Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

FOOL 2101 Offseason

2100 Awards:

Hideaki Tanaka Award:

CL - Roger Laughren (Noblesville)

RL - Mike 'Massacre' Gibson (Chico)

Gabriel Prado Award:

CL - Carl 'Thumper' Blanchard (Noblesville)

RL - Pedro 'Refund' Santvario (Hartford)

Benny Myers Award:

CL - Feng-linag Mah (Apex)

RL - Carlos Alemán (Hammersmith)

Commissioner's Award:

CL - Micah 'Barrel' Cheriton (Noblesville)

RL - Mike 'Massacre' Gibson (Chico)

Best Fielders:

CL:
Pitcher: Miguel Cardenas (Apex Assassins)
Catcher: Bill Broomhead (Napa Valley Winemakers)
First Baseman: Ethan Garland (Georgia Devils)
Second Baseman: Dave Williams (Georgia Devils)
Third Baseman: Brandon Ogbourne (Halifax Winter Wolves)
Shortstop: Gilberto Rangel (Halifax Winter Wolves)
Left Fielder: Matt Lynn (Apex Assassins)
Center Fielder: Juan Canseco (Tokyo Cyclones)
Right Fielder: Rafael Reyna (Noblesville Millers)

RL:
Pitcher: Pedro Santvario (Hartford Harpooners)
Catcher: Shuncho Nakashima (Colorado Rancheros)
First Baseman: Andrés Rodríguez (Brunswick Barons)
Second Baseman: Karst Stolk (Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines)
Third Baseman: Ted Spivey (Brunswick Barons)
Shortstop: Miguel Silva (Hammersmith Hooligans)
Left Fielder: Frank Ryan (Brunswick Barons)
Center Fielder: Mario Delgado (Brunswick Barons)
Right Fielder: Aaron Morgan (Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines)

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Chico's Mike Gibson had one heck of a season. Seems every 30 years or so Chico ends up with one of the best hitters in all of baseball. 2030s - Frank Dawson, 2060s- Ed Harris and now Mike Gibson.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:27 AM   #3
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now

Old 01-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent CF C. Martínez to a minor league contract. Georgia Devils: Signed free agent MR G. Ávila to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,435,000.

Friday, November 19th, 2100
Georgia Devils: Signed free agent LF A. Tigner to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,975,000.
Sunday, November 14th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent SS S. González to a minor league contract.
Tuesday, November 9th, 2100
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed 1B Y. Miyakawa to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $1,575,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed 2B E. Shepherd to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $4,420,000.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed SS H. Graham to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $3,680,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed SS M. Gibson to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $25,327,500.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR D. Nie to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,865,000.
Sunday, November 7th, 2100
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed MR Q. Tieh to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,750,000.
Saturday, November 6th, 2100
Chico Rebels: Signed RF J. Price to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $6,490,000.
Friday, November 5th, 2100
Apex Assassins: Signed SP S. Rúbio to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,035,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed CL J. Ogasahara to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $9,412,500.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #5
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Alan just a reminder on the after sim trade.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #6
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up! Free Agency starts tomorrow morning

Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #7
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde4us11 View Post
Alan just a reminder on the after sim trade.

oh woops, good reminder, I completely forgot

I'll re-upload the file.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #8
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok the new new file is up!

Old 01-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #9
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Thanks for the reup Alan
Old 01-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
Mike_BaronsGM
n00b

Curious where the trading places in this sim are? Is their a general area? An AIM/Email list?

AIM: FlashTastic One
Email: [email protected]

EDIT: Additionally, I know free agent compensation is turned on (and MLB is protected 1-15). Which is protected here, and where is the list I can see all "MY PICKS" for the upcoming season (if there is one, Mine + comp picks my team's recieved etc...).

Sorry for all the Q's, still trying to figure this all out - but liking it so far

Last edited by Mike_BaronsGM : 01-13-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Mike_BaronsGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_BaronsGM View Post
Curious where the trading places in this sim are? Is their a general area? An AIM/Email list?

AIM: FlashTastic One
Email: [email protected]

EDIT: Additionally, I know free agent compensation is turned on (and MLB is protected 1-15). Which is protected here, and where is the list I can see all "MY PICKS" for the upcoming season (if there is one, Mine + comp picks my team's recieved etc...).

Sorry for all the Q's, still trying to figure this all out - but liking it so far

I can't speak for the others, but for the most part, I do trade discussions in PMs here at the forum. I think that's how most others do it as well.

MLB is 1-15 because it thas 30 teams (of course). Similarly, the top half of FOOL is protected. So with 14 teams, teams 1-7 are protected in the first round.

No draft order list I am aware of except for what you see when the draft list becomes available (just one sim, the second free agency/spring training sim). I will often look over the standings before that to get an idea where I will be picking. One issue is ties. Unfortunately, I don't know that any of us know the rhyme or reason for why teams when tied go in a particular order. A few years ago, I was tied for seventh with another team and couldn't tell if I was #7 (protected) or #8 (unprotected) until the draft sim (I ended up being 8th of course).

One of the few disadvantages to running a fast sim like this is that you end up only having small windows to do things or to know things.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #12
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:

You can look at your draft picks by clicking on the FOOL transactions tab. It's listed in that section. That's ingame.

edited: chief beat me to it, but ya, you can see the draft order in game
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML

Last edited by Johnny93g : 01-13-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Mike, I responded to your PM before I saw your post here.

Regarding compensation, since there are 14 fool teams, only pick 1 through 7 are protected here. To see which picks you have, usually it is best just viewed in game.

To view it in game, you can go to: FOOL -> Free Agents

That opens a new screen where there is a tab that you can click on which reads "First-Year Player Draft Order"

Clicking on that will show you the current draft order as the game knows it.

CAUTION: We have found if two teams actually tied and have the same record, the game sometimes will change the order of which team drafts first, so probably best to make sure especially if you are on the bubble pick 7 to 8 where it could make the difference of a protected pick or not.

As free agents are signed and supplemental picks are added, you will see those show up over the course of free agency as well.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #14
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

White Joins Greats in FOOL Hall of Fame
Sunday, November 28th, 2100: What a way to cap a glorious career -- get elected to the Front Office Offseason League Hall of Fame. That's exactly what happened to pitching star, Palmer White. The Baseball Writers Association rewarded him for his sensational seasons on the mound and today he took his place among the baseball immortals.

White told the audience at the ceremonies, "Baseball has been my life... and what a wonderful life it has been. The truth is I would have played it for almost nothing... but I wouldn't have told any of the owners that."

White had a career won-loss record of 270 victories and 126 losses with 3081 strikeouts in 3717.2 innings and a 3.52 ERA. He appeared in 627 games.

Last edited by Alan T : 01-13-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #15
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Front Office Offseason League Honors Fernández
Sunday, November 28th, 2100: Enshrinement beckoned for Jorge Fernández, as he was inducted into the Front Office Offseason League Hall of Fame today. Fernández, who played many of his 2407 games at shortstop, was an outstanding hitter and batted .324 over his career and swatted 290 home runs. Baseball's newest legend collected 1429 RBIs and scored 1724 runs during his illustrious career.

But while he was class act on the field, it was off the field where Jorge Fernández shined the most. He quietly integrated himself in his team's community, selflessly donating his time and money to various causes. The press was largely unaware of his charity and Fernández never made a fuss about it.

"I played a child's game for many years and this game brought me fame and fortune," Fernández explained during his ceremony. "For some people, it's enough, but my mother raised me to realize that money doesn't make a person great. Being good at a game doesn't make a person great. Helping those in need and giving of yourself selflessly is what makes a person great. And that's what I have tried to be my entire life: great, both on the field and off of the field."

Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #16
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

García Latest HOF Legend
Sunday, November 28th, 2100: Pablo García joined Front Office Offseason League's Hall of Fame today. The overpowering reliever relied on 515 career saves and a lifetime ERA of 3.44 to secure his induction.

"Relievers are an important part of the game," García said in his induction speech. "We might only get a couple, three outs a game, but they're usually when the game is on the line."

In his career García registered a 106-94 mark and struck out 1051 in 1343.1 innings while appearing in 1186 games.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #17
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

José Quintana Makes FOOL Hall Of Fame
Sunday, November 28th, 2100: José Quintana's dream finally came true today, as the talented and gifted center fielder was inducted into the Front Office Offseason League Hall of Fame.

"I really don't know what to say," he said to the large crowd attending his ceremony. "It's such an incredible honor. I always dreamed that this day would come, but now that it's finally here... Someone pinch me, so I know I'm not dreaming!"

Over the course of his 2379-game career, Quintana was a .360 hitter with 3313 hits, including 344 home runs. He drove in 1672 runs and also scored 1760 times as well.

Last edited by Alan T : 01-13-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #18
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Thompson Honored by FOOL Hall of Fame
Sunday, November 28th, 2100: "He simply produced -- game after game after game. That's what I loved about him."

Those sentiments were expressed by one of Terry Thompson's managers at the gifted left fielder's Hall of Fame induction ceremony yesterday. On a cloudy, but comfortable afternoon, he took his rightful place among the best Front Office Offseason League players of all-time.

The newest Hall of Famer assessed his career in these words: "I did my best to contribute to the team -- in the field, at the plate, in the dugout. I didn't care about personal numbers. I just went out there to win."

Thompson played in 2851 games with a .322 career batting average and 3139 hits. He also scored 1869 runs and drove in 1479 runs with 248 home runs.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #19
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Some pretty great players there. Quintana always amazed me. Didn't realize he finished his career with a .360 AVG. Wow.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #20
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Awesome

Fun to look at the stats and compare them to each other.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #21
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Some pretty great players there. Quintana always amazed me. Didn't realize he finished his career with a .360 AVG. Wow.

Best all time in FOOL history. 7 points better then second place all time (one of my old guys Antonio Arias who was one of my key pieces of my last great Valdosta team)

Old 01-14-2011, 06:23 AM   #22
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time. Getting exports now

Old 01-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #23
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Friday, December 31st, 2100
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent RF D. Ortíz to a 2-year contract worth a total of $15,915,000.
Thursday, December 30th, 2100
Georgia Devils: Signed free agent 2B I. Bosman to a 5-year contract worth a total of $38,937,500.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent SP W. Lin to a 3-year contract worth a total of $18,000,000.
Wednesday, December 29th, 2100
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent MR J. Rogers to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,512,500.
Tuesday, December 28th, 2100
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent SP B. White to a 7-year contract worth a total of $85,000,000.
Monday, December 27th, 2100
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent CF Y. Zhi to a 2-year contract worth a total of $12,115,000.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent SP M. Sellars to a 5-year contract worth a total of $35,945,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent 3B B. Ogbourne to a 2-year contract worth a total of $12,340,000.
Saturday, December 25th, 2100
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent CL M. Taniguchi to a 3-year contract worth a total of $24,000,000.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR C. Trevino to a 1-year contract worth a total of $485,000.
Friday, December 24th, 2100
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent MR J. Ortíz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $5,250,000.
Thursday, December 23rd, 2100
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent MR E. Woods to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,930,000.
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR S. Masuda to a minor league contract.
Brunswick Barons: Signed free agent SP M. Arnold to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,000,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent 2B R. Flores to a 1-year contract worth a total of $712,500.
Tuesday, December 21st, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR P. Ferreira to a minor league contract.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent 2B N. Miyakawa to a 3-year contract worth a total of $30,202,500.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR W. Maynard to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,000,000.
Monday, December 20th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR Y. Kodo to a minor league contract.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent SP M. Franco to a 2-year contract worth a total of $19,000,000.
Sunday, December 19th, 2100
Brunswick Barons: Signed free agent SP A. Cruz to a 5-year contract worth a total of $44,000,000.
Saturday, December 18th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR S. Guerrero to a minor league contract.
Friday, December 17th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR P. Santos to a minor league contract.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent SS K. Nakano to a minor league contract.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent SS A. Durán to a minor league contract.
Thursday, December 16th, 2100
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent MR R. Tucker to a 3-year contract worth a total of $11,790,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent SS C. Courtney to a minor league contract.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent 2B J. Guzmán to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,000,000.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent C M. Velásquez to a 3-year contract worth a total of $5,700,000.
Wednesday, December 15th, 2100
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR D. King to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,900,000.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR E. Peña to a 3-year contract worth a total of $12,000,000.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent SP R. Gordon to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,590,000.
Tuesday, December 14th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR B. Blackwood to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent SP C. Álvarez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,000,000.
Monday, December 13th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent SP F. Luna to a minor league contract.
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed free agent 1B J. Sánchez to a minor league contract.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR R. Vaughn to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR P. Garza to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,200,000.
Saturday, December 11th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR M. Sánchez to a minor league contract.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent LF F. Marino to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent MR L. Fitzpatrick to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,250,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent MR E. Morena to a minor league contract.
Friday, December 10th, 2100
Noblesville Millers: Signed free agent SP A. Córdova to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,095,000.
Brunswick Barons: Signed free agent C M. Alexander to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,187,500.
Thursday, December 9th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent SP J. Olivares to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent CL J. Salinas to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,450,000.
Tuesday, December 7th, 2100
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: Signed free agent CL S. Kim to a 3-year contract worth a total of $4,000,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent RF T. Sato to a minor league contract.
Monday, December 6th, 2100
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent CL B. Trewhitt to a minor league contract.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent 1B Q. Kin to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent 1B M. Díaz to a minor league contract.
Friday, December 3rd, 2100
Apex Assassins: Signed 2B J. Park to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed RF Z. Geng to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed SS F. Reyna to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed C E. Hermundo to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF H. Suzuki to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed SP Á. Carrillo to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed C J. Martínez to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed SP P. Villanueva to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF L. Keels to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed 2B J. Sánchez to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed SS C. Javier to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed SP G. Francisco to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 1B K. Wang to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 1B F. Salazar to a minor league contract extension.
Thursday, December 2nd, 2100
Apex Assassins: Signed 3B L. Evans to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed LF C. Cobb to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed RF P. Gómez to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF M. Aguirre to a minor league contract extension.
Wednesday, December 1st, 2100
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR V. Correa to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $750,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed 1B W. Silva to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 1B J. Ramos to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 2B T. Nolan to a minor league contract extension.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent C J. Domínguez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,800,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 3B G. Wang to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed CF E. Manuel to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed C J. Campos to a minor league contract extension.

Tuesday, November 30th, 2100
Apex Assassins: Signed LF D. Johnson to a minor league contract extension.
Monday, November 29th, 2100
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 2B C. Núñez to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF T. Harris to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed 2B R. Estrada to a minor league contract extension.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF J. Bettinson to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed RF T. Sanu to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed 2B S. Abe to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed RF L. Peña to a minor league contract extension.
Apex Assassins: Signed SP C. Morales to a minor league contract extension.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #24
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up.

Spring Training and the Amateur Draft runs tomorrow morning

Old 01-14-2011, 07:06 AM   #25
Tasan
College Starter

Palmer White!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:30 AM   #26
Mike_BaronsGM
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
The new file is up.

Spring Training and the Amateur Draft runs tomorrow morning

So the free agency period is over? I needed quite a few dudes, but I guess only three signed, or is this the last one?

FOOL Champions: 2101
Division Champions: 2103
Wild Card Apperances: 2101, 2102

Email the Bruins Front Office!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #27
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So the free agency period is over? I needed quite a few dudes, but I guess only three signed, or is this the last one?

You can still try to sign free agents during tomorrow's sim (Spring Training/Amateur Draft).

If you still have holes and haven't signed everyone you want yet, you can even sign guys prior to the regular season sim as well. Just make sure to send me a PM with instructions on where you want the guys played if you do manage to sign them (and who to send to the minors to make room).

Old 01-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #28
Mike_BaronsGM
n00b

Guys, would you say this is a hitting or pitching heavy league?

FOOL Champions: 2101
Division Champions: 2103
Wild Card Apperances: 2101, 2102

Email the Bruins Front Office!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #29
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Guys, would you say this is a hitting or pitching heavy league?

People are usually less willing to give up a stud pitcher than a stud hitter. There usually can be deals in free agency for hitters and pitchers both if you look for them.

Otherwise it seems to go in cycles, for a while there seem to be quite a large amount of quality pitchers, then they will disappear and a new batch 20 years later.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #30
Tasan
College Starter

So, who's with me in thinking this draft class is pretty much crap? What a lousy year to have a top 2 pick.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
TeachEnEspanol
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
So, who's with me in thinking this draft class is pretty much crap? What a lousy year to have a top 2 pick.

I'm with you! I didn't think FA was much to get excited about either.
TeachEnEspanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #32
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachEnEspanol View Post
I'm with you! I didn't think FA was much to get excited about either.

Yup...no top end talent in this one.
Enough depth that everyone will get an "ok" prospect, but no allstars.

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #33
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sim time, getting exports now

Old 01-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #34
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Round 1
Round 1, Pick 1 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: C L. González
Round 1, Pick 2 - Colorado Rancheros: 3B F. Cooper
Round 1, Pick 3 - Napa Valley Winemakers: CF J. Núñez
Round 1, Pick 4 - Baltimore Charm: MR A. Dawkins
Round 1, Pick 5 - Georgia Devils: 1B A. De La Garza
Round 1, Pick 6 - Toronto Marlboros: C K. Matsubara
Round 1, Pick 7 - Halifax Winter Wolves: CF E. Wright
Round 1, Pick 8 - Napa Valley Winemakers: 3B R. Sheehan
Round 1, Pick 9 - Brunswick Barons: LF J. Castro
Round 1, Pick 10 - Apex Assassins: MR P. Rice
Round 1, Pick 11 - Hartford Harpooners: RF S. Swenson
Round 1, Pick 12 - Brunswick Barons: SP W. McMahon
Round 1, Pick 13 - Halifax Winter Wolves: 3B R. Nesbitt
Round 1, Pick 14 - Hammersmith Hooligans: CF R. Hernández
Supplemental Round 1
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 1 - Napa Valley Winemakers: SP S. Jones
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 2 - Napa Valley Winemakers: SP L. Barrera
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 3 - Napa Valley Winemakers: SS B. Alvarado
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 4 - Napa Valley Winemakers: 2B M. Chávez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 5 - Baltimore Charm: RF Á. Sánchez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 6 - Halifax Winter Wolves: RF J. Ojeda
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 7 - Halifax Winter Wolves: RF G. Waterfall
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 8 - Brunswick Barons: RF D. Nancekivell
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 9 - Brunswick Barons: CF R. Ramírez
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 10 - Tokyo Cyclones: LF S. Hood
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 11 - Tokyo Cyclones: 1B K. Ishii
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 12 - Apex Assassins: MR T. Carter
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 13 - Noblesville Millers: SP J. Espinoza
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 14 - Hartford Harpooners: SP R. Bowen
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 15 - Chico Rebels: 1B P. Vera
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 16 - Colorado Rancheros: C E. Miranda
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 17 - Halifax Winter Wolves: CF J. Nichols
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 18 - Toronto Marlboros: SP F. Daigneault
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 19 - Brunswick Barons: 2B J. Heilbron
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 20 - Brunswick Barons: 3B M. Carter
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 21 - Tokyo Cyclones: RF A. Costello
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 22 - Hammersmith Hooligans: MR B. Pyle
Round 1 (Supplemental Round), Pick 23 - Hammersmith Hooligans: MR J. Ramos
Round 2
Round 2, Pick 1 - Chico Rebels: 2B B. Ramsey
Round 2, Pick 2 - Colorado Rancheros: SP F. Puckett
Round 2, Pick 3 - Napa Valley Winemakers: C B. Wemans
Round 2, Pick 4 - Baltimore Charm: 2B R. Mack
Round 2, Pick 5 - Noblesville Millers: CL A. Castellanos
Round 2, Pick 6 - Toronto Marlboros: C R. Hinchey
Round 2, Pick 7 - Baltimore Charm: SP Á. Gómez
Round 2, Pick 8 - Brunswick Barons: SP Z. Barnaby
Round 2, Pick 9 - Hartford Harpooners: LF R. Román
Round 2, Pick 10 - Apex Assassins: RF C. Morán
Round 2, Pick 11 - Hartford Harpooners: RF H. Núñez
Round 2, Pick 12 - Noblesville Millers: MR G. Archer
Round 2, Pick 13 - Chico Rebels: LF L. Hernández
Round 2, Pick 14 - Hammersmith Hooligans: MR P. Hernández
Round 3
Round 3, Pick 1 - Napa Valley Winemakers: SP D. Brocklebank
Round 3, Pick 2 - Colorado Rancheros: 2B T. Suzuki
Round 3, Pick 3 - Napa Valley Winemakers: MR A. O'Reilly
Round 3, Pick 4 - Baltimore Charm: MR J. O'Larkin
Round 3, Pick 5 - Halifax Winter Wolves: SS F. Morán
Round 3, Pick 6 - Toronto Marlboros: C A. Nieves
Round 3, Pick 7 - Apex Assassins: 1B J. Pineau
Round 3, Pick 8 - Brunswick Barons: RF P. Tricket
Round 3, Pick 9 - Tokyo Cyclones: C C. LaForest
Round 3, Pick 10 - Apex Assassins: SS J. Pérez
Round 3, Pick 11 - Hartford Harpooners: RF C. Joseph
Round 3, Pick 12 - Noblesville Millers: C C. Austin
Round 3, Pick 13 - Chico Rebels: C L. Mena
Round 3, Pick 14 - Hammersmith Hooligans: SP A. Pope
Round 4
Round 4, Pick 1 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: MR Y. Dion
Round 4, Pick 2 - Colorado Rancheros: CF R. Shenk
Round 4, Pick 3 - Napa Valley Winemakers: CF G. Quiñones
Round 4, Pick 4 - Baltimore Charm: SS J. Garza
Round 4, Pick 5 - Georgia Devils: C B. Godleman
Round 4, Pick 6 - Toronto Marlboros: SP J. Alvarado
Round 4, Pick 7 - Napa Valley Winemakers: C A. Muñóz
Round 4, Pick 8 - Brunswick Barons: SP L. Deleón
Round 4, Pick 9 - Tokyo Cyclones: SP A. Pérez
Round 4, Pick 10 - Apex Assassins: RF J. González
Round 4, Pick 11 - Hartford Harpooners: C M. Broadbridge
Round 4, Pick 12 - Noblesville Millers: C C. Oostrom
Round 4, Pick 13 - Chico Rebels: 2B J. Vega
Round 4, Pick 14 - Hammersmith Hooligans: SP B. Rhéault
Round 5
Round 5, Pick 1 - Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines: RF Á. Rivera
Round 5, Pick 2 - Colorado Rancheros: SP R. Ouellette
Round 5, Pick 3 - Napa Valley Winemakers: MR R. Sánchez
Round 5, Pick 4 - Baltimore Charm: C J. Kim
Round 5, Pick 5 - Georgia Devils: MR Y. Furukawa
Round 5, Pick 6 - Toronto Marlboros: RF A. Oglethorpe
Round 5, Pick 7 - Halifax Winter Wolves: MR Á. Santos
Round 5, Pick 8 - Brunswick Barons: LF J. Bonilla
Round 5, Pick 9 - Tokyo Cyclones: CF K. Kubo
Round 5, Pick 10 - Apex Assassins: LF K. Morimoto
Round 5, Pick 11 - Hartford Harpooners: MR M. Román
Round 5, Pick 12 - Noblesville Millers: C T. Abe
Round 5, Pick 13 - Chico Rebels: SP S. Giroux
Round 5, Pick 14 - Hammersmith Hooligans: RF T. Bowman

Old 01-15-2011, 07:09 AM   #35
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Monday, March 7th, 2101
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed 3B Y. Kichida to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed SS C. Courtney to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed 1B M. Díaz to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed SS A. González to a minor league contract extension.
Sunday, March 6th, 2101
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed LF J. Silva to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed MR R. Vaughn to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed SS R. Nakayama to a minor league contract extension.
Saturday, March 5th, 2101
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed 1B P. Farley to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed C O. Sugiyama to a minor league contract extension.
Friday, March 4th, 2101
Baltimore Charm: Signed LF R. d'Alema to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Charm: Signed LF F. Marino to a minor league contract extension.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent 3B Y. Ohayashi to a 1-year contract worth a total of $4,002,500.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent CL N. González to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,775,000.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent LF G. Nelson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $4,260,000.
Halifax Winter Wolves: Signed free agent SP M. Vázquez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,252,500.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent MR J. Suárez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,395,000.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent LF R. Nadeau to a 1-year contract worth a total of $6,300,000.
Georgia Devils: Signed free agent SP M. Calderón to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,270,000.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent C T. West to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,912,500.
Tokyo Cyclones: Signed free agent MR H. Rojas to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,237,500.
Georgia Devils: Signed free agent CL B. Archdeacon to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,712,500.
Georgia Devils: Signed free agent SP G. Monti to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,477,500.
Thursday, March 3rd, 2101
Hammersmith Hooligans: Signed 1B C. Ramos to a minor league contract extension.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent LF J. García to a minor league contract.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent 3B M. Good to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,697,500.
Brunswick Barons: Signed free agent 2B E. García to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,707,500.
Noblesville Millers: Signed free agent CL V. Olivares to a 2-year contract worth a total of $8,930,000.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent CF L. Xin to a minor league contract.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent MR S. Winchester to a 2-year contract worth a total of $9,390,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed free agent CL J. Acosta to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,430,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent CF M. Pagé to a minor league contract.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent C E. Silva to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,032,500.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent MR A. Sandoval to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,077,500.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent CF J. Cerda to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,365,000.
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent MR R. Alvarado to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,325,000.
Baltimore Charm: Signed SS A. Durán to a minor league contract extension.
Noblesville Millers: Signed free agent MR J. Hernández to a 1-year contract worth a total of $4,007,500.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent SP M. Chihuahua to a 3-year contract worth a total of $23,445,000.
Apex Assassins: Signed free agent MR K. Ashida to a 1-year contract worth a total of $847,500.
Chico Rebels: Signed free agent 1B K. Cole to a 4-year contract worth a total of $40,630,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 1B L. Pérez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,000,000.
Toronto Marlboros: Signed free agent CF F. Trevino to a minor league contract.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:22 AM   #36
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Continental League

TeamWLPctGBRFRAPRecPPctDiff
Apex Assassins165.762-934916-5.7620
Noblesville Millers138.6193.01247615-6.709-2
Napa Valley Winemakers119.5504.51008412-8.579-1
Halifax Winter Wolves1011.4766.0948312-9.556-2
Baltimore Charm813.3818.010411510-11.454-2
Georgia Devils812.4007.5791117-13.3501
Tokyo Cyclones614.3009.5711474-16.2102
Republic League
Toronto Marlboros164.800-1056015-5.7351
Chico Rebels129.5714.512910313-8.601-1
Colorado Rancheros1110.5245.5721057-14.3354
Hammersmith Hooligans1110.5245.51149512-9.582-1
Brunswick Barons911.4507.0949710-10.486-1
Ann Arbor Winged Lingerines713.3509.081959-11.428-2
Hartford Harpooners615.28610.5851257-14.331-1

Old 01-15-2011, 07:22 AM   #37
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The new file is up. Regular Season runs Monday night at the normal time!

Have a good weekend everyone.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:23 AM   #38
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Preseason Player of the Year Pick
Mike Gibson
ShortstopChico Rebels

Preseason Pitcher of the Year Pick
Cam Fielding
PitcherColorado Rancheros

Preseason Rookie of the Year Pick