View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #1080
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
How many wolves do you think would have taken a chance on voting for EagleFan on Day 1? We know that hoops did shortly before the reveal, probably with the plan to move his vote if the reveal went well. DT put his vote on EagleFan shortly before hoops did, and I can't imagine they'd decide to both go with the exact same strategy. So that's something in DT's favor.

jeheinz went after EF early and hard and stuck with it, which is why I've considered him more on the "likely to be good" category. Abe and jeff061 came afterwards but not as strongly and could have been setting themselves up to move their vote afterwards.

The only two still alive that didn't vote for EF on Day 1 are Chief and me (oh, and RPI-Fan but I don't think he really counts into all this). Unfortunately that doesn't really look good for me, but it does give me more reason to look at Chief. And it would be easy for him as a wolf to hide behind the fact that he has to put in early more or less random votes because of his work schedule.

I think that's my main point, I can't see a sane set of wolves basically both offing the 3rd on Day One (more or less) with no good reason. Hell, if they did, hats off to 'em for today and I'd love to read EF's PM's!

So yeah, if that puts me at you (telle) and CR, I can't see how the votes are leading me to think that CR is the better vote over you.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote