Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Question about Radio Row at Super Bowl

Has anyone been to this? Is it open to the public?

I've figured out this year's Radio Row is in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm guessing it's at the convention center. I'm flying into Miami tomorrow and thought it would be cool to walk around there.

ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Steve Czaben talks about this and on his website, he was discussing being there this year.

Pretty much it sounds as though it is just a cattle car full of reporters all jammed together and it doesn't sound as though you can wander around as a peasant.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Pretty much it sounds as though it is just a cattle car full of reporters all jammed together and it doesn't sound as though you can wander around as a peasant.

I can't find the picture I saw earlier from this year's set up but here's one from last year that actually looks roomy by comparison to this year. I can't imagine they let anyone in there that isn't working.