Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-18-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Song of Ice and Fire Draft Voting Thread (Winners Announced!)

I'm amazed at how fast this draft went. My thanks to all the drafters and anyone who commented.

Voting Rules
1) Drafters are encouraged to vote but can not vote for themselves
2) Voting will end at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday October 26th.
3) Scoring will be 5 points for a first place vote, 3 for second, and 1 point for third.
4) Drafters are encouraged to talk up their own drafts and downplay others, voters may vote at any time but please hear them out first
5) Please vote using this format

1 - NobodyHere
2 - Drafter 2
3 - Drafter 3

My thanks in advance to all the voters

Last edited by NobodyHere : 10-27-2014 at 01:32 AM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

And here are the houses that are competing in the Game of Thrones:

House larrymcg431
Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.1 - Hand of the King - Tyrion Lannister
2.8 - Sent to the Wall - Joffrey Baratheon
3.1 - Heir Apparent - Arya Stark
4.8 - Queen - Catelyn Stark
5.1 - Field Marshal - Khal Drogo
6.8 - King - Loras Tyrell
7.1 - Lord Commander - Jorah Mormont
8.8 - Maester - Pycelle
9.1 - Seat of Power - Sunspear
10.8 - Servant - Missandei

House Grover

Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.2 - King - Tywin Lannister
2.7 - Hand of the King - Roose Bolton
3.2 - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - 'The Mountain' Ser Gregor Clegane
4.7 - Servant - "Reek" Theon Greyjoy
5.2 - Sent to the Wall - "The Hound" Sandor Clegane
6.7 - Field Marshal - Victarion Greyjoy
7.2 - Maester - Qyburn
8.7 - Heir - Tommen Baratheon
9.2 - Seat of Power - The Riverlands
10.7 - Queen - Jayne Westerling

House CoffeeWarlord

Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.3 - Queen - Daenerys Targaryen
2.6 - King - Oberyn Martell
3.3 - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - Bronn
4.6 - Hand of the King - Olenna Redwyne
5.3 - Master of Whispers - Melisandre
6.6 - Servant - Jaqen H'ghar
7.3 - Field Marshal - Brynden "the Blackfish" Tully
8.6 - Heir - Trystane Martell
9.3 - Seat of Power - The Iron Bank of Braavos
10.6 - Sent to the Wall - Cersei Lannister

House DaddyTorgo
Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.4 - Master of Whispers - Varys
2.5 - King - AEGON TARGARYEN
3.4 - Field Marshal - Stannis Baratheon
4.5 - Hand of the King - Brynden Rivers
5.4 - Seat of Power - The Reach
6.5 - Queen - Arianne Martell
7.4 - Heir - Myrcella Baratheon
8.5 - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - Syrio Forel
9.4 - Servant - Euron Greyjoy
10.5 - Sent to the Wall - Craster

House Zinto
Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.5 - King-Eddard Stark
2.4 - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard-Barristan Selmy
3.5 - Hand of the King - Doran Martell
4.4 - Field Marshal - Randyll Tarly
5.5 - Seat of Power - King's Landing
6.4 - Heir Apparent - Sansa Stark
7.5 - Sent to the Wall - Viserys Targaryen
8.4 - Queen - Asha Greyjoy
9.5 - Master of Coins - Wyman Manderly
10.4 - Servant - Podrick Payne

House Jackal
Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.6 - Master of Whisperers/Master of Coin - Petyr Baelish
2.3 - Queen - Margaery Tyrell
3.6 - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - Jaime Lannister
4.3 - King - Mance Rayder
5.6 - Field Marshal - Tormund Giantsbane
6.3 - Sent to the Wall - Ramsay Snow
7.6 - Seat of Power - Dragonstone
8.3 - Heir Apparent - Gendry
9.6 - Servant - Salladhor Saan
10.3 - Hand of the King - Mace Tyrell

House Autumn

Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.7 - King - Jon Snow
2.2 - Hand to the King - Ser Davos Seaworth
3.7 - Field Marshal - Jeor Mormont
4.2 - Maester - Aemon Targaryen
5.7 - Commander of the Kingsguard - Brienne of Tarth
6.2 - Heir Apparent - Bran Stark
7.7 - Sent to the Wall - Vargo Hoat
8.2 - Seat of Power - Castle Black
9.7 - Queen - Ygritte
10.2 - Servant - Hodor

House Simbo Klice
Sigil/Motto
Spoiler

1.8 - Field Marshal- Robert Baratheon
2.1 - Heir Apparent- Robb Stark
3.8 - King- Renly Baratheon
4.1 - Hand of the King - Kevan Lannister
5.8 - Maester / Master of Whispers - Moqorro
6.1 - Seat of Power- the Westerlands (Casterly Rock)
7.8 - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Garlan Tyrell
8.1 - Sent to the Wall: Walder Frey
9.8 - Queen: Tyene Sand
10.1 - Servant: Dolorous Edd

If there are any errors please PM me ASAP

Last edited by NobodyHere : 10-18-2014 at 12:50 AM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:36 AM   #3
Danny
Head Coach

Are any of the draftees played by actors who were also in LOTR?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:51 AM   #4
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Ned Stark was played Boromir.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Old 10-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #5
Danny
Head Coach

Oh yeah. I know where I'm voting
Old 10-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #6
Autumn
Head Coach

House Autumn knows that Winter Is Here. It is clear in reading the books that while houses squabble over the throne and power, almost all ignore the real danger, the real conflict of the series, which is the growing threat of the creatures of winter coming from the North. My goal in drafting a house was to create one that would best deal with this threat.

Certainly having dragons or powerful armies would help, but I think the books make clear that the most important thing, the thing missing in almost every case, is the awareness and ability to accept the reality of the the threat of the wildlings and the white walkers. King Snow knows very well how real it is, and how important it is.

The contributions of the Night's Watch are of course essential. The understanding which Maester Aemon has of the nature of the creatures, the truth about dragons, and all his other rich knowledge will be put towards this threat. King Snow will not send the old man on a foolish trip, but instead keep him there at Castle Black where he can advise.

Castle Black will of course be the seat of Snow's court. The nobles of the realm, if they wish to consult the King, will have to travel not just to Winterfell where they can complain about the cold. They will have to travel all the way to the Wall, where they will humbled by the massive presence of this barrier between them and the unknown, and face the evidence of wights, giants and more.

The armies of the realm will be needed to confront this fight, of course, but they will be headed by the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Jeor Mormont. He knows best the lands around the wall, the paths which rangers take, and has bitter experience with facing the wights. No one else could lead this battle.

Hopefully, the battle will be against the wights alone,and not the wildlings. Snow alone has shown the inclination to listen to the wildlings and not fight them. Queen Ygritte will certainly help towards that cause. All people need to unite against this problem, not just some. It is the sort of advice which his Hand, Ser Davos, will probably give as well. Davos is as common sense as they come, while knowing and recognizing the reality of politics and the people's perceptions. He will help the young Jon Snow to navigate the reality of the Seven Kingdoms, without losing sight of his values.

Values are important, which is why Brienne will head Jon's Kingsguard. There is perhaps no warrior truer to the knightly ideal than Brienne and she will bring back a needed emphasis on the knight's code. She is as devoted as a knight could possibly be, and has the skill to protect her king. It is fitting that while Brienne guards the king, the monster Vargo Hoat will sit in a cell dug into the Wall. Everything that Brienne is not, he is a sadistic monster who cooly rapes and mutilates for pleasure. He is perhaps worse than the wights.

Brienne will guard Bran Stark as well, the heir to the realm, a Stark through and through who displays a growing awareness of what is happening in the realm. His powers combined with the wisdom of a ruler will someday make a great king, and remind the realm of the reality of winter.

Hodor.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:41 AM   #7
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

House Coffee.

You will not find storybook creatures of honor and nobility here. What you will find, is bad mother fuckers. The realm cannot be held by honor - it is held by strength.

Oberyn and Dany have strength. They've got it in spades. Between the two, and with the Queen of Thorns plotting behind the scenes, we have the politcal acumen to rule. And if someone should dare plot against us?

...how do you want to die?

The royal family is guarded by Bronn. Bronn fights to win, period. That's what a real protector does.

We are served by one of the Faceless Men themselves. We hear of a plot, you won't last long.

We have Melisandre keeping an eye on the realm. One whiff of treason in the flames, and we can send Jaqen, or we can send one of Melisandre's shadow demon babies. One way or another, your ass is dead.

Raise an army against us. I dare you. We rule from the Iron Bank. Good luck feeding that army. Good luck paying them at all. And if by some miracle you manage to trot a force out, well...dragons, and a great general in the Blackfish. Oberyn and Dany are no slouches themselves in combat. Have fun, guys.

Continuity is provided by another member of the Martell line, who is free of any suspicions of bastard-born, or incest-born. He will have the finest tutors, and when he comes of age, he'll be ready to rule.

As for the Others? Gee. What do they die to? Oh, right. Fire, and dragonglass. I'm fairly certain we have just a touch of those handy.

So, yes. We're no band of high minded fools. We have gathered strength. Oppose us, and die. There will be peace, because the alternative is to be crushed. Aegon the Conquerer forced the entire continent to yield, and if need be, our court will do the same.

And we got all the money.

Oh, and fuck Cersei. Her ass is at the wall.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:41 AM   #8
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Great theme Autun. Missed opportunity though, picking Hodor instead of Sam (someone who can actually boast killing an Other and can offer courage and intelligence matched by few).
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #9
The Jackal
Coordinator

House Jackal - Victory Eternal
Spoiler

With inspiring leadership, bountiful wealth, and remarkable cunning, this house is the strongest amongst the realm.

King - Mance Rayder
Spoiler

No one can boast the leadership, cunning, charisma, and political astuteness that it would take to unite over ninety clans with a history of war and hatred. A former ranger of the Night's Watch, Mance understands the dangers to the North far better than even any who have served at the Wall - he has lived the Winter and will not ignore it even when moving to the ancient Targaryen home of Dragonstone. He will listen to his advisors and inspire both nobles and common people against whatever threatens the land.

Queen - Margaery Tyrell
Spoiler

Margaery inspires the perfect mix of devotion and lust - a true Queen of the common people, she will help ensure that all within this Kingdom revere and more importantly, trust, their leaders. The Little Rose is intelligent, shrewd, and brings the wealth and power of Highgarden to this mighty house.

Seat of Power - Dragonstone
Spoiler

The ancient fortress of Dragonstone was built using advanced Valyrian techniques of masonry that were lost in the Doom, causing it to look unique among all the castles in Westeros. There will be no easy siege of Dragonstone, especially with the fleet of Salladhor Saan guarding the waters. A base of power from which to extend the house's reach across the realm, the ancient seat of the Targaryens will serve Mance and his house well.

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard - Jaime Lannister
Spoiler

The youngest member in the history of the Kingsguard, Ser Jaime Lannister is also one of the greatest swordsmen in the history of Westeros and will be the perfect Lord Commander for Mance. Known by many as the 'Kingslayer', it was a title he earned protecting the Mad King from himself, and truly the people from the King. That decision is what Mance himself would want, should he go crazy and put his own people at risk. The heir to the wealth of Casterly Rock, Jaime will train and oversee the strongest Kingsguard in the realm.

Field Marshal - Tormund Giantsbane
Spoiler

Tall-talker, Horn-blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts. Tormund is perhaps the most feared and respected warrior North of the Wall and will continue to work closely with Mance to oversee their military force. He will forever inspire fervor and strength from his troops and will be a man to be reckoned with South, North, and wherever the realm extends to.

Master of Whisperers/Master of Coin - Petyr Baelish
Spoiler

With the wealth of the Tyrells and Salladhor's piracy managed by Littlefinger, there will be no concerns about the Kingdom's wealth. Baelish will also oversee an extensive network of eyes and ears who will worm their way into every court and house in the realm. His mastery of deception and noteworthy cunning will be one of the most powerful tools at Mance's disposal.

Hand of the King - Mace Tyrell
Spoiler

Lord of Highgarden, Defender of the Marches, High Marshal of the Reach, and Warden of the South. While he does not have a notable military acumen, that is not his responsibility in this power structure. Along with Margaery he brings the wealth and power of Highgarden, and his experience in the highest places of the Royal court will be welcome to Mance and Margaery as they forge a new world.

Heir Apparent - Gendry
Spoiler

Bastard son of Robert Baratheon, the truest heir the current realm has, Gendry is also a noteworthy blacksmith who can oversee the equipping of Tormund's forces. Should anything ever happen to Mance, Margaery probably wouldn't be too upset to share Gendry's bed instead.

Servant - Salladhor Saan
Spoiler

The notorious Lysene pirate will have the fleet of the house at his command. His knowledge of trading and banking and his considerable wealth racked up from years of piracy will be a tremendous asset to the house. He will have a comfortable life in the employ of Mance, and it seems there are plenty of fleets and traders around for him to torment in the coming days.

Sent to the Wall - Ramsay Snow
Spoiler

The Bastard of the Dreadfort, he is an ugly, violent, torturous piece of scum. Let him rot at the wall with no women for his pleasure. The rest of the unlucky souls you all have sent to the wall better watch their backs.. and privates.

Last edited by The Jackal : 10-18-2014 at 04:43 PM.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:55 PM   #10
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Great theme Autun. Missed opportunity though, picking Hodor instead of Sam (someone who can actually boast killing an Other and can offer courage and intelligence matched by few).
He could've also gone against the spirit of the category and chosen another useful piece to be "Sent to the Wall"
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 03:44 PM   #11
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

House Simbo Klice boasts two of the most talented military minds in the Realm, the Rob(b)s- Baratheon and Stark- two men who also were crowned King for a time. Speaking of Kings, Renly Baratheon rallied much of the realm to his cause, and is the only man put forth in this draft as a King to have been crowned and annointed as such.

Renly's reign was only halted by the treachery of black magic- there will be no danger of that with the most gifted practitioner of the art, "The Black Flame" Moqorro, serving to guard his person as Spymaster. Moqorro has also displayed an aptitude for healing grievous injuries with his craft.

House Klice can also boast an unmatched lineage of nobility, with Great Houses comprising several positions at the court, as Houses Baratheon, Stark, Lannister, Martell, and Tyrell all see representation.

Last edited by Simbo Klice : 10-18-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:10 PM   #12
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

My ballot (I assume we send them by PM? But I'll publicly reveal it with some comments)

1. House DaddyTorgo (seriously, this was no contest to me... DT wins in a walk)
2. House Zinto
3. House CoffeeWarlord (Braavos was a great choice... really surprised no one chose non Westeros Seats of Power aside from this one)

(House larrymcg431 was a close 4th)
Old 10-18-2014, 10:19 PM   #13
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Voting in the thread is fine, it is preferred actually.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:29 AM   #14
The Jackal
Coordinator

1. House CoffeeWarlord
2. House DaddyTorgo
3. House Zinto
Old 10-19-2014, 12:01 PM   #15
Danny
Head Coach

Jackal
Coffee
Larry
Old 10-19-2014, 06:23 PM   #16
General Mike
Pro Starter

1. Coffee
2. Autumn
3. Torgo
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:24 PM   #17
General Mike
Pro Starter

Dola, oh am I supposed to pm it?
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 06:42 PM   #18
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

1. Coffee
2. Torgo
3. Grover
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:39 PM   #19
MrBug708
Head Coach

1. Larry
2. CW
3. Autumn
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #20
Autumn
Head Coach

1. Coffewarlord
2. The Jackal
3. Daddy Torgo
Old 10-20-2014, 12:54 PM   #21
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Sorry - I just never got around to doing a huge awesome writeup of my house on Friday night/Saturday like I'd planned to.

Got too sucked in by FIFA 15. Need to marathon-play it a bunch as FM will be out soon.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 10:30 AM   #22
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

shameless bump
Old 10-21-2014, 11:43 AM   #23
The Jackal
Coordinator

Baelish needs to start paying some people off with gold and hookers
Old 10-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #24
Barkeep49
Coordinator

1. Coffee - Really was hard to choose between him and Jackal. Both have maximized their house members strengths while all creating a group that could seemingly actually function together. The kickass motto pushes CW over the edge
2 - Jackal
3 DT - I went "yeah I can see it" for nearly ever position but it didn't have the "ooh that's a good one" that Jackal and CW had for me
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:03 AM   #25
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
3 DT - I went "yeah I can see it" for nearly ever position but it didn't have the "ooh that's a good one" that Jackal and CW had for me

Huh... that's interesting. I guess its a case of mileage may vary, but I thought DT had at least three "WOW, what a pick".

Stannis Baratheon is the best choice for Field General (people tend to forget that in addition to holding out Storm's End from the Tarly's and Redwyne's, he was also the commander to crush the rebellion of the Iron Islands), which was definitely "good one". However, the Hand of the King pick blew me away! Brynden Rivers / Lord Bloodraven has as much whispers as Varys, while dispensing great council and being a sorcerer to boot! And then Syrio Forel as Lord Commander was a very well done pick, esp so late in the draft.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:19 AM   #26
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Huh... that's interesting. I guess its a case of mileage may vary, but I thought DT had at least three "WOW, what a pick".

Stannis Baratheon is the best choice for Field General (people tend to forget that in addition to holding out Storm's End from the Tarly's and Redwyne's, he was also the commander to crush the rebellion of the Iron Islands), which was definitely "good one". However, the Hand of the King pick blew me away! Brynden Rivers / Lord Bloodraven has as much whispers as Varys, while dispensing great council and being a sorcerer to boot! And then Syrio Forel as Lord Commander was a very well done pick, esp so late in the draft.

Thanks. I thought I had some good WOW picks I didn't maybe get enough credit for. That's cool though - I always say I'm going to do a big writeup to sell voters, but for me it's more about the intellectual exercise of the draft itself I guess.

King: Aegon Targaryen. He's the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. He's been brought up sensibly to not be a lunatic like his Grandfather. Peace and stability will be his legacy. I don't think there's anymore that needs be said.

Hand of the King: Brynden Rivers/Bloodraven It's like having a second Varys, but he's also got the visions of Melisandre, and the most developed ability to warg of anyone in Westeros. And he's a Targ so he's loyal to the family. I don't see how he's not the clear #1 pick for Hand of the King. He's served as Hand before, put down rebellions, and he's like a bit of living history so he'll get respect from everyone when he tells them about the old days.

Field Marshal: Stannis Baratheon The most experienced commander in the world, with experience in offensive/defensive/siege/sea battles. He's a hard man, just what I want from the man leading my armies if I'll have to fight. As pointed out, not only did he hold Storm's End during the Rebellion against a MUCH larger force, but he led the navy that defeated the Iron Fleet in the Greyjoy rebellion, and defeated Mance and the Wildlings in unfamiliar territory North of the Wall after a daring sea journey with his army.

Seat of Power: The Reach The seat able to field the largest army and navy in Westeros, along with being the most fertile farmland. And as a bonus I get Oldtown which is a seat of knowledge and trade.

Master of Whispers: Lord Varys Honestly, needs no explanation. And he's loyal to boot.

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Syrio Forel Someone who's basically served a LC-type role already and who has shown that he can train others. He also brings a different fighting style, and a different set of skills. Amazing value for such a late pick.

Queen: Arianne Martell Heir to Dorne, and a beautiful woman to boot.

Heir: Myrcella Baratheon She seems the least tainted of her family.

Servant: Euron Greyjoy He brings me the dragonhorn which I'm willing to use if my Aunt doesn't see reason. And I'm one of only a handful of people who can use it without burning up. And if I need a "special forces" soldier for an impossible mission, I have Euron and the crew of Silence.

Sent to the Wall: Craster He's a sick fuck.

Some comments on others picks:

1. I don't view the Iron Bank as a "Seat of Power." Bravos is a "Seat of Power." The Iron Bank is a building. Buildings can be destroyed. Banks can be robbed. And there's no shortage of ways to isolate the Iron Bank or impassion people to fight against them even if you do consider them a "Seat of Power."
2. I considered Cersei as my pick for "sent to the Wall" right before CW but as we know that's just for men. So I don't buy the shrugging off of that technicality honestly. And although a lot of what Cersei did caused chaos and was underhanded and nefarious, I'm not even sure she fits the stated criteria for what we were sending people to the wall for.
3. I wouldn't take Jamie Lannister as LC of my Kingsguard in a million years.
4. Tormund Giantsbane and Khal Drogo have no experience leading Westerosi armies.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 10-22-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:50 PM   #27
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
he'll get respect from everyone when he tells them about the old days

Wellll... Lord Bloodraven was quite feared and distrusted by the smallfolk. Due to his "thousand eyes and one" and that he was proficient in magic. He also scared many highborn as well. Which is why when Maekar I came to the throne, he had Lord Bloodraven thrown in the dark cells and Aegon V sent him to the Wall (as part of Maester Aemon's "honor guard").
Old 10-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #28
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wellll... Lord Bloodraven was quite feared and distrusted by the smallfolk. Due to his "thousand eyes and one" and that he was proficient in magic. He also scared many highborn as well. Which is why when Maekar I came to the throne, he had Lord Bloodraven thrown in the dark cells and Aegon V sent him to the Wall (as part of Maester Aemon's "honor guard").

Yeah, but that's all ancient history. When Bloodraven goes to some lord and is all "your great grandfather would be ashamed of your ass" you can bet that lord is at least going to listen to what he has to say.

I do love that detail about Bloodraven too though.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:58 PM   #29
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

The only person in GRRMiverse to be a Royal bastard, Hand to the King, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and Greenseer .
Old 10-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #30
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The only person in GRRMiverse to be a Royal bastard, Hand to the King, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and Greenseer .

That's my boy!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:41 AM   #31
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

1 CoffeeWarlord
2 Autumn
3 Zinto
Old 10-24-2014, 10:18 PM   #32
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Start of weekend bump
Old 10-26-2014, 04:13 AM   #33
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Last day to vote bump
Old 10-26-2014, 08:33 AM   #34
tarcone
Coordinator

1. Autumn
2. Simbo Klice
3. Coffee Warlord

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:43 PM   #35
Ramzavail
College Starter

1. larry
2. coffee
3. autumn
Ramzavail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:31 AM   #36
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

And now the winners. 1st place was no contest as everybody voted for the guy. The 2nd and 3rd place race was much tighter as merely a couple points separated them.

3rd Place:

2nd Place:

And the winner of the Game of Thrones:
Old 10-27-2014, 01:32 AM   #37
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks again to all the voters and drafters.

I hope someone starts another draft soon!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:52 AM   #38
Autumn
Head Coach

Nice, glad to slip into third. This was a real wide open draft where everybody put together a great house, I was surprised to see how much depth there was. It was more about what kind of house people preferred.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:34 AM   #39
The Jackal
Coordinator

This was a lot of fun, and a bunch of good houses. Congrats to the winners!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:40 AM   #40
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

First draft I've ever won!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #41
larrymcg421
Head Coach

This was fun. I suggest a follow up draft with the same categories, but instead using real people.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote