Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #1
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

The Tim Tebow Drinking Game

Get ready for January 1st! SUGAR BOWL!

Make it interesting, play the Tim Tebow Drinking Game!!

Rules of the Game:

* Drink every time Tebow is called “a warrior.” Bonus chug if any of your friends sing the first two lines of Scandal’s opus “I am a warrior” and change the lyrics to “Tebow is A Warrior” Dance, Tebow, you magnificent male specimen, you…

* Drink every time Tebow’s called “a leader,” then salute.

* Drink every time Tebow’s called a “special athlete,” then yell “Tiiiimmmmmmmmay!”

* Finish your drink if the announcers suggest Tebow should have won the Heisman again this year.

* Drink every time Tebow points to the sky — then, you must realize the only reason the sky hasn’t fallen is the strength of his pointing.

* Drink every time he’s shown on the sidelines flapping his arms like a bird to pump up the crowd.

* If (WHEN) Tebow actually takes flight, finish your drink and do a shot.

* Drink every time Tebow’s on camera for no reason when the Florida defense is on the field.

* Drink every time Tebow is seen screaming with his helmet off.

* Drink every time they show a “I Heart Tebow” sign in the stands.

* Drink every time you see a Florida fan in jorts. (Small sips on this one, otherwise it could kill you).

* Knock back a shot every time the announcers mention his experience as missionary/surgeon.

**If Tebow gives a tearful speech in the post-game press conference, give the television the bird, turn up your bottle of Jim Beam, and don’t stop drinking OR flipping off the TV till Tebow runs out of tears. (This may take several bottles of Jim). Then throw the empty bottle(s) through the television and quote the good book .

(Disclaimer: Playing the Tebow drinking game may result in death. So don’t do it. Ever. Not even in jest. If you’re dumb enough to do it, just pray Tebow is nearby – only he can save you.)

Last edited by CU Tiger : 12-09-2009 at 08:20 AM.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

You could retitle this thread the Brett Favre Drinking game and it would work just as well.