$25 1 33.33%
$50 1 33.33%
Either 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

NFL Over/Unders Game--How much money?

So I didn't get a ton of response to my post about an over/unders game.

The idea of a Calcutta auction or some sort of team draft was cool, but kickoff is in a week, and there's a holiday weekend between now and then, and I don't know if we have the time to do it.

But I'd like to do something. So here's what we will do. Everyone will send me money. I will keep it aside. The winner gets 100% payout. If there is a tie for first, then the winners will split it (or if they want to make a side bet on the playoffs or whatever, that's up to them).

Everyone will pick 10 teams from this list and bet over or under the wins shown. You can pick no more than two teams per division.

Your total score is how many wins above the o/u you got for your over and how many wins you got below the o/u for your unders.

In the (hopefully unlikely) event that teams don't play 16 games, we will pro-rate it.

Here's my question for now--how much money do we want to play for?

I'll leave two choices up. If you know that you aren't going to play, then please don't vote. But if you think you are likely, then please vote.

Also, if you would like to tweak these rules then please speak up now. I'd like this to go live Monday if possible to give people time to participate. Now's the chance to improve it.

Code:
Arizona Cardinals 7.5 Atlanta Falcons 7.5 Baltimore Ravens 11.5 Buffalo Bills 9 Carolina Panthers 5.5 Chicago Bears 8.5 Cincinnati Bengals 5.5 Cleveland Browns 8.5 Dallas Cowboys 9.5 Denver Broncos 7.5 Detroit Lions 6.5 Green Bay Packers 9 Houston Texans 7.5 Indianapolis Colts 9 Jacksonville Jaguars 4.5 Kansas City Chiefs 11.5 Las Vegas Raiders 7.5 Los Angeles Chargers 7.5 Los Angeles Rams 9 Miami Dolphins 6.5 Minnesota Vikings 9 New England Patriots 9 New Orleans Saints 10.5 New York Giants 6.5 New York Jets 7 Philadelphia Eagles 9.5 Pittsburgh Steelers 9.5 San Francisco 49ers 10.5 Seattle Seahawks 9 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9.5 Tennessee Titans 8.5 Washington Redskins 5.5

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 09-03-2020 at 01:42 PM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote