View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #538
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I guess here's how I analyze our different possible plans of attack on the day

#1 - We abandon the camp, all-out on the mission. So we a lose a camp (bad), give us no new lead on sympathizers (bad), give sympathizers items (bad), get ourselves items (good).

#2 - We overload the camp, virtually abandon mission. We don't get items (bad), neither do sympathizers (good), either win the camp (good) or they have to put more effort into sabotge (bad but good too).

#3 - We go paper thin on the camp (basically just cover the amount needed), everyone else to the mission. We either win the camp (good) or they sabotage and in doing so give us a very small group to pick from with regard to our lynch vote (bad but some good). We get some items, not as many (ok)

I think plan 3 is the best course of action. We cover the 3 camp objectives as efficiently as possible and anyone leftover goes on the mission. This is my problem with people just instantly going on the mission, it's going to make achieving this scenario more challenging.

I'm a gladhander, but maybe it's still best for me to put my 1 unit of work on Food or Organize or whatever rather than to go try and find an item, ya dig?
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote