View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #1076
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I think if I'm switching off of Telle, it's to DT (75% let's say) or Abe (25%).

I don't think I can "excuse" Telle's Day One vote on Jackal that made it 4-3-2 but condemn Chief for his Day One vote that was the first vote cast in the entire game.

Furthermore, lets look at wolf sets.

Hoops/EF/Abe - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/CR - Would mean Day One hoops still voted against his 3rd wolf, even knowing his partner couldn't flip to help out in a save situation, or break a possible tie. I'd contend this would be an uncharacteristically bad player by one of the top players we've got

Hoops/EF/DT - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/Jeff - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/Heinz - Would mean Day One they voted 2 out of 3 for the 3rd wolf, with EF saving himself

Hoops/EF/Telle - Would mean the wolves had the more logical Day One split, with the wolf-under-fire saving himself and his partner wolves splitting their lot among the two contenders.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote