View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:52 AM   #122
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

As far as why Saldana was on the hit list in Sparta to begin with, well, that was the problem with Sparta. When PB revealed on Day One it pretty much nullified all discussion that day (I didn't vote for him in an effort to keep discussion alive).

So Day Two came around and it was basically Day One version 2.0. The only person who had really acted strangely was Dubb, but I felt (and I think most people agreed) that he was just acting TOO insanely to be a wolf. I had thought he was just slingin' mud to see what stuck. Basically everyone else I was more or less "Meh" on. I initially had some trust in Danny, voting for him for Ephor which he won and so I didn't consider him on Day Two. I wish I would have as I'm fairly sure that he then duked it to me.

My most likely theory is that Danny and Sal are wolves. Rather than let Sal get lynched as a wolf (and revealed as such) they decided it was more beneficial for Danny to use the Duke that people knew he had on me and then send Sal to Hades to let him kill here rather than set up wolf vs. wolf for today in Sparta.

I think that theory makes sense, but really only is concrete if one of the following is true

A) There were 3 starting wolves in Sparta
B) The wolves felt that they were looking great in Athens
C) The wolves felt that Sparta was going to be very hard to win with Sal lynched as a wolf
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote