PDA

View Full Version : Survivor:Challenge/Common Thread (GAME OVER! FEED BACK WELCOME)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Right now there are 22 survivors awaiting a private message. That private message will tell them their role. They have been divided into four tribes, based on the only thing that matters in FOFC: post count. In the days to come these players will be tested to the max as they must use their Werewolf skills to outwit, outlast, and outplay, their competition.

Who will be FOFC's ultimate Survivor?

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
The current remaining Survivors are:
Alan
Lathum
Path
Anxiety
Swaggs
KWhit
SnDvls

After the merge the tribes were:
Helsing
Alan
<s>Cronin</s> Voted out at tribal council
Lathum
<s>Mr. W</s> Killed by wolves
Path
SnDvls
Swaggs

Howard
Anxiety
<s>Ardent</s> Removed from Game
<s>Golden</s> <i>Killed by wolf attack</i>
<s>Grammaticus</s> Killed by Wolves
<s>ITC</s> Voted out at Tribal Council
<s>Jonathan</s> Voted out at tribal Council
Kwhit
<s>Pass</s> Killed by Wolves

The original tribes were:

Oz:
Ardent
Cronin
<s>Raiders</s> Voted out at Tribal Council
Golden
<s>Schmidty</s> Voted out at Tribal Council
ImtheCrew

Lupus
Swaggs
KWhit
<s>Chief Run </s>Voted out at Tribal Council
Anxiety
<s>Blade</s> Voted out at Tribal Council

Helsing
Pass
Lathum
Wednesday
Alan
Grammaticus
SnDvls

Howard
path12
<s>LoneStarGirl</s>l Voted out at Tribal Council
<s>ntndeacon</s>l Voted out at Tribal Council
Jonathan
<s>Marathoner</s>l Voted out at Tribal Council

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Couple of quick game notes. First when I am "hosting" I will be using this lovely magenta otherwise I will be posting in Navy.

Also there is a slight relaxation of the edit rule. You may edit with-in a minute or so of posting to fix formatting (basically meaning something to do with posting in your tribe's color). You may also fix typos. Otherwise the no edit rule remains in full force. If you don't edit with-in the time frame, I will likely do it for you, but please try and remember to do it yourself.

The game has begun and you may start posting. Day 1's challenge begins tomorrow around 9 AM Eastern.

Lathum
02-04-2007, 08:42 AM
BK, is it possible to list each tribe member in their thread title, it may make it eaiser to keep track of who is in each tribe.

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 08:52 AM
BK, is it possible to list each tribe member in their thread title, it may make it eaiser to keep track of who is in each tribe.
It's not a bad idea, but it won't fit I don't think and will also mean quite a bit of remembering to update as the game goes on. I am hopeful that with people posting here in their color (*cough cough*) that you'll have an easy way of telling who is on whose team.

Lathum
02-04-2007, 08:54 AM
lol, I posted BEFORE I got my PM :).

plain villegar checking in. I think the dynamics of the group ar really funny, in a good way

Alan T
02-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Hello fellow survivors!

Alan T
02-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Sorry, had to test the edit rules :)

Raiders Army
02-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Villager/Survivor checking in.

path12
02-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Um.....I think you forgot me on the list for the Howard tribe. Hi, Survivors!

KWhit
02-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Yo yo dogs!

KWhit of the Lupus tribe here and accounted for.

Poli
02-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Who will be FOFC's ultimate Survivor?
:rolleyes:

Ahem, me. I won last time.

:p

Poli
02-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Also there is a slight relaxation of the edit rule. You may edit with-in a minute or so of posting to fix formatting (basically meaning something to do with posting in your tribe's color). You may also fix typos. Otherwise the no edit rule remains in full force. If you don't edit with-in the time frame, I will likely do it for you, but please try and remember to do it yourself.

Thank goodness. I was afraid of that posting my favs.

Poli
02-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Ah, so we're all plain villagers eh? So am I.

Passacaglia
02-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Interesting note. In the "meet the survivors" thread, only oz team members fixed the typo where barkeep misspelled "survivor" -- just trying to practice my attention to detail required for werewolf games. Villager here.

Raiders Army
02-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I noticed it when I cut'n'pasted BK's first post.

Poli
02-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I noticed it when I cut'n'pasted BK's first post.
Same here.

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm going to temporarily sticky this to make it easier to find compared to the tribal threads. If there are similar situations in the future I would be happy to sticky a thread for that game as well.

~Barkeep49, Your Friendly WW Mod

Raiders Army
02-04-2007, 12:43 PM
That makes it much easier in the grand scheme of things. I think it'll help people from accidentally clicking on a tribal thread they weren't meant to click on as well.

Abe Sargent
02-04-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm just me and I'm here

ntndeacon
02-04-2007, 02:18 PM
I am here and a proud member of the Howard Tribe

Chief Rum
02-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Is it really necessary to check in in this game, at least here? Oh, I guess I just did...

ntndeacon
02-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Is it really necessary to check in in this game, at least here? Oh, I guess I just did...

Is someone afraid to check in because of thier wolf like tendencies? hmmm something to note perhaps.

Grammaticus
02-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Interesting note. In the "meet the survivors" thread, only oz team members fixed the typo where barkeep misspelled "survivor" -- just trying to practice my attention to detail required for werewolf games. Villager here.

Actually, I fixed mine too. I typed it in word and the spell check kicked it out. But I guess you typed your post here first, I just didn't know this thread existed yet. See the sticky is like hiding in plain sight. :mad:

Grammaticus
02-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Of course I am just a normal villager.:cool:

Blade6119
02-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Im not sure i understand...are their actualy wolves in this game, and were trying to get it down to 1-1. Or is this just a free-for-all to be the WW survivor and were all good? I read the rules but didnt see it(i might be retarded and missed it),but whats the goal here?

Tyrith
02-04-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm still a tribeless loser in this thread, too.

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Im not sure i understand...are their actualy wolves in this game, and were trying to get it down to 1-1. Or is this just a free-for-all to be the WW survivor and were all good? I read the rules but didnt see it(i might be retarded and missed it),but whats the goal here?
The goal is to be the ultimate Survivor. In regards to other stuff, that will become more clear as time goes on. In this game information = life.

st.cronin
02-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Here, representin' Oz, not much to say yet.

Swaggs
02-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Here. Representing Lupus.

Grammaticus
02-04-2007, 09:54 PM

This is from the sign up thread:

Can you outwit, outplay, and outlast your fellow Werewolf players to be crowned FOFC's ultimate Survivor?

This game will combine the mechanics of Werewolf (gotta find them before they kill you) with those of Survivor (including reward and immunity challenges).

Some details will be forth coming on how this all works, but as one would expect with Survivor there will be some twists and turns. Sign-ups will go through the weekend. Day 1 will start Monday.

So, based on the bold portion, I assume their are wolves. Also, my PM told me I was a villager. So Blade, it appears you are starting off with a fib of sorts as I must assume your role PM told you what you are.

Tyrith
02-04-2007, 09:56 PM
If I get killed day 1 because I'm of low post count I'm going to be seriously ticked off.

Grammaticus
02-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Is this the thread we will see new rules posted, directions, etc.?

Blade6119
02-04-2007, 11:17 PM
This is from the sign up thread:

So, based on the bold portion, I assume their are wolves. Also, my PM told me I was a villager. So Blade, it appears you are starting off with a fib of sorts as I must assume your role PM told you what you are.

Oh, im aware we have roles...but roles are also given out after challenges...some good, some not...i wasnt sure if it was wolves vs villagers, or the special roles just help those players in becoming the final survivor.

Barkeep49
02-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Is this the thread we will see new rules posted, directions, etc.?
Yes

Schmidty
02-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Am I supposed to say something?

Alan T
02-05-2007, 06:23 AM
I think you are supposed to go HULK SMASH.. but I'll be really confused at a red hulk.

ntndeacon
02-05-2007, 07:38 AM
well there was a grey hulk. Maybe a red hulk is a much less aggressive hulk.

Raiders Army
02-05-2007, 07:47 AM
I just like posting in red. Makes me think I'm gonna correct what you guys are saying.

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Welcome Survivors to your first challenge. Because we didn't want to make things too easy on you, this will be both a reward and immunity challenge.

In Werewolf, information is life. Normally the wolves have it and the villagers don't. The villagers also have to work together, in plain sight, while hoping to foil the wolves. This challenge will require you to do the same. In a moment I'm going to list several different descriptions, ordered ROUGHLY from easiest to hardest. You need to find an image, anywhere online and PM me the url. Each picture is worth up to four points. I will be dividing four by the number of tribes who find that picture and that is how many points you will get for it (so if 1 tribe, you get 4 points, 3 tribes you get 1.33 points, etc).

Here's what you'll be looking for:

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
Peyton Manning in a commercial
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
The 85 Super Bowl Shuffle
A Super Bowl winning play
The Wardrobe malfunction (keep it clean)
Prince’s other "name"
Madden Bowl 07
Most popular take-out/delivery food on Super Bowl Sunday
Pictures of each of the 5 NFL commissioners (e.g. No Jim Thorpe)
Super Bowl XL Ring
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Pro Player Stadium
Pre-merger championship team photo
A player whose helmet is off
Da Coach yelling
Colts moving out of Baltimore
Football playing bottles
Super Bowl ON a TV
Coin used in Super Bowl XLI
Huge Helmeted feline
Both kinds of football together
Gyrating football player Hula hoping football player
A picture from the Super Bowl of the two cities who have played each other in the championship of the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA
Picture from the “Federal” Super Bowl

Only there are a few other rules. First, you will not be allowed to use your tribal threads until the challenge is over. Second, each Survivor can only send me links to 5 pictures. This means unless tribes are both clever and work together it will not be possible for a tribe to find all the pictures. Finally, only one PM per person. This challenge will end at 10 PM or when all the Survivors have sent me their lists.

Want to know what you're playing for?

It's a good one. The winning tribe will not only be safe from tribal council, and immune from wolf attacks this night, but one of the members of the tribe will also become the seer. The losing TWO tribes will go to tribal council tonight.

Oh, one more thing. You know that two Survivors don't have a tribe. They get to chose which tribe they want to join and will participate in the reward challenge with that tribe. Sometime today they will post (Join Tribe X) and will then be a member of that tribe. They must join different tribes. OK, let's get down to the challenge.

Survivors ready? Go!

Alan T
02-05-2007, 09:09 AM
So we can't talk in our tribal threads, but only this thread until this challenge is over. So any working together/against others will have to be done here correct? Also the points rewarded are based on how many people provide that picture not on how difficult it is right?

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 09:15 AM
So we can't talk in our tribal threads, but only this thread until this challenge is over. So any working together/against others will have to be done here correct? Also the points rewarded are based on how many people provide that picture not on how difficult it is right?
All that is correct. I had thought about assigning the pictures points, but decided it wasn't practical.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Score, I get a choice. Right now my gut is to join Helsing, because I want to play with Alan (even if he'll get me killed). If there aren't any objections I'm going to do that sometime in the next hour.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 09:27 AM
While this is going on, are we also voting?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Score, I get a choice. Right now my gut is to join Helsing, because I want to play with Alan (even if he'll get me killed). If there aren't any objections I'm going to do that sometime in the next hour.

I have no problem with you joining Helsing.

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 09:33 AM
While this is going on, are we also voting?
No voting today. All voting is done at tribal councils.

Also important rule, that was originally left out of the original description:
Only 1 PM per person.

Poli
02-05-2007, 09:34 AM
You should be joining the elitists, tyrith. :)

We do it in red.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Yeah, yellow is a really ugly color, but eh, screw it.

JOIN HELSING

Let's rock it!

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Dola, that's orange, not yellow. (Didn't want to put this in the edit.)

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 09:40 AM
I might guess that Tribal Council will happen at night. It's possible it could happen by secret ballet, or secret until revealed all at once. I wouldn't expect a normal voting mechanic.

ImTheCrew
02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
do i play since i have no tribe?

Lathum
02-05-2007, 09:47 AM

Welcome Tyrith !!!!

and sorry guys, I am gonna try but I may not be much help, I am driving from Easton PA to Cincinnati tiday so I won't be online. I am gonna go look now before we go.

Lathum
02-05-2007, 09:49 AM

you get to pick which tribe you want to be in, then post in this thread.

Poli
02-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Join us.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Go ahead and do whatever you can quickly, just let us know which ones you do...we have enough people now to cover all the pictures if we coordinate correctly. Not sure how overt we want to be, but I'd rather aim for getting all 30 right now.

Poli
02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
OZ:

I've sent in:

Football playing bottles
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Prince's other name
and Super Bowl XL ring

Let's go fellas!

Alan T
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
I know you already joined, but was busy getting together the answer for this challenge. I dont have any problems with Tyrith joining Helsing either.

ImTheCrew
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
id like to join oz, so do i get to play now?

Alan T
02-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Go ahead and do whatever you can quickly, just let us know which ones you do...we have enough people now to cover all the pictures if we coordinate correctly. Not sure how overt we want to be, but I'd rather aim for getting all 30 right now.

I have 7 different pictures covered. I know I didnt need that many, but I was just covering some extra ones. do you all think its a good idea to have which ones posted here so we can cover them all evenly, or think we should withold it so other teams don't know the ones we are going for?

Poli
02-05-2007, 09:54 AM
We accept.

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 09:55 AM
id like to join oz, so do i get to play now?
Yup.

Poli
02-05-2007, 09:55 AM
ITC, concentrate on getting pics of things I haven't chosen. Post what items you find here and of course send them to barkeep.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I have 7 different pictures covered. I know I didnt need that many, but I was just covering some extra ones. do you all think its a good idea to have which ones posted here so we can cover them all evenly, or think we should withold it so other teams don't know the ones we are going for?

If you will be able to be around until deadline I'd let the guys that might have to come and go do their part first, and then the people that can stay (I should be around at the deadline) can cover up the gaps. I wouldn't post the pictures you have yet, Alan.

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Quick, slight, rule change. Tribal thread will be reopened when the challenge is over OR all members of that particular tribe have sent in their PMs.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 09:59 AM
If you will be able to be around until deadline I'd let the guys that might have to come and go do their part first, and then the people that can stay (I should be around at the deadline) can cover up the gaps. I wouldn't post the pictures you have yet, Alan.

I will hold off for a bit then I took some of the tougher ones. Not necessarily all of the tough ones, but I went after some that might take people a while to find.

Barkeep, if I have a question about this challenge, can I still send a PM to you, or does that count as my 1 PM?

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 10:00 AM
I will hold off for a bit then I took some of the tougher ones. Not necessarily all of the tough ones, but I went after some that might take people a while to find.

Barkeep, if I have a question about this challenge, can I still send a PM to you, or does that count as my 1 PM?

No. The 1 PM is strictly your picture submissions. I always accept an unlimited amount of rules questions

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 10:03 AM
To clarify: No videos. Still pictures only.

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm not going to be much help, ozzers. I'm at work and pretty much all images are blocked.

Poli
02-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Hmm...

Poli
02-05-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm sure I could just post five for you here, but it's like five gifts to everyone.

Your thought, cronin?

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I would wait to see what Schmidty, GE, and RA say. I'm on my way to school now, and I'll have a bit of time this evening (6pm Mountain time), and if we still need something I'll do my best.

ImTheCrew
02-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Oz Ive sent in

The Catch
The Wardrobe malfunction

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 10:17 AM
There are 30 possible answers, so teams with 6 now will have a big advanatge of being able to get them all. As for our team, we can get at most 25. My opinion would be we divide up the first 25 on the list. Take it in snake order, and it should be pretty fair.

1.Blade6119
2.Anxiety
3.Swaggs
4.Kwhit
5.Chief Rum
6.Chief Rum
7.Kwhit
8.Swaggs
9.Anxiety
10.Blade6119

You guys like that plan?

If you cant find one, move to your corresponding one of the left over 5. Like if your Swaggs(#3), you take the 28th image.

Thoughts, other ideas team?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Looks like lathum took off without telling us what he posted? Shoot.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Looks like lathum took off without telling us what he posted? Shoot.

We still have until 10 pm (Question: Is this EST or PST?) so I wouldn't start worrying yet.

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Eastern.

Poli
02-05-2007, 10:27 AM
OZ:

I've sent in:

Football playing bottles
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Prince's other name
and Super Bowl XL ring

Let's go fellas!

Oz Ive sent in

The Catch
The Wardrobe malfunction

Good job!

path12
02-05-2007, 10:33 AM
OK, Howard, how do we want to split these up? We could snake like Blade suggested for his team, but it just seems easier to take it in blocks of five each, or however we'd like to split it up.....I won't have a chance to look until afternoon though.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Maybe I should list the 7 I have already, so people in Helsing can focus on others. I won't say which I send in until later though? THat way people in our team don't waste time on trying to find ones I already have.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Seems like we should be as open as everyone else is. Should we just post what we can find, then try to fill in the holes?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Sounds good to me, Alan. If you post those 7, I'll know which ones not to bother looking for.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Super Bowl ON a TV
A picture from the Super Bowl of the two cities who have played each other in the championship of the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA
Prince’s other "name"

I have all of these (7 in all) but can only submit 5 of them.

ntndeacon
02-05-2007, 10:43 AM
OK, Howard, how do we want to split these up? We could snake like Blade suggested for his team, but it just seems easier to take it in blocks of five each, or however we'd like to split it up.....I won't have a chance to look until afternoon though.

I kinda like the snake method myself. doesnt lead to one person getting stuck with the harder types. but Iam easily swayed on this.

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 10:44 AM
I kinda like the snake method myself. doesnt lead to one person getting stuck with the harder types. but Iam easily swayed on this.

bastards...i wish we had copyrights in WW...

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Thanks, Alan. Anyone else in Helsing want to report what they have?

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm off until about 5:30 Eastern.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 11:05 AM
What 5 do you want me to pull and send?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Take your pick of what we haven't claimed, Gram. I've got the huge feline.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 11:12 AM
I'll take

Football playing bottles
Pro player statium
Da Coach yelling
Super Bowl XL Ring

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 11:23 AM
I'll take

Football playing bottles
Pro player statium
Da Coach yelling
Super Bowl XL Ring

I have all of these, want me to send them in?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 11:25 AM
I would say that if you have time to send them later, you should. Someone else may have that stuff, and might not be able to get other stuff. In the meantime, look for 2 or 3 more?

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Barkeep, if we can find a picture that includes 2 of the answers, can we get credit for both while still only using 1 picture of the 5?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 11:39 AM
(so if 1 tribe, you get 4 points, 3 tribes you get 1.33 points, etc).

No comprende

Alan T
02-05-2007, 11:44 AM
No comprende

It means if you are the only team who got that picture you get full 4 points. If only 2 tribes get the picture, you split the 4 points 2 each. If 3 teams get it, then they split up 1.33 each. and if all four teams get it, you get 1 point each team for that picture

path12
02-05-2007, 11:52 AM

Fair enough. Why don't we just figure it in the order we're listed in the team lineups and snake it, in the meantime each trying to get one of the last five for a safety net or in order to replace one of the easier ones...

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Here's what I have, but can get others, if someone else wants to do these:

The feline
XLI Coin
XLI ticket
Most popular food
wardrobe malfunction

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Fair enough. Why don't we just figure it in the order we're listed in the team lineups and snake it, in the meantime each trying to get one of the last five for a safety net or in order to replace one of the easier ones...

I agree with the snake order. Here is the order we are listed
path12
LoneStarGirl
ntndeacon
Jonathan
Marathoner

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I'll get:
Manning in commercial
2007 Lombardi trophy
Pics of 5 NFL commishes
Super Bowl XL ring
Coin in SB XLI

KWhit
02-05-2007, 12:27 PM
I went with the snake idea - seems like a fine way to do it - and I have come up with these:

The Tuck
2006 Colts Team Photo
Most Popular Takeout/Delivery Food on SB Sunday
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Super Bowl on a TV
Both Kinds of Football Together

Note: That's one too many, so I won't be able to send them all in (I'll leave off the last one, I suppose).

KWhit
02-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh, and Blade, you're supposed to be posting in our team color - blue.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 12:39 PM
I would say that if you have time to send them later, you should. Someone else may have that stuff, and might not be able to get other stuff. In the meantime, look for 2 or 3 more?

Are we sure that timliness is not a factor? Is it a race?

Swaggs
02-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Crap guys... I sent mine in this morning, because I wasn't sure I'd have time to get back here.

I picked:

Prince's symbol
Super Bowl XL Ring
Two Types of Football
Super Bowl Winning Play
Bottles Playing Football

Sorry.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Are we sure that timliness is not a factor? Is it a race?

It doesn't say it's a race. It might be a tiebreaker, but that seems not so cool and I don't think we can really worry about it. I just hope someone is keeping track of what we have sent in -- I think nothing has actually been SENT so far, right?

Alan T
02-05-2007, 12:52 PM
It doesn't say it's a race. It might be a tiebreaker, but that seems not so cool and I don't think we can really worry about it. I just hope someone is keeping track of what we have sent in -- I think nothing has actually been SENT so far, right?

Unless lathum sent something without saying then no nothing has been sent so far.

We havent heard from mr.wednesday though.

KWhit
Ok.. Then I won't send in Two Types of Football.

My list is:
The Tuck
2006 Colts Team Photo
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Super Bowl on a TV

KWhit
That last post was in response to Swaggs.

GoldenEagle
02-05-2007, 12:59 PM
I did:

Super Bowl ON a TV

Go TEAM!

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 12:59 PM
NTN and path, i see you both on, tell me what to get and i will. I have about an hour till my next class and then i will be busy all night with school

Raiders Army
02-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Just got home and took account of the items we still need to get. Working during my lunch break...

GoldenEagle
02-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I hope RA, Schmidty, and st. cronin are good at the internets.

But of course we are, we are the f'ing elitists.

Poli
02-05-2007, 01:09 PM
I hope RA, Schmidty, and st. cronin are good at the internets.

But of course we are, we are the f'ing elitists.
Word.

Poli
02-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Good job!

OZ:

I've sent in:

Football playing bottles
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Prince's other name
and Super Bowl XL ring

Let's go fellas!

Oz Ive sent in

The Catch
The Wardrobe malfunction

I did:

Super Bowl ON a TV

Go TEAM!

For the team's info.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 01:16 PM

No longer true, and I hadn't read this thread when I fixed the typo in my reply. :)

path12
02-05-2007, 01:18 PM
NTN and path, i see you both on, tell me what to get and i will. I have about an hour till my next class and then i will be busy all night with school

LSG, your list would be:

Colt (animal)
85 Super Bowl shuffle
Prince's other "name"

Let us know if there's going to be any problems with those.....

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 01:19 PM
No longer true, and I hadn't read this thread when I fixed the typo in my reply. :)

Fine, fine...now -- what are you going to get URLs for? I've got a piece of paper scribbled with URLs from Alan, Gram, and me. What about you, Tyrith?

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 01:20 PM

Do we lose anything relative to the other teams by noting which ones we have covered so that we can get good coverage?

Jonathan Ezarik
02-05-2007, 01:20 PM
I wasn't around earlier when the talk was about snaking things, so I just went ahead and found what I could in case we had problems finding some later in the day. This is what I've got so far:

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
Prince’s other "name"
Super Bowl XL Ring
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Football playing bottles
Super Bowl ON a TV
Huge Helmeted feline

Let me know what else we need to find and I'll get on it.

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 01:21 PM
What is a pre-merger championship team?

path12
02-05-2007, 01:21 PM
For the rest of team Howard, I've got these down for myself:

Bear (animal)
Super Bowl winning play
Wardrobe malfunction
Player w/helmet off
Da Coach yelling

I won't have the wardrobe one until after work, since what came up on my initial search alarmed me a bit ;) In the last five I have found:

Both footballs together

In my list above, I have everything but the malfunction and the super bowl winning play, though I don't think either will be a problem, I'll likely just do one of them though since I can't send more than five.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Should we have a contingency plan, in case lathum doesn't show up? Maybe try to guess what he did? I'm thinking he might have just gone with some of the top ones (bear, colt). Then again, we may just want to double up, since we have enough people to do it.

LoneStarGirl
I wasn't around earlier when the talk was about snaking things, so I just went ahead and found what I could in case we had problems finding some later in the day. This is what I've got so far:

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
Prince’s other "name"
Super Bowl XL Ring
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Football playing bottles
Super Bowl ON a TV
Huge Helmeted feline

Wow Jonathan, I think you got all the pictures I needed!

Mr. Wednesday
Dola, after reviewing some more, I'd tend to say that we don't lose much by keeping it public, except that I think the last person should keep their five pictures private. At that point, we don't need to know, and we can keep the other tribes guessing.

path12
02-05-2007, 01:23 PM

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
Prince’s other "name"
Super Bowl XL Ring
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Football playing bottles
Super Bowl ON a TV
Huge Helmeted feline

Dude, that ROCKS!! I think you were 4 on the snake list but let's see where we're gonna need coverage and we can use yours for fill-ins for people who have trouble with some of theirs.

path12
02-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Wow Jonathan, I think you got all the pictures I needed!

The problem is that our thread is locked so he can't get you the info.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Dola, after reviewing some more, I'd tend to say that we don't lose much by keeping it public, except that I think the last person should keep their five pictures private. At that point, we don't need to know, and we can keep the other tribes guessing.

That sounds fine. Do you want to be the last person? Maybe it should be someone who will definitely be around during the deadline, in case lathum shows up?

path12
02-05-2007, 01:25 PM
What is a pre-merger championship team?

A championship team before the AFL and NFL merged together, which I think was in 65 or so.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 01:27 PM
If we have enough people to cover it without Lathum, then lets do it.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 01:32 PM
If we have enough people to cover it without Lathum, then lets do it.

We don't. The 6 of us means we have just enough to cover everything, with lathum included. Wednesday and Tyrith, which of you is most likely to be around during the deadline? Maybe you guys can be in charge of getting things taken care of by then, in case lathum shows up.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
We dont. We need lathum's 5 to cover all of them. I should be here till 8 or 9pm EST I think tonight, so wont be here at deadline.

Worst case, if we don't get lathum's 5 we could still get lucky if the other team with 6 people misses one person too. If we all get all of them, we are in good shape. Lets just hope Lathum shows up to participate.

Raiders Army
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I did the following:

Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Huge Helmeted feline

Sorry, the last one took too much time. I'll be back on after I get done with work.

Raiders Army
02-05-2007, 01:40 PM
By my count, we still have the following left out there:

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Madden Bowl 07

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Swaggs was #3/8, so his are back open. Heres what i have right now taken:

Swaggs:
Prince's symbol
Super Bowl XL Ring
Two Types of Football
Super Bowl Winning Play
Bottles Playing Football

Kwhit:
The Tuck
2006 Colts Team Photo
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Super Bowl on a TV

Blade:
Bear (the animal)
Da Coach yelling

And since Super Bowl Winning play was to be one of mine, and swaggs took it, ill snag one of his:

2006 Bears Team Photo

Still waiting on Anxiety and Chief to come in and take theirs. Im going to look for mine now

Chief Rum
02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
All right, I am here and looking now, too. I like the chain idea. I will look at what that gives me and compare to the list above and make switches where needed.

Jonathan Ezarik
02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
According to the snake method, these are the five (six) I'm responsible for.

The Tuck
2006 Colts Team Photo
Super Bowl XLI ticket
Super Bowl on a TV

I already have all of these, so if anyone is having problems finding one of theirs, let me know and we'll switch out.

Abe Sargent
02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
All right, I am here and looking now, too. I like the chain idea. I will look at what that gives me and compare to the list above and make switches where needed.

I'm here, let me see what I goot do as well

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
I have found and submitted mine...if your having troubles(chief, anxiety) let me know and ill try and help you out. There should be 5 extras when were done, so if you cant find one there should be open replacements.

Abe Sargent
02-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Prince’s other "name"
Madden Bowl 07
Super Bowl XL Ring
Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Pro Player Stadium
Da Coach yelling
Football playing bottles
Super Bowl ON a TV
Huge Helmeted feline

I can take:

A Colt
Madden Bowl 07

I should have five out of this list, right?

Chief Rum
02-05-2007, 02:19 PM
I can take:

A Colt
Madden Bowl 07

I should have five out of this list, right?

Better name five, Anxiety. I am working off of some of the same extra list. We don't want to double up.

Schmidty
02-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Just woke up from another long night of work.

Here's what I sent:

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
2007 Lombardi Trophy
The Tuck

With that, I need to go eat some breakfast/lunch. I'll be back later.

GO OZ!!!!

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 02:25 PM
We don't. The 6 of us means we have just enough to cover everything, with lathum included. Wednesday and Tyrith, which of you is most likely to be around during the deadline? Maybe you guys can be in charge of getting things taken care of by then, in case lathum shows up.

I will be around for the deadline and the hours before it, in all likelyhood. I don't have anything planned for today that will take me away from the computer for an extended stretch.

Abe Sargent
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Better name five, Anxiety. I am working off of some of the same extra list. We don't want to double up.

That is five....

-Abe

KWhit
02-05-2007, 02:28 PM
That is five....

-Abe

I count 6.

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Oh, and chief...dont name what 5 you pick...your the last one, and no one else needs to know. Keep what secrecy we can

KWhit
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
That is five....

-Abe

And I think it's fine for you to pick 5 out of the 6 and don't tell anyone which one you're leaving out.

path12
02-05-2007, 02:38 PM
According to the snake method, these are the five (six) I'm responsible for.

The Tuck
2006 Colts Team Photo
Super Bowl XLI ticket
Super Bowl on a TV

I already have all of these, so if anyone is having problems finding one of theirs, let me know and we'll switch out.

Jon, are you going to be around in the hour before deadline? I'm wondering if, since you have so many already, that we shouldn't just kind of recap where we're at and then let you secretly pick yours from what's missing......

Jonathan Ezarik
02-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Jon, are you going to be around in the hour before deadline? I'm wondering if, since you have so many already, that we shouldn't just kind of recap where we're at and then let you secretly pick yours from what's missing......

I'll be around and that sounds good to me.

KWhit
02-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Okay, mine are sent.

Chief Rum
02-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Okay, mine are sent.

Ditto.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Tyrith, you being our deadline man sounds good. Wednesday, why don't you send post which 5 you want? Once that happens, Tyrith, you should get as many of the rest as you can ready -- maybe let us know if there's some you can't get, so we can switch off.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah, sounds alright.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 04:03 PM
How about we ensure we have the additional 5 for Lathum. We can post the links for Lathum in the thread as long as he has time to copy them into a PM and then send to BK, we should be okay. At that point, who cares if anybody else copies them too. We really only have to worry about the other team with 6.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Thats a fine idea to me. I already had the two extra. If someone can get the other 3 left over (or a few people) just in case, we'll be good to go.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 04:10 PM
How about we ensure we have the additional 5 for Lathum. We can post the links for Lathum in the thread as long as he has time to copy them into a PM and then send to BK, we should be okay. At that point, who cares if anybody else copies them too. We really only have to worry about the other team with 6.

What do you mean by "the additional 5?" I think what I'm worried about is that he's already sent some in, and we don't want to duplicate what he's done.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Thats a fine idea to me. I already had the two extra. If someone can get the other 3 left over (or a few people) just in case, we'll be good to go.

There's a lot of extra ones at this point. I guess I'd like to see other people try to get some of the hard ones, before I make an easier one into my extra.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 04:24 PM
What do we already have covered right now, not counting any possible contributions from Lathum?

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, if he sent some in and did not tell us, we don't have any control over that. So, I would not worry so much about that.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Here is what I have for our team right now. Between me, Pass and Gramm. The ones unassigned are bolded that Mr.W, Tyrith and Lathum need to take care of:

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Pass - The Wardrobe malfunction (keep it clean)
Prince’s other "name"
Madden Bowl 07
Pass - Most popular take-out/delivery food on Super Bowl Sunday
Gramm - Super Bowl XL Ring
Pass - Super Bowl XLI Ticket
Gramm - Pro Player Stadium
Alan - Pre-merger championship team photo
Gramm - A player whose helmet is off
Gramm - Da Coach yelling
Alan - Colts moving out of Baltimore
Gramm - Football playing bottles
Alan - Super Bowl ON a TV
Pass - Coin used in Super Bowl XLI
Pass - Huge Helmeted feline
Alan - Both kinds of football together
Alan - A picture from the Super Bowl of the two cities who have played each other in the championship of the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA

Alan T
02-05-2007, 04:27 PM
I also have the prince picture and superbowl shuffle URLs that Lathum can use if he hasnt done some. So probably focus on 5 others from the list.

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I feel like we are behind Howard!

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 04:42 PM
If anyone that can could start looking up those bottom two we don't have, those seem like the ones we might want to pursue heavily, and then URL transfer easier ones.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 04:42 PM
If anyone that can could start looking up those bottom two we don't have, those seem like the ones we might want to pursue heavily, and then URL transfer easier ones.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey Helsing -- I'd like to change one of mine to the commissioners, if you don't mind. Get rid of the wardrobe malfunction for me.

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Prince’s other "name"
Madden Bowl 07
Pass - Most popular take-out/delivery food on Super Bowl Sunday
Pass - Pictures of each of the 5 NFL commissioners (e.g. No Jim Thorpe)
Gramm - Da Coach yelling
Alan - A picture from the Super Bowl of the two cities who have played each other in the championship of the NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA

path12
02-05-2007, 04:48 PM
I feel like we are behind Howard!

What worries me is that we haven't heard from Marathoner at all today :( Are you doing ok with the ones on your list, LSG?

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Howard, I am having trouble with two of my pictures, but Jonathan has them.... should i pick a random two and just list my five? I have about 15 minutes till i need to go

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
It says marathoner is online right now

path12
02-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Howard, I am having trouble with two of my pictures, but Jonathan has them.... should i pick a random two and just list my five? I have about 15 minutes till i need to go

Yeah, why don't you go ahead and just do that. Give us the list after you send the PM to Barkeep.

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 04:51 PM
What worries me is that we haven't heard from Marathoner at all today :( Are you doing ok with the ones on your list, LSG?

I posted on page 2.
I've got:
Manning in commercial
2007 Lombardi
Pics of 5 NFL commishes
SB XL ring
Coin in SB XLI

I'll send these in in a minute.

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 04:52 PM

Post what you have sent in, if you sent any of mine I'll adjust.

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 04:52 PM

Post what you have sent in, if we have duplicates I'll adjust.

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 04:53 PM
I haven't sent anything in, I am about to though, i have one more picture to find and you dont have any that i have done

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Okay I got a feline with a helmet, a football player with no helmet, pince's other name, 85 shuffle, and a colt.... sound good before i send them in?

path12
02-05-2007, 04:57 PM
I posted on page 2.
I've got:
Manning in commercial
2007 Lombardi
Pics of 5 NFL commishes
SB XL ring
Coin in SB XLI

I'll send these in in a minute.

Oops, I missed that. Good job. Once LSG posts her list I'll do a compilation of where we're at so we can get an idea of which ones are still good to get. I also want to compare to some of the other teams and see if I can find one of the rarer ones.

Man, I wish we had access to our private thread for this!

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I have acknowledged, in some way, all of the messages sent in. If you haven't gotten an acknowledgment it means I didn't get the message.

path12
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Okay I got a feline with a helmet, a football player with no helmet, pince's other name, 85 shuffle, and a colt.... sound good before i send them in?

Yeah, that should be fine.

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Oops, I missed that. Good job. Once LSG posts her list I'll do a compilation of where we're at so we can get an idea of which ones are still good to get. I also want to compare to some of the other teams and see if I can find one of the rarer ones.

Man, I wish we had access to our private thread for this!

Sounds good, I haven't sent mine in yet. Just waiting for the OK. Just watching the Colts victory celebration at the dome, SWEET!

LoneStarGirl
02-05-2007, 05:00 PM
okay, it is sent, and i will be back around 9 central. good luck !

path12
02-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Sounds good, I haven't sent mine in yet. Just waiting for the OK. Just watching the Colts victory celebration at the dome, SWEET!

You should be fine to send yours in as far as I can tell.

Marathoner
02-05-2007, 05:14 PM
sent

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Off again until just after 8:30 at which point I'll be home until deadline. Also if someone wants to be helpful and post who has, and has not, done the meet the survivors thread that'd be might nice.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 05:24 PM
I may not be around after another 20 minutes or so. Any objections to me sending in my links now?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 05:25 PM
None from me.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 05:25 PM
I may not be around after another 20 minutes or so. Any objections to me sending in my links now?

No objection here. Tyrith is going to be our last one, so you should be good to send in.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm going to make another switch, and take Madden Bowl 2007. Someone else can take the most popular delivery food -- you guys know what that is, right?

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Prince’s other "name"
Pass - Madden Bowl 07
Gramm - Da Coach yelling

I might have hula hooping, but I'm not sure. That's a hard one. And I have no idea about the federal super bowl -- I'm hoping maybe Tyrith or someone comes out with that one out of nowhere.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Although, I do have a guess for the federal super bowl -- but if I submit it, it might mean losing points on another picture.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I sent in the following:

Pro player stadium
Super bowl xl ring:
Da coach yelling:
Football Playing bottles
Football Player whos helmet is off

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Nice, Gram! I'm probably going to send mine in at 6:30 or so. Do you think I should try my wild guess for the "Federal" Super Bowl, or play it safe?

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Nice, Gram! I'm probably going to send mine in at 6:30 or so. Do you think I should try my wild guess for the "Federal" Super Bowl, or play it safe?

If you can stay, stay, we need to see if Lathum shows up. If he does then someone should take a wild guess on it.

Grammaticus
02-05-2007, 05:49 PM

Yeah, play it safe and go with what you know. If Lathum shows up, you can let him use your guess or the best guess from all of us.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I've got the 2007 Lombardi Trophy.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:12 PM
For the wardrobe malfunction, will afterwards (with Janet covering up with a hand) do, or would it be better to get one immediately before with Justin about to rip, or during (and censored)?

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 06:14 PM
For the wardrobe malfunction, will afterwards (with Janet covering up with a hand) do, or would it be better to get one immediately before with Justin about to rip, or during (and censored)?

My guess is any are okay.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Dola, I've got all three, so I can do whichever is best.

Abe Sargent
02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Sent

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:19 PM
I've got a picture of the winning play in a Super Bowl.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Got the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Poli
02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Looks like we're just waiting on Cronin. Note: I'd love to post in red, but the computer at work doesn't like me, and won't let me use the fancy buttons/editing type stuff I'll try this stuff, though.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Okay, I'm sending in my five now, before I go home.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Ardent: use the tags to do it manually, i.e. [ color="red" ] (without the spaces) and [ /color ] at the end.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:35 PM
OK, I've also got the artist's other "name". That would give me five, if everyone's OK with the ones I've got, I'll send them in within the next 15 minutes or so.

path12
02-05-2007, 06:35 PM
OK, recap for team Howard. These are the confirmed ones that have been sent:

LSG: colt, shuffle, prince, helmet off, helmeted feline.
Marathoner: Manning commercial, lombardi trophy, commish's, SBXL ring, coin SBXLI

Here's what I have for now:
path: bear, da coach, both footballs, pre-merger championship. I'll get a wardrobe malfunction when I get home.

Here's what is on the list for ntn with the snaking:
ntn projected: catch, 06 bears, madden 07, pro player, football bottles. (JE has the catch, pro player and bottles for backup).

JE has a ton, but the assigned ones would be:
JE: tuck, 06 colts, SBXLI ticket, SB on TV, take-out food

So JE, that gives us a starting point right now. I'm sure you're taking a look at which of the ones you have might be most valuable for us. I've looked high and low for a hula-hooping or gyrating player with no luck but will continue. I'm not confident of my guess of the 'federal' super bowl so will likely leave that alone.

Passacaglia
02-05-2007, 06:39 PM
OK, I've also got the artist's other "name". That would give me five, if everyone's OK with the ones I've got, I'll send them in within the next 15 minutes or so.

Nice job, Wednesday! Now Tyrith and Lathum can handle the rest. Tyrith, if Lathum doesn't show up, I'd say just assume he did the 5 on top? And maybe you and whoever else is here can get together and have a big vote on what to do about the "Federal" Super Bowl.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Fine with me Mr.W. So with your list, that leaves us the following for Tyrith + Lathum

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
Mr.W - 2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Mr. W - The 85 Super Bowl ShuffleMr. W - A Super Bowl winning playMr.W - The Wardrobe malfunction (keep it clean)Mr. W - Prince’s other "name"
Pass - Madden Bowl 07
Gramm - Da Coach yelling

Most are easy ones. I'm not quite sure what a gyrating football player hula hoping football player is. It almost sounds like two different things to get pictures of. No idea though.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Nice job, Wednesday! Now Tyrith and Lathum can handle the rest. Tyrith, if Lathum doesn't show up, I'd say just assume he did the 5 on top? And maybe you and whoever else is here can get together and have a big vote on what to do about the "Federal" Super Bowl.

I'm not sure what the federal super bowl one is either. Unless we have a good guess, I would rather play it safe if Lathum doesn't show up. If Lathum shows up, we can take the best guess at it.

Mr. Wednesday
02-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Well, if a football player is actually using a Hula Hoop, then I'd guess he would be gyrating. The thing that I immediately think about for that one is one of the dashboard wobbly things, though, which is entirely different. :)

Anyway, I'm sending my set in presently.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 07:04 PM
If Lathum doesn't show up by 8 CST I'm going to get the low hanging fruit we have left.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
What is the answer to the most popular Super Bowl food? I don't know and someone said they did.

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 07:19 PM
ok I'm here, going to give this a shot

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Wow, I'm coming up zero.

Raiders Army
02-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Don't get down. We left you all the good ones. :)

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 07:37 PM
I've no idea what the "federal" super bowl is.

path12
02-05-2007, 07:38 PM
OK, I'm set with the five I listed previously: Bear, da coach yelling, wardrobe malfunction, pre-merger champion photo and both footballs. I'll hold off on sending them in until hearing from ntn and JE to make sure we're all cool.

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Also, I can't believe you guys didn't leave me the tuck.

Lathum
02-05-2007, 07:39 PM
hey guys, I'm here. I sent mine this morning then had to run since the drive ahead was long, plus I was a guest at someones house and didn't want to be rude, sorry if I messed anything up. I am reading the thread now, do you want me to post my 5 pix?

path12
02-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Actually, I might as well just recap what we have so far. These are the confirmed ones that have been sent (bold is verified):

LSG: colt, shuffle, prince, helmet off, helmeted feline.
Marathoner: Manning commercial, lombardi trophy, commish's, SBXL ring, coin SBXLI

Here's what I have for now:
path: bear, pre-merger champs, wardrobe, da coach yelling, both footballs

ntn projected: catch, 06 bears, madden 07, pro player, football bottles. (JE has the catch, pro player and bottles for backup).

JE has a ton, but the assigned ones would be:
JE: tuck, 06 colts, SBXLI ticket, SB on TV, take-out food

Alan T
hey guys, I'm here. I sent mine this morning then had to run since the drive ahead was long, plus I was a guest at someones house and didn't want to be rude, sorry if I messed anything up. I am reading the thread now, do you want me to post my 5 pix?

Yes please. Just hope you didnt send any that someone else did also.

THen just tyrith will be left for the rest.

Tyrith

Yes, please tell us which 5 you sent. And Alan, and anyone else, start digging for anything on the last two, I'm coming up empty on those.

path12
02-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Dola, I'd be fine not listing anything more than that as verified so as to give JE and ntn some flexibility and add a bit of uncertainty to the choices.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Yes, please tell us which 5 you sent. And Alan, and anyone else, start digging for anything on the last two, I'm coming up empty on those.

I spent the last 90 min trying to figure out the federal super bowl one. I havent sent my answers yet so if I figured it out, i could do that one. So far no luck though for me.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 07:45 PM
I spent the last 90 min trying to figure out the federal super bowl one. I havent sent my answers yet so if I figured it out, i could do that one. So far no luck though for me.

I'll take a shot at the federal one if no one finds anything for sure, I think I might have an idea.

Raiders Army
02-05-2007, 07:47 PM
I've no idea what the "federal" super bowl is.

Me neither. That's why I left it alone.

Lathum
02-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Colts leaving Baltimore
prince symbol
wardbeobe malfunction
peyton in a commercial
da coach yelling at someone.

Sorry guys, I feel like I let you down. We just drove 9 hours and are going out to get some dinner. I'll be much more active tomorrow.

path12
02-05-2007, 07:54 PM
OK team, I've gotta run for a bit so I'm sending mine as listed above. I should be able to check in before deadline.

st.cronin
02-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, I got the two team photos. That should keep us out of council. It was the best I could do given my limitations today.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Colts leaving Baltimore
prince symbol
wardbeobe malfunction
peyton in a commercial
da coach yelling at someone.

Sorry guys, I feel like I let you down. We just drove 9 hours and are going out to get some dinner. I'll be much more active tomorrow.

ugh

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Alan, you need to change Colts leaving Baltimore for another picture. Please let me know in about the next 15 minutes, we need to consult as to what to do.

Jonathan Ezarik
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
ntn projected: catch, 06 bears, madden 07, pro player, football bottles. (JE has the catch, pro player and bottles for backup)

I think ntn is going to have a hard time with a couple of these. The '06 Bears and Madden ones are tough. If he wants to swap those out for two on my list I'm fine with that.

Lathum
02-05-2007, 08:00 PM
ugh

sorry guys :(

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Ok Tyrith, Lathum got 1 for us, and took 1 of mine which I hadnt submitted yet. So Thats 2. I need 1 more from the ones bolded below. I'll do the catch and then you can choose which of the others you want to do. I wouldn't take a gamble unless you feel confident about your answer. Sound ok with you?

Bear (the animal)
Colt (the animal)
The Catch
The Tuck
Lathum - Peyton Manning in a commercialMr.W - 2007 Lombardi Trophy
2006 Colts Team Photo
2006 Bears Team Photo
Mr. W - The 85 Super Bowl Shuffle
Mr. W - A Super Bowl winning play
Mr.W & Lathum - The Wardrobe malfunction (keep it clean)
Mr. W & Lathum - Prince’s other "name"
Pass - Madden Bowl 07
Gramm & Lathum - Da Coach yelling
Lathum - Colts moving out of Baltimore

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
If you could find one of the team photos that'd really help me out.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:03 PM
ok, I'll pick one of those instead. Do you want me to say which I do, or just do it?

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Well, find one...I might find them both here...I don't know how this is going to go, not having a lot of luck so far, gimme half an hour.

Barkeep49
02-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Lupus and Oz tribal threads have been re-opened as I have submissions from all of their members. It's going to be very close.

Lathum
02-05-2007, 08:11 PM
guys, I found the colts team photo should I post the link?

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I have "a" team photo for the bears. Not really happy with it, so still looking.

Edited for color.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Could one of you give me the answer -- or hell, a link -- to the food one?

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Could one of you give me the answer -- or hell, a link -- to the food one?

I don't know what the most popular food was. I know what I ate... I can try to look for that answer

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Nevermind, I'll do it. Keep looking for team photos.

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Nevermind, I'll do it. Keep looking for team photos.

According to the HPBA the most popular super bowl food was what I ate during the superbowl. Want the answer still or found it?

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:25 PM
According to the HPBA the most popular super bowl food was what I ate during the superbowl. Want the answer still or found it?

Found it.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Lathum, if you can stay here for the next 35 minutes it'd be really helpful, potentially.

Blade6119
02-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I have "a" team photo for the bears. Not really happy with it, so still looking.

Edited for color.

I promise you, you will not get a better one then the one i sent in :D

ntndeacon
02-05-2007, 08:28 PM
path I have the Catch proplayers and bottles I cant find the other two. so Yea JE if you dont mind I would like to swipe a couple of yours

Jonathan Ezarik
02-05-2007, 08:29 PM
path I have the Catch proplayers and bottles I cant find the other two. so Yea JE if you dont mind I would like to swipe a couple of yours

Take whatever you need. I have over ten waiting to go, so what you don't take, I'll get.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:33 PM
I found the Colts 2006 photo. Alan, you can use The Catch if you so desire.

path12
02-05-2007, 08:36 PM

OK, so JE can take the 06 Bears and Madden bowl off your hands and go ahead and either pick up a couple of others that haven't been taken yet or JE can give you them. I think we should leave it as open for JE as possible so that he can send in a lineup without everyone knowing what we're doing....

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Hold, hold, hold.

Tyrith
02-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Alan, do you have anything besides either of the team photos or the hula football player?

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Hold, hold, hold.

I have my girl on her laptop looking for pictures too lol

Alan T
02-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Alan, do you have anything besides either of the team photos or the hula football player?

Just the catch and I could take a guess at the most popular food picture based on what websites posted it was. I assume they are correct.

Jonathan Ezarik
02-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Ok, this is what I see is left. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The Catch
The Tuck
'06 Colts Team Photo
'06 Bears Team Photo
Super Bowl winning play
Madden Bowl '07
Most popular SB food
SB XLI Ticket
Pro Player Stadium
Football playing bottles
SB on a TV
Gyrating player
Picture of SB of two cities who played, blah blah blah
The "Federal" SB

ntn is taking the Catch, Pro Player, and the bottles, plus two unknown.

This is how we stand right now, correct Howard?