Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM   #1
Larrykz007
n00b

Player Development Question

New to FOF. How does the development of players work over a long sim? Besides weight training how does the game improve players or not? I am not using X-factor.
Also, in players profile there is a drop down menu for "add player to tracking list" What is this and where or what does it track?

Larrykz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #2
KingZal
n00b

You can add players to your tracking list from their player profile using the player actions dropdown. Then on the roster screen, the dropdown that lets you view other rosters also lets you view teams you added to your tracking list - good way to keep tabs on specific free agents or trade targets.

I don't know much about the ins and outs of player development but it's effected by the Player Development and Young Player bars of your coaches. Also keep in mind the volatility percentage of your players - players with high volatility can end up with a large fluctuation in their ratings, good or bad.

X-Factor doesn't affect player development, only how player ratings are generated to start with (during the draft and at the start of the universe).
KingZal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #3
Larrykz007
n00b

OK great response. Once I start to track a player or players, where do I find them? Are they in a drop down somewhere by themselves? Again thanks.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #4
KingZal
n00b

You can find them in the top right dropdown on the roster screen, same place you'd pull up other team rosters and free agents.
KingZal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #5
Larrykz007
n00b

OK, I see it!!! Thanks again.