View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #47
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

I'd like to know more about B. IIRC you claimed a role last time and that's how you got caught, right? Why did you do that? I guess what I don't understand is why a wolf would claim a role in this situation.

Well basically it was just to increase odds. Last game there were 9 players - 3 wolves, 3 villagers, 3 rolled-villagers.

If we all had told the truth, we would've had a bucket of the 3 roled players (all instantly cleared) and 6 non-rolled players (which would be half us, half non-rolled villagers)

Basically we decided that giving the village such a clear roadmap was a bad idea, so I'd shake it up and at least make it a 4/5 split making neither group "certain". It's funny, the village actually voted into the group that had the lower odds of getting a wolf with the biggest risk (1 out of 4 with a miss lynching a roled player rather than 2 out of 5 with a miss lynching a vanilla)

I guess by B I wondered if there was some other way that it could be looked at by the wolves to be a more beneficial situation for them. I don't tend to think so but I admittedly haven't thought too much on it after getting lynched
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote