23 year old male teacher. Let's say the police report makes it pretty clear the girl 'wanted it'. Wouldn't there still be a much greater hullaballoo about how the girl was 'taken advantage of' and 'didn't know what she was doing'?

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 01:55 PM
I agree about the legality of the issue. What's being discussed though is the level of outrage, or lack thereof depending on whether the minor is a boy or a girl. No doubt this kid 'wanted it'. What if it were the reverse, and it were a 14 year old girl with a 23 year old male teacher. Let's say the police report makes it pretty clear the girl 'wanted it'. Wouldn't there still be a much greater hullaballoo about how the girl was 'taken advantage of' and 'didn't know what she was doing'?

Not necessarily. Perhaps in a joking way but for rational thinkers I think you view at least the perpetrator similarly.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Most females, especially at 14, want feelings and affection to go along with sex. A 23-year-old man who talks a 14-year-old girl into sex generally needs to trick her into thinking he has feelings for her. This is very easy for a guy to do with a teenage girl who is vulnerable and needy and troubled enough to consider sleeping with a 23-year-old man. Predatory as hell.

With a male, no feelings necessary. See pretty girl, hump pretty girl. No emotional scars. Heck, I think the only real harm this kid will have is due to the national exposure aspect, and the fact that millions of guys now think he's an idiot for not keeping this secret. The actual sex with the hot 23-year-old blonde probably just gave him a self-esteem boost.

The woman, though, is deeply, deeply disturbed. If you're 23 and immature you're more likely to target much older guys than 14 yr old boys -- this would go way beyond immaturity.

Abe Sargent
06-29-2004, 02:03 PM
Maybe the point is that we all precisely DID want it at that age. Ask me today, as a 27 year old if I would tap her knowing she had a husband? Of course not, no matter how egregiously attractive she is. But at 14? Because we all wanted it at 14, maybe that proves that it was wrong of her, since the child is not developed enough to make that sort of decision.

-Anxiety

dawgfan
06-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Most females, especially at 14, want feelings and affection to go along with sex. A 23-year-old man who talks a 14-year-old girl into sex generally needs to trick her into thinking he has feelings for her. This is very easy for a guy to do with a teenage girl who is vulnerable and needy and troubled enough to consider sleeping with a 23-year-old man. Predatory as hell.

With a male, no feelings necessary. See pretty girl, hump pretty girl. No emotional scars. Heck, I think the only real harm this kid will have is due to the national exposure aspect, and the fact that millions of guys now think he's an idiot for not keeping this secret. The actual sex with the hot 23-year-old blonde probably just gave him a self-esteem boost.

The woman, though, is deeply, deeply disturbed. If you're 23 and immature you're more likely to target much older guys than 14 yr old boys -- this would go way beyond immaturity.

Very good points, and I agree with you. Thing is, there will be women out there, especially mothers of young teenage boys, that will disagree with you and say this is a B.S. double-standard.

I also think that there are some exceptions to the above generalities that make these assumptions a bit risky - there are almost certainly some young girls out there just looking for some action with no real emotional component necessary, and there are almost certainly some sensitive young boys out there that place deep emotional attachment to sex.

Samdari
06-29-2004, 02:10 PM
I don't understand the hubbub.

She is a criminal, she should go to jail.

But she's still hot.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 02:15 PM

I really disagree with an assumption of no damage to young boys. Children are children, boy or girl and to assume somehow a boy can "handle" this as opposed to a girl is just not so.

It's cool from the outside to say this kid is a stud but this is the type of self-esteem boost that may not be such a good thing.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 02:18 PM
I also think that there are some exceptions to the above generalities that make these assumptions a bit risky - there are almost certainly some young girls out there just looking for some action with no real emotional component necessary, and there are almost certainly some sensitive young boys out there that place deep emotional attachment to sex.

I'm sure there are some young teenage girls just looking for no-strings sex, but I would suggest that most of those girls have some pretty deep-rooted problems. Perfectly well-adjusted women can have "no-strings sex" phases, but if that's happening before college I hear alarm bells going off.

ISiddiqui
06-29-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm sure there are some young teenage girls just looking for no-strings sex, but I would suggest that most of those girls have some pretty deep-rooted problems. Perfectly well-adjusted women can have "no-strings sex" phases, but if that's happening before college I hear alarm bells going off.

So why do young teenage boys just looking for no-strings sex not have some pretty deep-rooted problems? Is it because you believe in the sexual stereotypes?

Noop
06-29-2004, 02:28 PM
I know I shouldn't say anything about this topic but I'll bite. Because a girl has deep rooted problems they turn in to sex fiends but a well adjusted chick shouldn't want that? Have you seen church girls lately they are about as normal as they get and they are freaks.

I bet anything the same ones who say hurray for this are they same ones who would be like cut his balls off if roles were reversed.

duckman
06-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Upon further review...........

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040629/capt.tp10106291612.teacher_sex_tp101.jpg

Not a very flattering picture of the hottie. :D

dawgfan
06-29-2004, 02:32 PM
So why do young teenage boys just looking for no-strings sex not have some pretty deep-rooted problems? Is it because you believe in the sexual stereotypes?

Don't you suppose that cultural expectations for boys and girls regarding sex affect this?

ISiddiqui
06-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Don't you suppose that cultural expectations for boys and girls regarding sex affect this?

In the past perhaps that would be true, but the cultural expectations of women these days are not chastity until marriage, but they are just as sexually liberated as men are. There are plenty of women who want no-strings sex and this is not considered a *gasp* thing (see 'Sex & the City' for one). Therefore I don't think the teenage girls today who want the no-strings sex that teenage guys want have deep rooted problems at all!

Samdari
06-29-2004, 02:40 PM
In the past perhaps that would be true, but the cultural expectations of women these days are not chastity until marriage, but they are just as sexually liberated as men are. There are plenty of women who want no-strings sex and this is not considered a *gasp* thing (see 'Sex & the City' for one). Therefore I don't think the teenage girls today who want the no-strings sex that teenage guys want have deep rooted problems at all!

That is a pretty idealistic view. I think society no longer takes a dim view of capable, well adjusted adult women (in this case meaning around 25 or older) having sex lives despite not being married, I don't think society is anywhere nearly as accepting of girls aged (dear God, I cannot imagine how young) to early 20s expressing themselves sexually. You will still hear them referred to as sluts, etc. The gap between cultural expectations for sexuality in males and females may have narrowed in the past X years, but it is far from closed, and differences still exist in those expectations.

ISiddiqui
06-29-2004, 02:44 PM
don't think society is anywhere nearly as accepting of girls aged (dear God, I cannot imagine how young) to early 20s expressing themselves sexually. You will still hear them referred to as sluts, etc.

And yet more and more 'well-adjusted' women have sex when they are 15, 14, etc. To say they are all emotionally messed up is utterly ridiculous. That isn't even talking if those 'cultural differences' are right or not.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 02:47 PM

With a few exceptions, yeah, very much so.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 02:49 PM
LOL yeah the mug shot's not great, but you have to do some mug shot math here. By my estimation the average person is 74.5% less good looking in a mug shot than in real life. The fact that this woman avoids being outright hideous in the mug shot is a good sign for her.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 02:53 PM
LOL yeah the mug shot's not great, but you have to do some mug shot math here. By my estimation the average person is 74.5% less good looking in a mug shot than in real life. The fact that this woman avoids being outright hideous in the mug shot is a good sign for her.
True. She's definitely not 'ugly' in the mugshot.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 02:55 PM
True. She's definitely not 'ugly' in the mugshot.

but just to clarify, you wouldn't hit it?

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 03:01 PM
but just to clarify, you wouldn't hit it?
I thought I made it clear, I would most certainly hit it.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:02 PM
I thought I made it clear, I would most certainly hit it.

I was appealing to your Elitist side

Franklinnoble
06-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Hell, I'd hit it if she looked 75% worse than her mug shot.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 03:10 PM
I was appealing to your Elitist sideI'm amongst the proles today. This thread has captured the worst in me for sure.

edited to retain some elite snobbery.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:10 PM

I heard she has fabulous armpits

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Sad Sad you would have sex with a child molester... I guess you guys would want him too... also

http://www.bitwaste.com/wasted-bits/archives/michael-jackson-monkey.jpg

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 03:12 PM
yes, because we're clearly attracted to her child molestation skills, not her looks.

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:14 PM
But you still would have sex with a sex offender.

Franklinnoble
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
"Oh wow, man !"
"Wait a second man. Whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this year ?"
"My butt, man !"
T-T-Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well,
teacher needs to see me after school.
Chorus:
I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.
Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher.
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for teacher.
spoken:
"Hey, I heard you missed us, we're back !"
"I brought my pencil"
"Gimme something to write on, man"
I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold.
I know about this school.
Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?
How did you know that golden rule ?
chorus
(guitar solo)
"Oh man, I think the clock is slow"
"I don't feel tardy"
"Class dismissed"</pre>

Suicane75
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
But you still would have sex with a sex offender.

If i met her in a bar and didnt know who she was, i would bang her in a minute.
If i met her in a bar and did know who she was i would give it some thought, then Id probably bang her. Happy?

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:26 PM
If i met her in a bar and did know who she was i would give it some thought, then Id probably bang her. Happy?
Actually I could less... just a bunch of sideways talkers on this board. For those who claim some sort of moral whatever over everyone they would hump a sex offender without thinking. You all might as well go find a Russian porn site and go join them all in hell and jail. I have counted to three and said my peace.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Actually I could less... just a bunch of sideways talkers on this board. For those who claim some sort of moral whatever over everyone they would hump a sex offender without thinking. You all might as well go find a Russian porn site and go join them all in hell and jail. I have counted to three and said my peace.

The idealist and elitist will be beaten out of you. Like the rest of us you will enjoy hitting pretty much anything. Now step into this device like Total Recall and let us implant some memories.

Suicane75
06-29-2004, 03:28 PM

someone has sand in his vagina.

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:32 PM
someone has sand in his vagina.
Personally attacks already? Sorry budI don't have a pussy.

rkmsuf - Beaten out of me? No no the future needs me. I am the one "Noop" we must leave the Matrix ;)

bbor
06-29-2004, 03:33 PM

ALLEGED sex offender.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Personally attacks already? Sorry budI don't have a pussy.

rkmsuf - Beaten out of me? No no the future needs me. I am the one "Noop" we must leave the Matrix ;)

Noop spelled backwards is poon. I do think you'd hit more than you are letting on.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 03:34 PM
c'mon. you know you'd hit it.

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 03:36 PM
ALLEGED sex offender.
yes. note that Noop is fine with slamming the jail door shut on someone who's barely even been charged at this point.

so much for his moral (fucking) elitism.

hhiipp
06-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Noop spelled backwards is poon. I do think you'd hit more than you are letting on.

I was going to bring that up.. but I didn't at the risk of sounding juvenile (would hate to label myself as I'm so new to the board) :)

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:37 PM
Yeah I want the door slammed on her just as much as you all want O.J. and Kobe in jail. Don't get all pissy cause I am calling you on you bs moral standing you all claim to stand on.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:38 PM
Poon man, poon man

Suicane75
06-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Yeah I want the door slammed on her just as much as you all want O.J. and Kobe in jail. Don't get all pissy cause I am calling you on you bs moral standing you all claim to stand on.

We all want Kobe in jail?

bbor
06-29-2004, 03:41 PM
We all want Kobe in jail?

Shaq is here?

WSUCougar
06-29-2004, 03:42 PM
Yeah, but you'd hit a handful of snakes.

Noop
*Sings* And we just keep spinning...spinning... into a put of despair... spinning like we all really care...

korme
I saw her being led away in handcuffs on TV this morning and I thought "Wow!"

Unfortunately for me, I not only thought it, but I said it in my out-loud voice in front of my pregnant wife.

Whoops.
QOTM! QOTM!

Neuqua
06-29-2004, 03:43 PM

Someone's quick to judge.

cthomer5000
who has made a moral stand in this thread? Honestly, I can rarely even figure what you're raging against in any given thread. You do a poor job of expressing your anger.

Samdari
And yet more and more 'well-adjusted' women have sex when they are 15, 14, etc. To say they are all emotionally messed up is utterly ridiculous. That isn't even talking if those 'cultural differences' are right or not.

I did not mean to comment on the appropriateness of the differences in cultural expectation, only that they very much still exist. There is definitiely a continuing trend of that difference eroding, but I do not think it is gone - especially among the age group of people who are currently parents of teens. They get much more upset on finding their daughters have had sex than their sons.

Although I think if you read some studies, you would find that the younger girls have sex, the more likely they are to have self esteem issues later in life (thus belying the more and more 'well-adjusted' women having sex at a young age). I think that as the difference is cultural expectations for boys and girls erodes, this will go away a bit too, but we're not quite there yet.

WSUCougar
06-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Did a card get played while I was out taking a piss? Darn it.

Yeah, put O.J., Kobe, Michael Jackson, and Bubbles all in the same cell. Bake at 350 and enjoy.

ISiddiqui
06-29-2004, 03:45 PM
hhiipp: Your reputation would only go up, young man.

JeeberD
06-29-2004, 03:47 PM
When I was in junior high and my sister was in high school my sister had a good friend named Holly who was a total babe. Holly's mom was a sub at my school and used to sub in my classes fairly regularly. Holly used to tell me that her mom always said that I was such a nice, sweet guy and one of her favorite students. Oh yeah, like daughter like mother, she was a total MILF.

Man, I used to have some GREAT dreams involving the two of them... :)

MacroGuru
06-29-2004, 03:48 PM
BINGO! We have a winner.

The only thought going through my mind while banging her.

Her husband couldn't please her, she had some 14 yr old rooting around here, and now me! :D

Lighten up people!

rkmsuf
When I was in junior high and my sister was in high school my sister had a good friend named Holly who was a total babe. Holly's mom was a sub at my school and used to sub in my classes fairly regularly. Oh yeah, like daughter like mother, she was a total MILF. Holly used to tell me that her mom always said that I was such a nice, sweet guy and one of her favorite students.

Used to?

Suicane75
*Sings* And we just keep spinning...spinning... into a put of despair... spinning like we all really care...

MP3 please, kthnx.

Noop
who has made a moral stand in this thread? Honestly, I can rarely even figure what you're raging against in any given thread. You do a poor job of expressing your anger.
I blame the rappers :(

hhiipp
06-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Did Poon just play the 'race' card?

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:50 PM
MP3 please, kthnx.
Hmm my friend Haze recorded this awhile back I don't know if he has it on the web but i can give u his site and you could ask him to upload it for you.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:50 PM

I think that was the rapper card.

Samdari
06-29-2004, 03:51 PM
When I was in junior high and my sister was in high school my sister had a good friend named Holly who was a total babe. Holly's mom was a sub at my school and used to sub in my classes fairly regularly. Holly used to tell me that her mom always said that I was such a nice, sweet guy and one of her favorite students. Oh yeah, like daughter like mother, she was a total MILF.

Hmm, please write about them.

SkyDog, we are definitely going to need a new forum, "Teen Teacher Fantasies"

Noop
06-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Honestly, don't involve me in that. I was giving an example, no need to open a can of worms leave it alone cause I am....

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Although I think if you read some studies, you would find that the younger girls have sex, the more likely they are to have self esteem issues later in life (thus belying the more and more 'well-adjusted' women having sex at a young age). I think that as the difference is cultural expectations for boys and girls erodes, this will go away a bit too, but we're not quite there yet.

I agree that some of the difference is in cultural expectations, but some of it is hard-wired, too. On the whole, I don't think men and women will ever see sex exactly the same way.

And geez, I'm in a sig already? I'm not even to 100 posts and I'm being quoted. Shoot, at this rate, by 200 posts, I might be moderator.

KWhit
06-29-2004, 03:55 PM

pics plz, thnx.

rkmsuf
06-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Did a card get played while I was out taking a piss? Darn it.

Yeah, put O.J., Kobe, Michael Jackson, and Bubbles all in the same cell. Bake at 350 and enjoy.

Don't involve Bubbles in this.

Blackadar
06-29-2004, 03:57 PM
I don't understand the hubbub.

She is a criminal, she should go to jail.

But she's still hot.

Hell, I'm not even reading the posts. I'm just scanning the thread for more pics of the woman.

Samdari
06-29-2004, 03:58 PM
And geez, I'm in a sig already?

Have you considered poetry as a career? You summed up the entire human experience in six words. I think that's a record.

Jon
06-29-2004, 03:59 PM
And the fact that she's a criminal means she's likely to be unemployed, meaning we'll get more pictures.....
;)

cthomer5000
06-29-2004, 04:02 PM
And the fact that she's a criminal means she's likely to be unemployed, meaning we'll get more pictures.....
;)
The inevitable teacher/student photo spreads and movies? come on, it sells itself! I hope a couple of the mags already have their offers in.

BishopMVP
06-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Maybe she can get sent to the same federal pound me in the ass prison as Kobe. It would be a nice match.

*ducks*

Franklinnoble
06-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Kobe's too old. They'll have to send her to a juvenille detention center for her to be satisfied...

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Have you considered poetry as a career? You summed up the entire human experience in six words. I think that's a record.

Well, I was an English major so I don't have much choice. Poetry it is!

I think it's just the male experience though -- female would be more like: "See financially stable guy, make financially stable guy grudgingly participate in elaborate ceremony, try to get financially stable guy to stop watching football for one goddamned second."

Hmmm, I think I've jumped the shark already.

Franklinnoble
06-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Well, I was an English major so I don't have much choice. Poetry it is!

I think it's just the male experience though -- female would be more like: "See financially stable guy, make financially stable guy grudgingly participate in elaborate ceremony, try to get financially stable guy to stop watching football for one goddamned second."

Hmmm, I think I've jumped the shark already.
Yeah, pretty much.

You don't know very much about women. Either that, or you've decided to sacrifice accuracy for brevity.

LloydLungs
06-29-2004, 05:44 PM
You don't know very much about women. Either that, or you've decided to sacrifice accuracy for brevity.

Well, it was sort of a joke -- and really, if we can't enjoy a hearty laugh in a child molestation thread, when CAN we enjoy a hearty laugh? That's what I always say.

GrantDawg
06-29-2004, 09:29 PM
Well, it was sort of a joke -- and really, if we can't enjoy a hearty laugh in a child molestation thread, when CAN we enjoy a hearty laugh? That's what I always say.

Too funny.

Pumpy Tudors
06-29-2004, 09:40 PM
I think that was the rapper card.

Gold.

sabotai
06-29-2004, 09:50 PM
http://www.irregardless-productions.com/IHI11.jpeg

EagleFan
06-29-2004, 10:49 PM
I wouldn't have minded a teacher like that when I was 14. Not to say that it wouldn't have screwed me up, but hell I'm screwed up anyway so I might as well enjoy the ride (pun intended).

cuervo72
06-30-2004, 07:26 AM
Upon further review...........

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040629/capt.tp10106291612.teacher_sex_tp101.jpg

Not a very flattering picture of the hottie. :D

Only 840 more to go to catch Henry Earl.

cartman
06-30-2004, 09:06 AM
Wait, aren't the Bang Bus and MILF Hunter folks from Florida? Maybe their next site will be Teacher Teasers. :D

sachmo71
06-30-2004, 09:13 AM
The wedding photos...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04ZQ0004000041&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

Raiders Army
06-30-2004, 09:24 AM
The wedding photos...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04ZQ0004000041&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

Very nice. Thanks!

Raiders Army
06-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Dola, I see her husband's name is Owen. I wonder if the kid's name was Dallas? :)

Ksyrup
06-30-2004, 09:31 AM
That picture is just begging to be photoshopped.

Samdari
06-30-2004, 09:51 AM
Wow, the marriage broke up before the "last date to order pictures"

I wonder if the price goes up now because they are collector's items?

I wonder if random people from the internet are now ordering photos of this chick?

I wonder if the Mom who broke up this kid's paradise will now let him borrow her credit card to get a keepsake photo of her.

Does the groom look like Ted McGinley's love child or what?

So many questions.

JAG
06-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Sabotai:

We need more threads with Family Feud references. :)

cwilloughby
06-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Also, it seems like she is putting something on her lips in at least 1/2 of those. Does this mean that the 14 yr. old was in attendance?

Sigh... I guess we'll never know.

duckman
06-30-2004, 11:37 AM
This is just sad! How can you not show some skin here? All the guys want to see what kind of legs she has. There's no reason to live now!

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04ZQ0004000393&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

MacroGuru
06-30-2004, 11:40 AM
But guess who caught the garter!

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04ZQ0004000397&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

duckman
06-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Ahhhh! The victim!

Franklinnoble
06-30-2004, 12:00 PM

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04ZQ0004000397&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0
That is just f*cking hilarious. http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

JeeberD
06-30-2004, 12:46 PM
The wedding photos...

Those just make me sad. Poor guy... :(

JeeberD
06-30-2004, 12:47 PM
Dola-

Except for that one. Hilarious!!! :D

sovereignstar
06-30-2004, 01:08 PM
http://www.mjmorningshow.com/timages/photo/WFLZ-FM_25431_3.jpg

"This ride is a little bumpy and I'm sick of riding used cars. I think I'll find myself a younger model."

rkmsuf
06-30-2004, 01:10 PM
http://www.mjmorningshow.com/timages/photo/WFLZ-FM_25431_3.jpg

"This ride is a little bumpy and I'm sick of riding used cars. I think I'll find myself a younger model."

"I'm the red x BITCH."

cuervo72
06-30-2004, 01:55 PM
Next question: would you hit her mom?

MacroGuru
06-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Depends, would she have sex with me in a SUV while my cousin drove around town? :D

cthomer5000
06-30-2004, 02:19 PM
pixpls thnks

sovereignstar
06-30-2004, 02:49 PM
pixpls thnks
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=04ZQ0004000092&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

Senator
06-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Little did I realize this would go down as my greatest post. What a letdown.

cthomer5000
06-30-2004, 03:33 PM
I need more photos of the mom, let's just say it's under consideration.

Chubby
06-30-2004, 03:33 PM
That isn't the best pic I think mom has, she looks awfully sunburnt there.

Ksyrup
06-30-2004, 03:41 PM
We are FOFC. :)

vtbub
06-30-2004, 04:26 PM
:D

WSUCougar
06-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Yeah, and "Senator's sex scandal post" is a bit misleading, too.

Senator
06-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah, and "Senator's sex scandal post" is a bit misleading, too.

Especially for me. :(

SirFozzie
06-30-2004, 04:52 PM
85 posts (well.. 84 now) to even be considered the biggest thread of the day. Most days, this would have double or triple the posts of any other thread ;)

korme
06-30-2004, 05:00 PM
http://www.digitalend.com/pics/gd%20s.jpg

MJ4H
06-30-2004, 05:18 PM
http://www.cox-internet.com/pwatts14/flag.jpg

Raiders Army
06-30-2004, 05:21 PM
The bullshit "Dark Jedi" aka SkyDog thread has more posts. I'm gonna help here.

Raiders Army
And here.

Raiders Army
And finally here.

MacroGuru
06-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Can I help too?

Raiders Army
06-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Yes, please...this chick's waaaaaay hotter than Skydawg

pennywisesb
06-30-2004, 05:26 PM
ah what the heck, i'll help too

MacroGuru
06-30-2004, 05:27 PM
Wait, Hotter than SkyDog in his sexy underwear?

Senator
06-30-2004, 06:25 PM
It's over boys....... It's over.

/pours out 40 ounce

HornedFrog Purple
06-30-2004, 06:28 PM
It's over boys....... It's over.

/pours out 40 ounce

And HFP snatches victory from him like Kenneth Davis sprinting down the sideline.

Suicane75
06-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Wait till she gets put into a womans prison, this thread ell bump back up.

Eaglesfan27
06-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Only if someone posts pics.

korme
06-30-2004, 08:28 PM
I wonder if there was spooning afterwards or just awkward silence.

Suicane75
06-30-2004, 08:39 PM
If it was me, id be scratching "hot teacher" off my list and hop out of the car on my way to meet Wonder Woman.

vtbub
06-30-2004, 08:40 PM
I wonder if there was spooning afterwards or just awkward silence.

Some nude GTA for the X-Box;)

korme
06-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Either that or she started assigning homework.

Suicane75
06-30-2004, 08:51 PM
I bet she grades on a curve.

kcchief19
06-30-2004, 10:58 PM
I'm mostly posting to show my support for Senator bringing the hot teacher to the attention of all of us, but in a moment of "seriousness" ...

She's technically not a child "molester." She engaged in lewd and lascivious behavior, but isn't there a legal distinction between lewd and lascivious behavior and molestation?

I do agree on the existence of a double standard. If the roles were reversed, we would assume that the 23-year-old male teacher forced himself or took advantage of the 14-year-old girl, but in this case we assume the guy was an eager and willing participant. Why? Because it's a "known" that young girls aren't looking for sex and that young guys are.

No doubt what she did was wrong because there is a law against it. But I can see how this happens. Lots of guys have crushes on cute young teachers and let's face it, women know when guys have a crush on them. I'll bet this kid had a crush on the teacher and she knew it. That definitely made her feel differently. I had a teacher in high school that a bunch of guys had a crush on and we would flirt with her constantly. There were rumors and accusations that it went beyond fliriting in one case, and it may have for all I know. But regardless of age, when you have a guy who has a crush on a woman, there is a tension there that can get the best of you, especially if you are not prepared for it as a teacher.

There's a reason why teachers/students, bosses/employees presidents/interns hook up. When feelings develop, the circumstances of the working relationship create opportunities for things to happen.

She'll get punished and she'll deserve it because she broke the law, but I don't think she betrayed the kid's trust -- I think the fulfilled the fantasy of 95 percent of all guys.

Ben E Lou
07-01-2004, 08:30 AM
Pretty funny poll at Nealz Nuze this morning. (Also, I'm wondering with WYSIWYG, will we be able to vote from here in this poll.)

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width="80%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" bgColor=#ffffcc>http://boortz.com/images/debra_lafave_sm.jpg
</FORM><FORM name=pollForm action=/cgi-bin/vpolls/pollVote.cgi method=post target=pollpopup><TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>In the whole cradle-robbing-hottie-teacher scandal in Florida, who do you feel sorry for the most?</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"><INPUT type=radio value=1 name=answer></TD><TD halign="left">The 14-year-old boy. He's peaked. All the women after this are likely to be a disappointment.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"><INPUT type=radio value=2 name=answer></TD><TD halign="left">The husband. What could be wrong with him that his wife feels the need to romp with a 14-year-old boy?</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"><INPUT type=radio value=3 name=answer></TD><TD halign="left">Debra. She's got to be a few horses short of a merry-go-round.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="4%"><INPUT type=radio value=4 name=answer></TD><TD halign="left">John Kerry. Think of all the press time he's losing to this!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><INPUT type=hidden value=4916 name=poll> <INPUT onclick="pollSubPop('','pollpopup','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,width=510,height=430'); this.pollForm.submit();" type=submit value=Vote> <INPUT onclick="pollSubPop('','pollpopup','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,width=510,height=430'); this.pollForm.submit();" type=submit value="See Results" name=disabled> </FORM><FORM name=vbform onsubmit="return checkQR(this);" action=newreply.php method=post><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--// this will open a new window, submit the poll form,// and send the results to the popup windowfunction pollSubPop (url, name, widgets, specialsURL){popupWin = window.open(url, name, widgets);popupWin.focus();}// --></SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sachmo71
07-01-2004, 08:40 AM
If it was me, id be scratching "hot teacher" off my list and hop out of the car on my way to meet Wonder Woman.

ROTFL!

SirFozzie
07-01-2004, 08:45 AM
Poor sad thread, being out posted by the Dark Jedi thread for a 2nd straight day.

scooper
07-01-2004, 11:59 AM
This isn't a sprint, folks. It's a marathon. There is still hope for this thread. Surely a hot teacher has more potential staying power than pictures of minor league baseball players.

scooper
07-01-2004, 12:00 PM
dola: simply because.

Franklinnoble
07-01-2004, 12:03 PM
I think we need more hot teacher photos.

The_herd
07-01-2004, 12:05 PM
I think we need more hot teacher photos.

Maybe we could talk SD into putting together a compilation for us. :D

Franklinnoble
07-01-2004, 12:13 PM
http://www.gambelunghe.com/crt/pictures/Teacher0003.jpg
http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Efof/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

sovereignstar
07-01-2004, 12:16 PM
^
Work-safe.

http://www.lurid.com/rob/images/forsale/hot4teacher.gif

Edit: Damn, I'm having a hard time finding any "clean" (and legit) photos of attractive teachers.

Samdari
07-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Maybe we could talk SD into putting together a compilation for us. :D

Well played.

Bonegavel
07-01-2004, 12:34 PM
I bet she grades on a curve.
on an 'S' curve, maybe.

gstelmack
07-01-2004, 12:37 PM
This isn't a sprint, folks. It's a marathon. There is still hope for this thread. Surely a hot teacher has more potential staying power than pictures of minor league baseball players.
I had only five posts in the other thread, but those seemed to spark endless replies, so maybe if I post one here it will help balance the threads out.

Franklinnoble
07-01-2004, 12:39 PM
^
Work-safe.

http://www.lurid.com/rob/images/forsale/hot4teacher.gif

Edit: Damn, I'm having a hard time finding any "clean" (and legit) photos of attractive teachers.
Yeah, I had the same problem... I guess the one I posted was a tad too risque...

sovereignstar
07-01-2004, 12:40 PM
I got very little. :(

http://www.frsd.k12.nj.us/copper/Teacher-Year/amycor.jpg

http://www.gcsd.k12.sc.us/pes/images/mvc-111f.jpg

http://www.beth-elsa.org/education/images/schoolstaff/ojeda.jpg

scooper
07-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I had the same problem... I guess the one I posted was a tad too risque...
No. You're just an ignorant fucktard.

(that ought to get this thing going)

Barkeep49
07-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Even though it has clearly lost the race, I just wanted to vote with my posts for this thread. Clearly a superior bit of threading and one that was able to attract me on the basis of its witty title rather than the sheer largeness of posting.

Franklinnoble
07-01-2004, 12:46 PM
No. You're just an ignorant fucktard.

(that ought to get this thing going)
Hey now! I happen to be a very well-educated fucktard, thank you very much...

gstelmack
07-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey, I know this thread may not be the largest in terms of posts, but it has a pretty good "views-to-posts" ratio of somewhere over 16:1. The other thread is stuck at around 11 or 12:1. So the value in this thread is absolutely outstanding.

Suicane75
07-01-2004, 03:46 PM
I got very little. :(

[QUOTE=sovereignstar]http://www.frsd.k12.nj.us/copper/Teacher-Year/amycor.jpg

Dont like those teeth, looks like a beaver.

http://www.gcsd.k12.sc.us/pes/images/mvc-111f.jpg
Best of the bunch.

http://www.beth-elsa.org/education/images/schoolstaff/ojeda.jpg

Not extraordinary but her jugs are big enough that she gets a pass, and i would allow her to be with me.

sovereignstar
07-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

http://www.local10.com/news/3457211/detail.html#

duckman
07-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

http://www.local10.com/news/3457211/detail.html#
It's amazing how pictures like these managed to show up after something like that. Thank goodness that there are people looking out for us! ;)

JeeberD
07-02-2004, 02:59 PM
We need a link. Who's got the link?!?!?!

Suicane75
07-02-2004, 03:02 PM
We need a link. Who's got the link?!?!?!

theyre on the page, at least i think those are the lascivious ones, doesnt do much for me. Shes a natural beauty, those shots are too made up and the makeup and outfits, eh.

JeeberD
07-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Ahh, didn't even see the slideshow. Not bad, but not as good as I was hoping...

cthomer5000
07-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Nice.

Franklinnoble
07-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Damn... I'm gonna need more Kleenex...

Fonzie
07-02-2004, 03:52 PM
From the slide show text:

"Students at the middle school said that LaFave used candy and car rides to seduce the student."

CANDY!?

sabotai
07-02-2004, 04:02 PM
CANDY!?

I want candy, bubblegum and taffy.
Skip to the sweet shop with my sweetheart, Sandy.
Got my pennies saved. so I'm a sugar daddy.
I'm her Hume Cronyn, she my Jessica Tandy.
I want candy!

I need candy, bubble gum and taffy,
Gonna get your ass beat nasty,
Do it so your dad sees, embarrass your whole family
Just cuz you came between a kid and his candy.
I need candy, any kind will do
Don't care if it's nutritious or FDA approved.
It's gonna make me spaz like bobcats on booze,
A hyperactive juice that only I can produce
To fuel a giant drill to bore straight into hell
Releasing ancient demons from their sleep-forever spell
So they can walk upon the earth and get resituated
And hawk the diet pills MC Pee Pants has created.

Mess up the mix, mix up the mess
Come on down, yo here's the address
6-1-2 Wharf Avenue
6-1-2 Wharf Avenue

Leonidas
07-02-2004, 09:04 PM
From the slide show text:

"Students at the middle school said that LaFave used candy and car rides to seduce the student."

CANDY!?

And here I thought it might be the big boobs and promise of sex.

duckman
07-06-2004, 01:31 PM
http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBQEB4B4WD.html

It must never die!!!!!!!

Subby
07-06-2004, 01:38 PM
http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBQEB4B4WD.html

It must never die!!!!!!! I know this is supposed to be a funny thread and all, but that link is pretty depressing...all the snickering and lewdness aside, I wonder what causes someone who seemed to be doing so well to make such a poor choice.

duckman
07-06-2004, 01:45 PM
I know this is supposed to be a funny thread and all, but that link is pretty depressing...all the snickering and lewdness aside, I wonder what causes someone who seemed to be doing so well to make such a poor choice.
My feelings on it is that she felt "trapped" in adulthood. She maybe felt like that life was getting too complicated for her taste. She wanted to do things like a kid do. My ex-wife has the same problem with not wanting to grow up, but realized that you just have to.

Ksyrup
07-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Seems like a pretty classic case of acting out because of a bad marriage. However, my guess is she didn't really have any male friends to connect with, and went with what was convenient. She probably figured she would have some control over the situation given that he was young, and, well, a guy having sex thrown in his face for the first time in his life.

Cuckoo
07-06-2004, 04:04 PM
"Ultimately, I will provide my students with a classroom environment that makes them feel free to explore both their creative and intellectual sides."

Creative indeed. :)

IMetTrentGreen
07-06-2004, 04:16 PM
or maybe she was just a pervert

Senator
07-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Because I want to take this thread to places it never dreamed. The disturbing wedding video.

http://www.media43.com/demo3.html

Ksyrup
07-07-2004, 11:42 AM
OUT - STANDING!

Ksyrup
07-07-2004, 11:44 AM
When they're outside about 30-40% of the way through, did you notice who was right in front of the camera with his back turned? The garter boy!

Ksyrup
07-07-2004, 11:46 AM
OK, who's got the first joke about her handing out dozens of leis to the guests?

VPI97
07-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Women of Home Depot > Paige Davis > child molester

MacroGuru
07-07-2004, 11:47 AM
WHen they're outside about 30-40% of the way through, did you notice who was right in front of the camera with his back turned? The garter boy!
I was going to ask if he would have made a cameo appearance in this one.

Anyone have a feeling that this will end up being a made for TV movie on CBS?

fantastic flying froggies
07-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Because I want to take this thread to places it never dreamed. The disturbing wedding video.

http://www.media43.com/demo3.html
The search powers of the internet never cease to amaze me !!!

Senator
07-07-2004, 12:27 PM
This thread is now in the Top 10 "Viewed" threads of all time. There is still life in this old gal yet.

scooper
07-07-2004, 12:29 PM
I was going to ask if he would have made a cameo appearance in this one.

Anyone have a feeling that this will end up being a made for TV movie on CBS?
Who will play each of the characters?

I think David Spade for the 14 year old.

Ben E Lou
07-07-2004, 12:31 PM

MacroGuru
07-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Who will play each of the characters?

I think David Spade for the 14 year old.
Lets see.....we can't have a big name play the teacher, although I was thinking that Traci Lords would be a good fit. :D

Franklinnoble
07-07-2004, 12:37 PM
OUT - STANDING!
Agreed. Well done.

Now we just need the honeymoon video.

I'd bet the ranch that the husband would sell it if he had one.

rkmsuf
07-07-2004, 12:42 PM
the video game character draft is at #6

JeeberD
07-07-2004, 12:44 PM

Unless he has a small "Afoci" and doesn't want to reveal it to the world...

Senator
07-07-2004, 12:53 PM
I guess I did Skydog. I am not sure I want this attached to me long term anyway.

Samdari
07-07-2004, 01:56 PM

I'm not sure. Selling it might have the adverse effect of restricting the number of people who saw it. I'd be giving it away.

Noop
07-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Oh man I made the top 100 :) I am now a part of FOFC History....

MrIllini
07-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Oh man I made the top 10 :) I am now a part of FOFC History....

you don't count so well, do ya hoss?

Noop
07-07-2004, 02:04 PM
you don't count so well, do ya hoss?
Oh sorry I was making the point that I had posted in most of the threads in the top 10... maybe I should have said that better huh? Oh well read the sig and write a letter ;)

scooper
07-07-2004, 02:36 PM
I guess I did Skydog. I am not sure I want this attached to me long term anyway.
It's too late, this is your legacy.

Ksyrup
07-13-2004, 07:36 PM
And just when the story couldn't get any more bizarre/funny...

Sex-charge teacher was Nick Carter's high school sweetheart
Monday July 12, 2004

Debra Lafave, the sexy blonde teacher whose scandalous relationship with a 14- year-old student has shocked America, has another surprising secret in her past -- she dated Backstreet Boy Nick Carter.

Lafave, 23, who faces up to 30 years in prison on charges of sexual battery, had a steamy affair with Carter when they were teenagers in Ruskin, Fla., a Tampa suburb.

"Debbie was hot with Nick back in 1995 and everybody knew about it," a childhood friend of Debra told The ENQUIRER.

The torrid romance began during Lafave's sophomore year at East Bay Senior High School.

"Debbie was so blonde and beautiful that everyone called her 'The Barbie' because she was just like a living and breathing Barbie Doll," said the friend.

LOVE MESSAGES

"Nick was almost a year older than Debbie and even then he was something special. He didn't go to East Bay High, but everybody knew who he was because his singing career with the Backstreet Boys was starting to go places. He and Debbie were together all spring and through the summer of '95 whenever he was in town. They were always holding hands, kissing and whispering to one another. I have no doubt that they were intimate."

Lafave, whose maiden name is Beasley, loved to show off jewelry Nick gave her, said the friend. She was especially proud of a pager he gave her so he could always reach her.

"When he was away Nick beeped Debbie several times a day to give her love messages like, 'I miss you' and 'I love you,' " the friend revealed. "Nick was obviously very proud to be with Debbie. He called her 'my golden angel.'

"Debbie was on the volleyball team and Nick would show up at the games and cheer for her.

"She also brought him with her to services at the Baptist church in Ruskin and once got him into the talent contest. Nick sang a love song just for Debbie. He gazed at her lovingly through the whole song and even blew her a kiss. It was very romantic."

But by the fall of 1995, Carter's touring proved too much and they broke up. He went on to pop stardom and a fling with another famous blonde, Paris Hilton.

SEXUAL INADEQUACY

Nick's rep did not respond when The ENQUIRER asked for his comment on Lafave's arrest.

The girl they called "The Barbie" married Kristian Lafave in July 2003. The young honeymooner was working as a reading teacher at Greco Middle School when her life allegedly took a perverted turn.

Cops say she seduced a 14-year-old student in a portable classroom, as well as in her home and in the back of her SUV. Sometimes she had sex with the boy while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around, say investigators. In late June, the 15-year-old boy's mother got wind of the alleged affair. The police were called and Debra was busted.

Lafave reportedly told her young boyfriend she was having "sexual inadequacy problems with her husband" and "was turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed."

Her childhood friend and fellow classmates were stunned by her arrest. "No one ever suspected Debbie was capable of anything like this," said the friend. "She's always been such a nice, sweet all-American girl. She went to Baptist church, sang in the choir, and was a wonderful teacher. "Everyone is completely shocked. "But Nick must be even more shocked. Here's his beautiful golden angel and she's allegedly become a child molester!" -- REGINALD FITZ

Franklinnoble
07-13-2004, 07:40 PM
This story just gets better and better.

CraigSca
07-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Maybe I'm naiive, but what could she mean by this: Lafave reportedly told her young boyfriend she was having "sexual inadequacy problems with her husband"?

JeeberD
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Mr Winky was too dinky.

Or else he needed a vist from Ditka. One of those two issues...

JeeberD
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Dola-

Or maybe she's a nympho (OK, so she obviously is) and was pissed off that hubby wasn't giving it to her every day.

cthomer5000
07-13-2004, 08:33 PM
This is the greatest and best thread in the world

Pyser
07-13-2004, 09:05 PM
tribute.

seriously, now that a boy band is involved...we must have hit a comic ceiling now. where can you go from here?!!?

kcchief19
07-13-2004, 10:06 PM
the video game character draft is at #6 I think I blocked out the knowledge that Maple Leafs was responsible in some way for the video game character draft. It's like realizing Sammy corked his bat or Iron Mike needs Levitra.

Say it ain't so, Leafs! Are the winters in Canada that cold?

cthomer5000
07-13-2004, 10:35 PM
I just re-read almost the entire video game character draft thread and...

it rocked.

We took it so seriously that it was awesome for those involved, and hilarious for those not involved. I can see both sides of it.

Just reading over how seriously albion and I were reviewing selections makes me laugh. I gave that thing some serious, serious thought since it really was just one big nostalgia-fest. :)