Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Another reason it's better to live in the UK than in Lebanon

Because, in Lebanon, having sex with an animal is okay, but only if it's female. Because, a human male having sex with a male animal is just gross. This guy would have gotten the death penalty in Lebanon:

hxxp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3543414/Man-jailed-for-having-sex-with-a-horse.html

Quote:
Leeroy Le Gallais, 46, broke into the animal's stable on two separate occasions to perform sex acts on the terrified animal.

During his first attack he used a bucket to stand behind the horse, called Calico, but was caught after leaving his underwear at the scene.

He was given a three-year probation order, but just months later returned to have sex with the same horse at the Castel Stable in Guernsey.

On the night of the second attack, on April 25 this year, Calico's owner Michael Wortley checked on the animal in his stable at 6.30pm.

The 20-year-old bay gelding was covered with a blanket but when Mr Wortley returned in the morning the blanket was on the floor.

A mounting stool that was left outside the stable had been taken inside and police immediately suspected Le Gallais was responsible.

After the second attack Calico was seen 'box walking', or moving sideways, a common sign of stress.

Le Gallais, of St Peter Port, Guernsey, was jailed for three years at Guernsey's Royal Court after admitting having sex with the animal.

He told the court: "I had a few beers, I went to the stable and interfered with the horse."

Le Gallais said his second attack came after he ate in a restaurant and drank a few glasses of red wine before visiting a bar.

He had intended to go home but ended up at the stable where he 'played around' with the horse.

Le Gallais initially denied any knowledge of the matter but when told by police that forensic samples had been taken he admitted going to the stable.

He told the court: "Maybe I had a little bit of an urge or something. I mean, like a sexual, a sexual thing, I suppose you could call it that."

Defending, advocate Sara Mallett said he had co-operated with police and he had pleaded guilty to the offence at the first opportunity.

She said Le Gallais had learning difficulties and his IQ was 'very low' and his sexual desires could have stemmed from incidents in his childhood.

His first attack came in October 2007 when he sneaked into the stable and used an up-turned water bucket as a stool.

Calico's owner found him in a "stressed" state with his back rug disturbed and a discarded pair of underpants nearby.

Because it was unclear if he had sex with the animal during the first incident, Le Gallais was found guilty of two charges of attempting a sexual act with a horse.

At his first trial, assistant-magistrate Phillip Robey said: "The offence will be a repugnant one to all right-thinking people."

The court heard Le Gallais had a history of sexual offending including indecent exposure to girls and inciting an 11-year-old to commit an act of gross indecency.

Sentencing him to three years, Judge Russell Finch, said Le Gallais was not of previous good character and the probation order breach was an aggravating factor.

A five-year probation period was also imposed from the time of his release.

RIP

Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #2
Icy
Pro Starter

Hey at least he is not promiscuous and does it always with the same horse.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:44 AM   #3
QuikSand
lolzcat

That article is a goldmine of euphemism. Until now I thought that phrase "interfered with the horse" was mostly limited to jockeys griping about who cut of another's lane or bumped at the starting gate, and the like.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #4
Crim
College Benchwarmer

During his first attack he used a bucket to stand behind the horse, called Calico, but was caught after leaving his underwear at the scene.

He had intended to go home but ended up at the stable where he 'played around' with the horse.

Calico's owner found him in a "stressed" state with his back rug disturbed and a discarded pair of underpants nearby.

I should not be this amused, but I can't help it.

RIP
Old 12-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

With the kind of saddles horses are wearing nowadays, this was bound to happen sooner or later.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 12-05-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Hay at least he is not promiscuous and does it always with the same horse.

Fixed.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

is this the perv thats spamming my mailbox with animal sex pron sites?!
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
With the kind of saddles horses are wearing nowadays, this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Interesting point, Mustang.

RIP