View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
Kodos
Resident Alien

The Pyramid - 2014 season sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I've been playing since early this morning and I'm loving this version so far. Best version in a long time for me. I'm playing Offense on All-American, Defense on Heisman and the teams that should beat me are doing so. The teams I should crush are also happening. Oregon's offense was fun to mess around with for that test. I'm only adjusting a few sliders (QB accuracy to 15, Speed threshold to 20-25, WR catching to 45, and Interceptions down to 25-30) and leaving everything else at default and I'm getting great games. My offense line is really pushing around inferior teams but struggling with tougher teams. Marquise Lee is unbelievable in the open field and I love all of the moves you can make just using the lwft stick if you have an elite player. I'm also glad to see that the computer did a good job of playing off him deep, his best play of the day was a short underneath route where he made 2 guys miss and then took it to the house.

I decided we need to up the difficulty a bit. Not being a sliders guy, EF27's set here sounded good. Mostly default - Offense on AA, Defense on Heisman. A few tweaks to both user and cpu: QB Acc to 15, WR Catch to 45, Ints to 30. Everything else is default, including penalties. Game speed slow, min speed threshold is 25. Quarters are still 8 minutes. Home field advantage is on, Ice the kicker is off. All penalties are set to 50. We never seemed to be able to reach a consensus as a league, so I decided to just make a choice for us. I'm open to reevaluating at the end of the season.

Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote