View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #1075
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Thoughts

Abe - Said his first vote was luck. Was pounding the lynch RPI idea but went away from that at the sake of ensuring a lynch yesterday. Good player, has played the outlast game before against me and won. I'm wary.

Chief - Tough read for me without the head-to-head interaction. Votes aren't great, but he's also pigeonholed based on when he's online. Somewhat wary.

DT - 1st vote was great, next votes not so much. Really anti-RPI-lynch, but repeatedly mentioned that RPI should be the final lynch. Worries me because if he knows RPI isn't the janitor, he's trying to pull a fast one

Heinz - I'd be happy to recap myself, but will save the self-serving paragraph unless asked

Jeff - Very nice 1st vote, also didn't want RPI lynched but has abandoned the idea of lynching him last at least. I don't think I'm voting for Jeff today, at all. Unless he proclaims he's a wolf

Telle - 3 villager votes as well. 1st one was big, and I've been saying it's understandable all along, but there is understandable and there is wolf-helping. Next votes are as bad as the rest of us.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote