Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #101
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
On my end I came off more offended than I am - I actually find a lot of the stereotypes hilarious when they're not being used to frame people for rape. I rocked a flow last year and had a couple summers where I wore lax pinnies 90% of the time.

I dunno...I think someone who could boast they "rocked a flow" (wtf does that mean, anyway??) could be fair game for ripping.

Quote:
Wait, what? I should lower my standards because there are other people out there I will never see or talk to that don't take care of themselves? I live in a fairly self-selected world where the average weight would be significantly under any national average - I live in Boston (much higher rate of exercise than other parts of the country), I'm in my early/mid-20's, and my hobbies and a significant portion of my professional life include playing and coaching sports where I'm not likely to meet or hang out with fat people. Even FOFC - which as a "text-sim message board" should be ground zero for obesity - is probably well under the national average because of the combination of our affluence, education and age range.

Eh. I came from a world where I wasn't particularly affluent and wasn't a college athlete. The few good-looking undergrads* that there were at my school wouldn't have much to do with you if you weren't one or the other. I'm in my mid-to-late 30s now, so I am not likely to meet or hang out with trim college chicks (some things never change).

* my wife was in the nursing school, and we started seeing each other after I had graduated. Huzzah!

Last edited by cuervo72 : 10-02-2010 at 07:09 PM.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #102
judicial clerk
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Of course she would probably take one look at 99% of the people on here and just start laughing. I know that makes you cry inside and reach for Civ 5. It's ok, message board enthusiasts. You will crush the pussy in your next life.

This might be the smartest thing anybody has ever written about anything.
judicial clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:01 AM   #103
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Yeah, but on the other hand, you thought Michael Bishop would win an MVP.
I never specified which league he would do it in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
I dunno...I think someone who could boast they "rocked a flow" (wtf does that mean, anyway??) could be fair game for ripping.
It means I had a glorious head of beautifully flowing locks of hair... and it looked good...

Truthfully, it meant one of our players (and my college roomate's younger brother's) mother contracted breast cancer and someone started a challenge called Grow the Flow, where each person would donate their hair to Locks of Love once it reached 10 inches and raise money along the way. Since I'm actually a nice person off-line and easily convinced I committed to it (and spent 2-3 months regretting it )
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #104
Galaxy
Coordinator

Duke coed’s scandalous sex ratings go viral - TODAY People - TODAYshow.com
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote