Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #1
condors
College Starter

The Outcasts (TEW08 default database)

My name is Jack Avatar. I am a professional wrestler. I get hurt for gas money. I always thought i could do a better job so now I am going to run my own wrestling company.

I am going to put out a traditional product (i let the settings at default and selected create on promotion with easy setting so I am already at Cult size and have a good flow of cash). I also want to give the guys who have been overlooked by even the small promotions so i search the unemployment line.

Lets meet the guys:

Madman Boone: the 31 year old vet used to work for Total Championship Wretling the number 2 company. He is a good presence in the locker room and knows the basics and can pass skills on to the younger guys. He can't go very long at the moment and is a hardcore wrestler but we are not a hardcore fed so he may not get highly rated matches. He is our most "known" worker so he will be a focal point from the first show. He will be involved in angles and getting other guys known.

Stevie Grayson: along with Boone and Myself make up the 3 main event faces. Another TCW castoff he was involved in the tag scene I am giving him a run as a singles competitor and see what happens for him.

Jack Griffith 32 years old. 2 time champion of the now defunct SCCW. Had alchol problems was last seen in 2007 durning the last shows of DAVE and was a shell of his former self. I hope to give him some time and reclaim his old form. I have high hopes for him.

Fumihiro Ota 33 year old "Super Ninja" He is our best Show Stopper and has great ring psychology. He is going to be a staple with us for as long as he can go. He is already in time decline but we will see what happens.

Paul Steadyfast 32 year old is also in decline. He is our top ring general. He will be keeping a main event spot warm until someone is ready to take it from him.

Upper Midcard guys

The Darkness Warrior 35 years old he is not yet in decline but I am not a fan of his and brought him in on the advice of the backroom staff. Former tag team champ of DAVE, SWF and TCW (the big 3 although DAVE is no longer around). If i had his partner i would be thrilled. I am going to throw him out there but i don't expect him to get ratings he is a weak brawler and has no flying or technical skills. He is just a name which we need.

Calvin Dark 34 year technical wrestler. I had orginally brought him in to tag team with The Darkness Warrior (i still may try them out as a team at some point). Used to work for NOTBPW (North of the Border Pro Wrestling which is a prestigous promotion although currently has fallen to cult status but i would expect them to regain national status). He isn't the most talented but here for his name value.

Vin Tanner 40 years old he is past his best. Former Dave worker could find himself in some hardcore matches with Boone. Another guy here for his name.

Ted Brady 33 year old. He has good performance skills. If he ever gets himself in shape (to go more than 6 minutes without it affecting the match) he could have a future cause i like the ugly guy. He used to work the indy scene using a monkey costume and wrestled in the costume. He gets weird points with me for that.

Lead Belly and Grease Hogg known as the Hoggs these big bikers have some wrestling skills and I feel lucky to have them. One of only 2 experiernced tag teams on contract.

Rocking Ryan Turner and Stan "the man" Manna are known as the Midnight Rockers and our other experienced tag team. These guys worked for MAW but didn't get the big break they expected. Hopefully we will make TCW and SWF regret not snapping up these guys.

Bob Casey 32 year old who has spent most of career as a jobber. He does have some skill and is a solid midcard talent. He is a good locker room guy and may very well end up in the upper midcard to replace one of the dark dudes if he can get some ratings.

Sgt. Bubba Lee West 30 year old who plays a great heel. I have a big soft spot for his talent. He can get himself fired from time to time due to his backstage stuff. I believe if he can stay out of trouble he could be in the world title mix.

Jon Jetson 43 year old who is personality quirks of the sarge and the skill set of Casey which means he is a decent beat up guy with crappy offense (which can be applied to most of my wrestlers tbh). I have little hope for him other than being a good jobber.

Gargantuan 22 year old. This guy is a huge menacing man with the comic book villian look. If he could wrestle a bit he would be with one of the big boys. Hopefully we can get him up to speed but he could be our best "star" he also is one of the worst guys backstage so that could derail him.

Air Attack Weseal 26 year old. He is a great beat up guy. I would like to see him move up in the card. His performance skills are high good high flyer.

Roderick Remus 19 year old high flyer. I have big hopes for him. If he settles down and works hard he could become a main eventer.

Ernie Turner 33 years old. He is one of those guys who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. He is good on the mic but not over and can't wrestle. He is a project. Let the fans hear him and see him get beat up and see if they ever care about him.

Harry Wilson 27 year old has a brother Cliff "Dark Angel" Wilson who has more talent. Cast off from NOTBPW he isn't even a name in the US. He is another guy the backroom told me he was a hidden gem. He is going to give Gargantuan a room for his money in backstage shanningans.

Xavier Reckless 21 year old who opened his own backyard promotion (Xtreme Danger Wrestling XDW). The promotion didn't last but i think this guy has a shot at making it. Outside chance but still worth a look.

Harry Wilson and Xavier Reckless will both be using Cowboy gimmicks and will be known as the Rough Riders in the tag team divison

Nomad 24 year old candian wrestler who i think has a shot to be a tag team guy who goes on to single competion greatness. He seems to be eh in everything nothing stands out but is young enough to get better soon enough to leave a mark.

Warren Technique 22 year old technical wrestler with 0 charisma and star power i like him though and that is what managers are for. Going to start in a tag team with Nomad called the Technicans and go from there.

Mark Smart 23 year old who was a towel boy for USPW (currently the #3 company in the USA) has some decent technical and flying skills. I am hoping he catches on with the fans. I am wanting him to be a star of tommorrow.

K-Squared (Kenny Kuntz is his real name) 23 year old best known for tag team work with Trent Shaffner. I am putting him with Mark Smart forming the team known as "The best damn tag team". I think he and mark have futures.

Velocidad is a 21 year old high flyer who looks like he could be a big deal if he can learn some ring psychology.

Cal Sanders 27 year old who has some talent but lacks charisma and mic skills. I am putting him with Velocidad who has a ton of charisma and maybe they can cover up each others weak spots or could expose both. They will be known as the "Leaping Lumberjacks"

I hired crippler Ray Kingman to be our road agent. He is good at his job.

I hired Marty Papin to do announcing and with Reese Paige to do color (she can also be a road agent if Ray who is 60 retires soon).

Brad Huey is a 17 year old non wreslter who can work as an announcer, manager, or color commentator. I stuck him in the both and he is actually better than Marty or Reese but he may become a manager will test out his chemistry at some point.

Playboy Jake Sawyer is working as a manager. His current clients are Ota, Steadyfast and Griffith. See how he works with our top 3 heels and go from there. If it works them a stable will be formed.

Jez McArthuer is our referee 37 year old good at his job but can cause problems backstage. I have personally found almost every ref to cause problems so i usually just ignore them unless they mess with a main eventer or something.

I am not sure what i can do with these guys but i am curious to find out. I have non aggression pacts so some other guys may sign them the big guys won't steal them. Them working for other companys are a good thing as long as i can work it schedule wise. I will be running a weekly show and a monthly ppv event. I will be trying to get a tv deal although it could be hard to get ratings.

condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:38 AM   #2
condors
College Starter

Our debut show:Tuesday Night Fights January week 3 2008
Perry Hall 1,758 people

The Technicians defeated The Lumberjacks in 5:51 when Warren Technique defeated Cal Sanders by submission with a STF. (I didn't get any bad chemistry notes or good ones but i will live with it, the ratings should get alot better when these guys have experience tagging) E-

Midnight Rockers defeated Rough Riders and The Best Damn Tag Team in 7:36; the order of elimination was Rough Riders first, and finally The Best Damn Tag Team. Midnight Rockers win the Tag Team Champion titles. (we have new champions but again i need experienced tag teams to better these terrible ratings) E-

In a number one contenders match:
Vin Tanner defeated Ted Brady in 6:01 by pinfall with a V For Victory. D
(ok i am going to see some low ratings i think)

Gargantuan has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Jack Avatar. D-

Jack Griffith defeated Roderick Remus in 5:47 by pinfall with a Jack in The Box. D

Ernie Turner has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Madman Boone. D

Paul Steadyfast defeated Jon Jetson in 11:46 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. E+ (Playboy Jake Sawyer and Paul Steadyfast have bad chemistry and Jetson was visably tired by the end of the match not a good debut for either wrestler here)

Fumihiro Ota has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Stevie Grayson. D

Fumihiro Ota defeated Bob Casey in 12:04 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. D

Stevie Grayson defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West in 12:26 by pinfall with a Shades Of Grayson. D

Amidst a chaotic in-ring scene, Madman Boone and Jack Griffith finally come face to face on opposite sides of the ring. They both pause, psyche themselves up, and charge. The ring gets flooded by numerous other wrestlers, and the two are pulled away before they can make contact by Grease Hogg, Lead Belly, Vin Tanner, Paul Steadyfast, Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Stevie Grayson. D+

Madman Boone defeated The Darkness Warrior in 10:01 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. D+

Brad Huey had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Vin Tanner and Jack Avatar. D-

Jack Avatar defeated Vin Tanner in 11:44 by pinfall. Jack Avatar wins the World Champion title. C-

Jack Avatar is in the ring. Out of nowhere, Gargantuan hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves Avatar completely destroyed. D+

overall grade D+ and it hurts our popularity overall

I am happy i didn't get an negative chemistry outside of the manager I am going to try Steadyfast with Brad Huey and see what happens.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:49 AM   #3
condors
College Starter

AWF:January PPV Event
(if i am going to stay at cult level i need to put on C- or better shows here although D+ won't kill me, and B shows to get to national, I am just trying to stay cult for the first couple years and then go from there)

Darkmatch#1 Gargantuan vs Harry Wilson (Gargantuan i am trying to make a star but he can't wrestle a lick so he will be in dark matches and angles)
(Harry Wilson if he can get an offense could become something). Gargantuan defeated Harry Wilson in 5:53 by pinfall with a Choke Slam. E-

Darkmatch#2 The Technicians(nomad and warren technique) vs Roderick Remus and Air Attack Weseal vs Bob Casey and Ernie Turner (I want to give Ernie Turner the win here as he is like Gargantuan i think he can build overness in angles but needs to work on his wrestling skills, Air Attack Weseal got upset so since he actually can wrestle i gave him the win) E

openning match Ted Brady over Velocidad E

The Darkness Warrior and Calvin Dark over The Best Damn Tag Team(mark smart and k-squared) (wanted to test that tag team neutral chemistry) E+

Gargantuan interview D-

Paul Steadyfast over Cal Sanders D

Ernie Turner interview D

Tag Team Title Match-The Hoggs over The Midnight Rockers D-
(these tag teams need more experience, and they are my best ones)

Grease Hogg interview D (was supposed to be Grease Hogg and Lead Belly but i put in Hogg ranting on Lead Belly)

Stevie Grayson over Fumihiro Ota D+ (our best match so far tonight)

Playboy Jack Sawyer and Jack Griffith promote his match with Madman Boone
D

Madman Boone over Jack Griffith C- (yeah a C-)

Post Match Boone celebrates D

World Title Match Jack Avatar over Vin Tanner C-

post match Gargantuan attacks Avatar D+

(that was supposed to be the end of the show but i didn't move a match back)

Sgt Bubba Lee West over Xavier Reckless E+

Show Rating D- Down with our popularity

(I think it could have been a D+ or a D for sure if i didn't screw up the match order)
Old 10-05-2008, 04:16 AM   #4
condors
College Starter

Had an incident with Darkness Warrior pulling a prank on Stevie Grayson, I decieded to give him a stern warning he seemed to responsed well.

I make the decsion to run 3 small events every week this month basically throwing a bunch of tag teams out there and guys to get some work to improve.

We also start negoations for a TV show on the Arcadia Channel.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:10 AM   #5
condors
College Starter

1st Month Review: Bad for the promotion popularity wise. We also lost 15k but we have over 1 million so that shouldn't be an issue. I raised prices some.

Crippler Ray Kingman annouces his retirement which we knew would come sooner or later so Reese Paige can step in. Nemesis isn't interested in coming out of his hiatus. I decide to offer a contract to Duncan Kendall who is rated as a B- (Paige is only a C)

Jack Avatar, Ernie Turner, Bob Casey, Stevie Grayson and Velocidad got noticable popularity increases while Fumihiro Ota, Vin Tanner, and Roderick Remus lost popularity.

We get our TV deal and Monday Night Fights will be broadcasted through the USA.(not sure if this is actually a good thing at this point though)
Old 10-05-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
condors
College Starter

AWF February PPV

Paul Steadyfast is hurt but working through it, Jack Griffith is injured but available for angles. Jesse Christian was brought in to step in Jack Griffith role for now he is a decent veteran brawler.

darkmatch: 4 tag teams go at it: Nomad and Warren Technique over Harry Wilson and Xavier reckless, Mark Smart and K-Squared, and Velocidad and Cal Sanders (E)

opening match: Calvin Dark over Ted Brady (E+)

Gargantuan interview (D)

Tag Team Title Match:Grease Hogg and Lead Belly over Rockin Ryan Turner and Stan the Man Manna (D-)

Ernie Turner interview (D)

Fumihiro Ota over Jesse Christian (D+)

Grease Hogg and Lead Belly interview (D-)

Stevie Grayson over Vin Tanner (D)

Fumihiro Ota interview (D-)

Madman Boone over the Darkness Warrior (D+)

Jack Griffith interview (D+)

Jack Avatar over Paul Steadyfast (C-)
(i forgot just that fast that Steadyfast was injured would have been at least a C if he was healthy which is a good sign)

Gargantuan attacks Avatar (C-)

Overall Rating D+

Not really where we want to be but it is an improvement
Old 10-06-2008, 04:27 AM   #7
condors
College Starter

We are starting our weekly tv show, I am going to run small events repeating the tv show matches to get our guys more experience.

Our tag teams have gone from F- to F in experience. I really want them to get to A*experience as soon as possible. I also want to try to get everyone able to put on at least a D match so it won't bring the crowd down anymore. I will also be looking forward to getting the first crowd lifting segment ever.

I am surprised that nobody has come after any of our guys. There are a couple guys like Ota, Grayson, and Griffith that would be usefull to almost anybody and Boone, Darkness Warrior and Tanner could be usefull to PSW(hardcore based fed).

We lost 50k in last month and had more trouble with Darkness Warrior and Jez McArthuer. I expected stuff from Jez but never used Darkness Warrior before. As it stands he wouldn't renew his contract with me even if i wanted him to which i am not sure i do.

Right now Jack Avatar and Madman Boone lead the field with C- popularity and then we have a bunch of D+ and D in the main event. With TV exposure we should be able to get everyone on the roster to that level with enough exposure. I am not sure how many guys will be able to get past that point though. If we have a bunch of guys with the same popularity personalities could cause people to lose there jobs. I don't mind if a guy who has a popularity advantage not wanting to put some lesser guy over but when they are the same level i tell them to do it and pretty much job them out until there contract runs out and they refuse to work on a new one.

I am going to have a huge issue in 7 months almost all of my guys will be wanting a new contract. If i manage to get them over they will be a major asset but with that comes a huge salary raise. I am already losing money. In 6 months i may have to say goodbye to a bunch of guys and bring in new unkown guys to keep the costs under control. If we want to be national at some point we need to have 20 guys or so that can be counted on. Right now I have Ota, Griffith, and Avatar with Grayson, Boone and Steadyfast they can keep us at cult level i believe but I am not sure they can take us to national without help from our tag teams and guys like Ernie Turner and Gargantuan getting over enough to give us crowd lifting segments. They both have the ability just not the overness and its not a sure thing. They may run into an overness cap and never get there.

I have not formed any stables yet. I wanted to put together a veteran vs younger guys storyline but sadly none of our younger guys have shown anything in singles matches. Bad momentum from being in bad tag matches does contribute to that.

Air Attack Weseal is on the top of our hot prospects list. I think i may start a mega push for him. I like his gimmick and he has talent. Not sure he is over enough to get decent matches out of guys willing to put him over. I think Weseal will be added to the Turner and Gargantuan list as my projects to make stars out of. He is also not some 18 year old kid so i will keep an eye on his ego. Don't want him going over all the vets and create an ego problem that doesn't need to be one. Maybe i could try him and Gargantuan as a new tag team with a new manager to bring down Grease Hogg and Lead Belly who have been ripping through the tag division.

Last edited by condors : 10-06-2008 at 04:29 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
condors
College Starter

Monday Night Fights week 1 March 2008

darkmatch-mark smart/k-squared vs cal sanders/velocidad vs nomad/warren technique vs xavier reckless/harry wilson. The Technicians defeated The Best Damn Tag Team, Rough Riders and The Lumberjacks in 9:57; the order of elimination was The Best Damn Tag Team first, then The Lumberjacks, and finally Rough Riders. (E-) ouch

dark angle-playboy jake sawyer with his clients Grease Hogg and Leady Belly taking a shot at the Midnight Rockers Stan "the Man" Manna and Rockin Ryan Turner

Opening Match Paul Steadyfast defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Ernie Turner in 11:48 when Paul Steadyfast defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. (Steadyfast working through injury and Ernie was visibly tiring) E+

Ernie Turner interview D

Air Attack Weasel defeated Bob Casey and Jon Jetson in 9:48 when Air Attack Weasel defeated Bob Casey by pinfall with an Air Attack Ace. E

Gargantuan interview D

Stevie Grayson defeated The Darkness Warrior and Roderick Remus in 11:35 when Stevie Grayson defeated The Darkness Warrior by pinfall with a Shades Of Grayson. D-

Ota interview D

Madman Boone defeated Vin Tanner and Calvin Dark in 10:28 when Madman Boone defeated Calvin Dark by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. D-

Griffith interview D+

Jack Avatar defeated Ted Brady and Gargantuan in 5:45 when Jack Avatar defeated Ted Brady by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 16 of his World Champion title. D+

Post match Gargantuan beatdown of Avatar C-

Final Grade D

(argh this really isn't good enough maybe i will try some one on ones next week)
Old 10-07-2008, 08:13 AM   #9
condors
College Starter

we are debuting another worker Primus Allen a less menancing/star power more talented version of Gargantuan

Monday Night Fights Week 2 March 2008

darkmatch 30 man battle royal everyone but Jack Avatar is involded i want to get everyone some work. Madman Boone wins (D-) we really need to get better at this

opening match:Gargantuan defeated Primus Allen in 6:09 by pinfall with a Choke Slam. (E-)

Gargantuan interview (D-)

The Darkness Warrior over Air Attack Weseal (E) I went against my better judgement on this giving the win to warrior

Paul Steadyfast defeated Ernie Turner in 6:03 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. (E)

Ernie Turner interview (D-)

Fumihiro Ota defeated Ted Brady in 5:41 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. (D-)
these guys are 2 of my show stealers.

Ota interview (D)

Madman Boone defeated Vin Tanner in 9:42 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. (D) bad chemistry note

Jack Griffith interview (D+) our best segment so far this show

Jack Avatar defeated Jack Griffith in 11:31 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 18 of his World Champion title. (C-) another bad chemistry note .

Jack Avatar is in the ring. Out of nowhere, Gargantuan hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves Avatar completely destroyed. (D+)

Final Rating D

Well our last 2 matches suffered from bad chemistry but none of the others delivered anything either. I think the TV show may have been a bad idea at this point our guys are not ready for prime time.

I am going to try to put my best wrestlers with the best momentum together for next weeks card and I am cancelling all the "house show" events for the rest of the week as the guys are tired.

Fumihiro Ota got a deal with RIPW but we are his priority as long as they don't job him and lower his popularity I am good with this.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:33 AM   #10
condors
College Starter

Monday Night Fights Week 3 March 2008

Darkmatch Battle Royal this time left out Madman Boone and had Avatar win it, the reason being as both those guys have C- popularity and don't want either of them to lose it so they are not going to go head to head until someone gets to C. (D)

Midnight Rockers defeated The Best Damn Tag Team and The Lumberjacks in 8:01; the order of elimination was The Best Damn Tag Team first, and finally The Lumberjacks.(E) gave the tag teams a week off really shouldn't do that they need exp in a bad way

Gargantuan interview (D)

The Hoggs defeated The Technicians and Rough Riders in 7:41; the order of elimination was The Technicians first, and finally Rough Riders. The Hoggs make defence number 15 of their Tag Team Champion titles. (E+)

Fumihiro Ota defeated Vin Tanner in 9:47 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. (D+)

Ota interview (D-) argh it was a D last week

Madman Boone defeated Jack Griffith in 9:55 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. (C-) I think that may be our first C- in a match outside of an Avatar one and they don't even have postive chemistry (although this is one of my storylines)

Griffith interview (D) darn is was a D+ last week

Jack Avatar defeated Stevie Grayson in 9:52 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 19 of his World Champion title. (C-)

Jack Avatar is in the ring. Out of nowhere, Gargantuan hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves Avatar completely destroyed. (D+)

Final Grade D+ (notes about using Velocidad and Cal Sanders too much (well too bad they need tag team experience even if they are enhancement talents)

As long as we get D+ and can get better going forward we should be ok
Old 10-07-2008, 09:12 AM   #11
condors
College Starter

Rocking Ryan Turner got hurt and will be out for 16 days which means he will miss the PPV as well as the next 2 TV shows. I had planned for the Midnight Rockers to face the Hoggs at the PPV will have to go with another team instead. Steadyfast is still working through lower back pain.

The PGHW (Pride Glory Honor Wrestling) a big Japan Fed head booker postion opened up. I thought about applying(they have some awsome wrestlers) but I want to run with these guys and see where it goes.

I have a growing concern about the overall lack of popularity of our wrestlers normally I can have Turner and Gargantuan involved in angles with C+ popularity guys and they get better ratings and get more popular with Avatar and Boone being our highest 2 guys at C- it doesn't seem to be working. I doubt i will find someone better on the mic than Turner and Gargantuan is A* rating for menace used on the attacks. My worry is Turner has gone from F+ to E- in popularity and Gargantuan hasn't moved off the E-. If I can't get these guys past that anytime soon I am going to be in trouble. I wanted these guys to transfer popularity to other guys on the roster and if i can't even get them over. As an added negative our matches just stink so far outside of Boone and Avatar. We need the other guys to be able to put on some better matches. I know i need to be patient but i don't want to lose our cult status and lose our tv show and ppv deals.

I am going to try Calvin Dark in a iron man match as he is a technical based wrestler and see if it gets some good ratings.

Monday Night Fights week 4 March 2008

darkmatch:25 man battle royal left out the 2 injured guys, along with Sanders, Velocidad and Warren Technique (D)

Gargantuan interview (D+) there is an improvement

The Technicians defeated The Lumberjacks, The Best Damn Tag Team and Rough Riders in 9:55; the order of elimination was The Lumberjacks first, then The Best Damn Tag Team, and finally Rough Riders. (E) I should call the tag team divsion the crowd killers

Ota interview (D-)

Jack Griffith defeated Sgt. Bubba Lee West in 9:42 by pinfall with a Jack in The Box. (D+)

Jack Griffith interview (D+)

Jack Avatar defeated Calvin Dark in 30:00 by three falls to none. Jack Avatar makes defence number 20 of his World Champion title. (C-)

Final Grade D+

Well it seems i got alot of work to do but the guys are improving
Old 10-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #12
condors
College Starter

March PPV 2008

darkmatch-Avatar wins battle royal (D)

Sgt. Bubba Lee West defeated Primus Allen in 5:35 by pinfall with a Recon Wrench. (E+)

Gargantuan interview (D+)

Rough Riders defeated The Best Damn Tag Team and The Lumberjacks in 7:34; the order of elimination was The Best Damn Tag Team first, and finally The Lumberjacks.(E)

Hoggs interview (D)

The Hoggs defeated The Technicians in 11:34 when Lead Belly defeated Nomad by pinfall with a RPM Bomb. The Hoggs make defence number 16 of their Tag Team Champion titles. (D) (That is our best tag match ever!)

Vin Tanner defeated Calvin Dark in 9:34 by pinfall with a V For Victory. (D-)

Jack Griffith defeated The Darkness Warrior in 10:11 by pinfall with a Jack in The Box. (D+)

Ota interview (D-) argh i really want to improve Ota charisma and mic skills but he may be a hopeless project if these ratings continue.

Madman Boone defeated Stevie Grayson in 9:42 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. (C-)

Griffith interview (D)

Jack Avatar defeated Fumihiro Ota in 11:34 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 21 of his World Champion title. (C) new best match ever

Final Grade: C- the showed raised our popularity (only cause it has fallen so badly but it was our best show ever show that is a postive)

Sgt Bubba Lee West vs Primus Allen while seems good in my head it hurt the crowd and in our first tag match hurt the crowd Vin Tanner and Calvin Dark sucked along with the Ota interview. I really want to put on a show were we have 0 segments that bring the crowds mood down and see what kind of ratings we can get.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #13
condors
College Starter

I put in an attempt to takeover MAW i would love to have them as a development company but of course they reject. They also sign Jez MacArthuer to a PPA deal.

In big news Ernie Turner and Gargantuan went from E- to E popularity. I am worried about how far i will be able to take them but at least it went up this month.

I put an offer out for a new worker California Love Machine. I have had him become a main eventer with great mic skills and I have seen him flop into an enhancement talent who never gets over.

Cutting down the number of events allowed us to make 42k this past month. Our tag teams are up to E- experience which is progress. We still have a ways to go though. The midnight Rockers are C- and the Hoggs are B- so if they are both healthy maybe we could get a good match at the next PPV?

I am hoping Ota and Griffith jump in popularity soon. I really would like one of them to get to a C popularity and take a run with the title. I would be happy with either taking Avatar place at the top dog in the promotion. They both have good skills and don't cause problems in the back room. IF Boone gets a jump then he will get the title which may be a first for him but his brawling skill keeps increasing while his stamina would normally veto him getting anything but a tranistion reign he has performed above my expectations so far.

Not sure anyone is reading this but I am enjoying this game although i get strong urges to go after Steve Flash, Acid, Shawn Gonzales and T-Rex. I believe i will eventually make Ota, Griffith, Gargantuan and Ernie Turner just as big as stars eventually.(which was the point of the whole game to see what i can make of the unemployed guys). I may be a bad person but i am hoping to see a company in finacial trouble and then i could buy them out and get a developmental promotion which is awsome to send new workers to.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
condors
College Starter

Monday Night Fights Week 1 April 2008

darkmatch 25 man battle royal Jack Avatar wins (D)

Fumihiro Ota defeated Ted Brady in 5:35 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike. (D-)

Gargantuan interview (D+)

The Hoggs defeated The Best Damn Tag Team in 7:50 when Grease Hogg defeated Mark Smart by pinfall with a Grease Spot. The Hoggs make defence number 17 of their Tag Team Champion titles. (D-)

Ernie Turner interview (D+)

Jack Griffith defeated Jesse Christian in 11:34 by pinfall with a Jack in The Box. (D+)

Ota interivew (D)

Madman Boone defeated Calvin Dark in 9:32 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. (D+)

Griffith interview (D)

Jack Avatar defeated The Darkness Warrior in 13:46 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 22 of his World Champion title. (C-)

Jack Avatar is in the ring. Out of nowhere, Gargantuan hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves Avatar completely destroyed. (C-)

Final Grade D+

pretty much more of the same I am not sure why Ota and Griffith are not getting better ratings in their interviews Gargantuan is less popular and doesn't have the mic skills as griffith and is less popular and is about the same as Ota, will keep at it.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #15
condors
College Starter

Jack Griffith is now working for MAW as well.
Lead Belly signs a ppa deal with CZCW
Jessie Christian signed with CZCW
Ernie Turner has an offer from CGC
Sgt Bubba Lee West has an offer from RIPW

Glad to see some of our guys getting recognition.

Warren Technique suffers a concussion and will be out for over a year he has 5 months left on his deal we will probally revist him when he gets healthy again as he is a guy i personally like. This injury left me with a decsion. Nomad doesn't look ready to do anything but job still so He has a new tag team partner Primus Allen as the Canadian Crush. Both these guys have more star power than most of the roster so they could be future champions.

We have a new Main Eventer Travis Century he is 44 years old and uses the preacher gimmick. He is a brawler with D+ rating for brawling his price and age means i normally don't bring him in but he is C for popularity making him the #1 guy in the company. If he improves a little bit or can get ratings he very well may be our next champion.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #16
condors
College Starter

The Darkness Warrior caused another problem and this time it got him fired.
It was with Stan "the Man" Manna i was hoping to get some loyalty but no such luck.

Playboy Jake Sawyer got an offer from PSW.

I did put Travis Century over The Darkness Warrior and the match got a D. Avatar and Boone get better ratings but we will continue to try and build for Travis if he can't get it going will will have him job his popularity out (if he announces retirement this will happen)
Old 10-10-2008, 02:55 AM   #17
condors
College Starter

Posting from work so can't post results. Just give a status report and thoughts off the top of my head:

Jay Chord negotiations failed (he is a pain to deal with anyways although can be a legend capable of carrying a promotion)

Nathinal Ca$ino is brought in, he is a project but could be a great heel and already has decent mic skills. He and California Love Machine may be put in a storyline together as both of them are just "oppenents" right now.

Travis Century is being a jerk and is mad at me. I think its time he passed the torch to Madman Boone who puts on better matches and looks like he got lucky in the destiny stat (at the start of the game there is a destiny stat which is like a potential rating, makes the game different every time you play it) My only concern is Boone hasn't moved in his popularity and may already be maxed out.

Gargantuan and Ernie Turner are looking to be longer projects than i had hoped for.

Fumihiro Ota may be the most worthy of the title but his popularity isn't wear it needs to be.

Jack Griffith another guy I hoped to put the title on isn't there yet either.

Sgt Bubba Lee West and Jessie Christian are delievering in the match ratings and getting more popular either one could become the man at some point.

Ted Brady and Paul Steadyfast have not quite delievered as much as i would have liked or seen them capable of, I am hoping it is something that will change over time.

Stevie Grayson is neither disapointing or surprising he is pretty reliable and will be employed here as long as he wants.

Vin Tanner and Calvin Dark I wasn't expecting much and haven't gotten much from these guys. That being said i feel they are both overpaid for what they deliever. While i am not hurting for money I think these guys may not be offered another contract.

Bob Casey and Jon Jetson-Casey is a postive influence in the locker room and will stick around Jetson is not and will be gone. Neither have put on matches worthy of anything.

Roderick Remus and Air Attack Weseal here are two high flyers that when given a chance have not produced ratings. I like them both so they may become a tag team or may wait for a later time to try another push.

Our tag teams have not started delivering yet. Grease Hogg and Lead Belly lead the way with B+ experience now. There isn't a team that looks ready to challenge them for the title.

The last couple months have not show much progress tbh. I knew there would be "rough" patches. We are falling down the popularity charts and one of our guys got a touring offer from Japan which means we could lose him for a while.