Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

FOOL 2031 Trade Block

Has your team "almost made it" for the past couple of seasons? Could a ringer or two make all of the difference? If so, look no further. As of the 2031 season, everyone in Napa Valley's MLB team is on the block. (Don't tell them until after we win tonight!)

Possibly the most notable include:

1. SP-Renaud Lemieux (26)
2. SP-Antonio Gonzalez (36)
3. SP- Gabriel Montoya (30)
4. MR-Mario Gonzalez (26)
5. MR-Ron Gunter (30)
6. MR-Pat Johnson (32)
7. MR-Evan Wells (35)
8. CL-Ming Ren (31)
9. 1B-Mario Heredia (27)
10. 2B-Serjio Lujan (28)
11. LF- Joaquin Gomez (32)

What I'm looking for: Young and Cheap (and who isn't?). If you've looked at my minor league system lately, and I wouldn't recommend it, you'll realize it's just tumbleweeds. I sacrificed depth for championships, and it worked. If you're willing to do the same, then I want the kids on the playground that everyone else is scared of right now. You'll get great guys for them, but you need to be willing to give something up in return.

Warning, I'm not a quantity for quality kind of girl (just ask muns, I always reject the pointless fillers). 8 crappy guys who will never develop do not equal one all-star in my mind. Other than that, start looking at what you've got to offer and PM me! I do love the trade talks!

Edit: The one thing that everyone has and nobody seems to need is catchers so I'm not really taking offers for them and I didn't list them above but they are, of course, available.

Last edited by TeachEnEspanol : 08-04-2009 at 10:45 AM.
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
muns
Pro Starter

I got a few too many MR spects in AAA that ill deal if anyone is interested

MR-George Johnson
MR-Sadatake Sugiyama
MR-De wei Wang
CL- Luis Alejanderez
MR-Ben long (AA)
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
cgould43
High School JV

Apex has anyone good on my team available. Hinkle would be the most expensive, but guys like Bryant, Miranda and Yamashiti are available. My team stinks and until my young guys can come up I will keep stinking because I have no money available.
cgould43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
cgould43
High School JV

Apex is ready to move Yamashiti...send me your offers. Only one year left and then you can resign him or let him walk.
cgould43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:42 AM   #5
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Late addition to the trade block but I can deal MR Andy Holwell. Just a MR spec with a chance gets it done.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
Montreal_GM
College Benchwarmer

Anyone been missing out on starting pitching in the draft? I'm willing to move my recent first round pick, Ivan Davila, for a similarly impressive spect at 2B, 3B, SS, or OF.

Additionally, with the arrival of Dave Juteau, I'm looking to move 1B Dave Ackerman. Dave is signed through 2036 at under 1 Million per season. If you've failed to secure future talent at first base and are looking to put a cheap stop gap there for a while this is the guy. I'm interested in MR at any level in return.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If anyone needs a solid (not ace, but okay) SP, I have two available:

Dermott Retter
Gilbert Edwards

They are both young and cheap. Retter has the better ratings, and in fact can still improve. Edwards has generally pitched better than Retter, though, with less ratings (and oddity of oddities, has won three POM awards already, over a guy like Sierra).

I am only looking to move one. Ideally, I would pick up a solid power bat in a trade, as I still need to replace some of the power I lost with letting JD Blackmore go (best spot would be 3B/SS, but, really, I'll take a power bat almost any position, I can work him in in a DH league).

But if that's not available, I'll move them for a prospect or two.

Contact me (Hammersmith) if interested.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote