Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-28-2003, 04:00 PM   #51
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by sabotai
"The other thread had quite a few people agreeing with me completely. Did you not read it?"

No I didn't...

And if by "quite a few" you mean one, then ok, you did.

Come on sabotai I know you can do better than this. I have seen you do better many times. To slam someone for writing something that you haven't even read is really weak. For the record the following people all posted that they were in agreement with at least some of the advice I gave Balldog and some of these people agreed completely.

oykib; Calis; Mountain; Franklinnoble; TheLionKing; SunDancer; rexalllsc

Hmmm. 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7.

That is more than just one.

HornsManiac

Old 04-28-2003, 04:47 PM   #52
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Ummm...I didn't agree.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 04:47 PM   #53
sabotai
General Manager

If you gave out great advise that even some people agreed with, the thread in which I was talking about wouldn't matter. But the fact is I wasn't talking about the one Balldog started, I was talking about the one Ragone started.

"Come on sabotai I know you can do better than this. I have seen you do better many times. To slam someone for writing something that you haven't even read is really weak."

It's called sarcasm...

I have no interest in getting into one of your pissing contests, so I won't say anything more than this.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 08:29 PM   #54
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by couriers
So apparently it is HM turn to get ridiculed around here. Who will be next? It seems that if certain members don't have someone to pick on then they get bored and useless. Pretty soon only a handful of members will have all the lunch money. The way people are treating others around here is starting to become sickening.

When hasn't HM been ridiculed around here? (deservedly)
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 08:43 PM   #55
HornsManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackadar

Suck my dick, Blacky. Just because you are the former (fortunately) Super Powered Moderator around here doesn't mean a damn thing to me. You, Blacky, are as bad as anyone about trolling to start shit with me. So again, I tell you politely to "blow me."

HornsManiac
Old 04-28-2003, 09:12 PM   #56
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac
Suck my dick, Blacky. Just because you are the former (fortunately) Super Powered Moderator around here doesn't mean a damn thing to me. You, Blacky, are as bad as anyone about trolling to start shit with me. So again, I tell you politely to "blow me."

HornsManiac

That is definately a moral, Christian-like retort.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 09:21 PM   #57
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiac

HornsManiac

Is it just me or does the phrase "suck my dick, Blacky" make you uncomfortable on several different levels?

BTW, the phrase "I tell you politely to blow me" is classic. Someone ought to post that at the Don Juan forums as a pickup line. It's cocky, it's funny, it's a sure thing!
Old 04-28-2003, 09:23 PM   #58
couriers

Quote:

So the crap that he has gotten in the thread about possibly becoming a father was warranted? I'm not talking about the crap that followed him starting to fight back but the initial crap that quickly followed his initial post. Maybe he gets a lot of if because of his past remarks and behavior but does that really warrant the continuation in a thread that didn't provoke anything?

If you look back you will easily see that I have been against HM since the first post that he ever made. This lasted until I had finally put him on my ignore list, which I then stated I was doing because I was upset that I had to resort to using that feature instead of him getting his act together. However, he has done very little as of late to deserve the backlash that he automatically gets every time he posts.

There is a definite difference between laughing with someone and laughing at him.

Please don't take this personally because I don't know your relationship in regards to HM but rather I was simply responding to the question posed in a general sense.

EDIT: This is not an all-inclusive observation but rather based on specific occurrences. In general, people get what they deserve and sometimes HM is part of that group. Even I have gotten what I have deserved most recently and must live with it. I suppose that it all boils down to the question of just exactly how long must we suffer for our mistakes before people start to lighten up a bit and act with a little more respect?
Old 04-28-2003, 09:38 PM   #59
Cards4ever
College Benchwarmer

Sounds like HM needs a timeout!
Old 04-28-2003, 10:03 PM   #60
HornsManiac

Blacky - I am not editing the post, but I am going to apologize for it. I went too far with you, but your periodic baiting and slamming me since you gave up the site does get very annoying. You know as well as anyone how hard it is to be in SkyDog's position and I guess I figured (out of respect for him) you would refrain from instigating flame wars. Again, I do apologize for being so harsh.

HornsManiac
Old 04-29-2003, 06:25 AM   #61
Blackadar
Retired

suck my dick, blackie

LMAO! Just shows the level of intelligence, maturity and morality of our good friend HM. I wonder - does "suck my dick" work when you're trying to pick up women on the Internet?
Old 04-29-2003, 06:30 AM   #62
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

****RETREAT TO YOUR CORNERS GENTLEMEN****
Old 04-29-2003, 06:40 AM   #63
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Sheesh...I hadn't read this thread until someone said I should take a look, and when I posted above I'd only read the last five or six posts in the threads. I've now read the whole pathetic thing (well..I just skimmed the first post..). Horns, I'm giving you two weeks in the penalty box for this little incident.

For those who asked why Horns hasn't been banned, the answer is simple: Horns DOES from time-to-time contribute to conversations of substance, both about sports and other things. wignifty's post are almost 100% "look-at-me". If you want to discuss that matter further, feel free to PM me.

--Ben
Old 04-29-2003, 01:21 PM   #64
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by CamEdwards
Is it just me or does the phrase "suck my dick, Blacky" make you uncomfortable on several different levels?

BTW, the phrase "I tell you politely to blow me" is classic. Someone ought to post that at the Don Juan forums as a pickup line. It's cocky, it's funny, it's a sure thing!

Two more Classics!! Man, what a day for QOTM Hall of Fame Type Quotes..
Old 04-29-2003, 03:07 PM   #65
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

I think this thread should be permanently stickied, as sort of a lasting memorial to the late, lamented High Priest of Cocky & Funny.

In a way, I'll kind of miss the old boy. He was walking around this cyber-community with a big ol' FLAME ME sign stuck on his ass, but you gotta admit he added some spark to the place.

Kind of like napalm, but you know what I mean...
Old 04-29-2003, 06:25 PM   #66
DeToxRox
Head Coach

lol.

Sucky my dick blacky is quite possibly the best thing he could've said. Just imagine the possibilites if Blacks name included the word son.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 07:07 PM   #67
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer755
HornsManiac

*Ahem*

I would like to point out that any similarities between myself and HM are purely coincidental, and I cannot be held liable for his actions.

That is all. Carry on.

-Fonzie

P.S. - Pinky Tuscadero would have had my ass in a meat grinder if I'd used HM's mating strategies with her.

Last edited by Fonzie : 04-29-2003 at 07:08 PM.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 07:12 PM   #68
Blackadar
Retired

HM's such an easy target.
Old 04-29-2003, 07:43 PM   #69
HornsManiacFan

Quote:
HM's such an easy target.

I am very upset with you. Thinking I considered you a friend sickens me today. You may be the biggest troll we have here and you should be above that.
Old 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM   #70
sabotai
General Manager

LMAO @ Black being a troll
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 10:53 PM   #71
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by HornsManiacFan
I am very upset with you. Thinking I considered you a friend sickens me today. You may be the biggest troll we have here and you should be above that.

Yep, I'm a troll. And you're on my bridge, bitch.