Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2003, 02:16 PM   #1
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Previously, on the Nebraska Blizzards Dynasty. . .

Arabian Flu ravages New York City
January 5, 2019

New York, NY (AP) - U.S. President William Kennedy declared the City of New York a national disaster area following the deaths of over 750 people from the Arabian Flu in the last 10 days. "This disease is spreading like wildfire," the President said in a prepared statement. "We have no choice but to activate the National Guard to assist in controlling this contagious virus."

Dr. Anthony Pectel of the Centers for Disease Control said that the disease could kill as many as 5,000 people in New York City by the end of the month. "If something isn't done soon, we could see upwards of 250,000 deaths across the entire eastern seaboard by the end of the year."

Grid Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 02:17 PM   #2
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

To: [email protected]
Date: January 6, 2019
Subject: Operation Snow Blind

Why haven't you responded? As I am sure you are aware, the situation is very grave and totally out of control.

We need to implement Phase 2 immediately.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:18 PM   #3
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

To: [email protected]
Date: November 12, 2019
Subject: Operation Snow Blind

You, like my old friend Anthony (may he rest in peace), have become weak and incapable of seeing that we are witnessing a truly historic event. People will remember it for centuries to come.

In regard to your request to begin Phase 2, I cannot help you. There will never be a Phase 2 because there never was a vaccine. What has been done cannot be undone.

Please, try to accept that and allow my little evolutionary tweak to run its course.

I apologize for deceiving you. You would never have agreed to assist me if I hadn't lied about the existence of a vaccine.

I cannot thank you enough for your help. Without you, this great moment could have never been accomplished.

This will be my final communication with you.

-E
Old 02-26-2003, 02:19 PM   #4
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

CIA director commits suicide
November 30, 2019

Washington, DC (AP) - The White House announced today that CIA Director Archie Bitzer died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head last night at his home in Alexandria, Virginia. "This is an incredible tragedy," said White House spokeswoman Carolyn Ornelas. "The President sends his deepest regrets and condolences to the family of Mr. Bitzer."

FBI Supervising Special Agent Alex Goldstein said that Bitzer's body was found by his wife when she returned from taking their two children to a movie. "She found him slumped over his computer in the den," Goldstein said. Goldstein declined to comment when asked if Bitzer left a suicide note.

Bitzer, who began his career as a CIA operative during the Gulf War, moved up quickly through the ranks of the world's largest intelligence agency. He was appointed director of the CIA by President William Kennedy in 2015. Prior to that appointment, he was in charge of the CIA's Middle East intelligence group for 10 years. He was fluent in Farsi.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:20 PM   #5
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Middle Eastern plague genetically engineered to kill Arabs
December 15, 2019

Atlanta, GA (Reuters) - The Arabian Flu, which has killed upwards of 3 million people in the Middle East over the past four years, was genetically engineered to kill Arabs, explained CDC Director Anthony Pectel. "The virus infects all people, no matter what their ethnic origin," Pectel said. "However, the virus will only kill those who have a unqiue DNA marker found consistently among people of Arab descent."

The CDC released statistics showing that every documented patient who died from the Arabian Flu possessed the unusual, and lethal, DNA marker.

When asked why those of non-Arabic origin had also died from the disease, Pectel responded: "I believe that those people had Arabic ancestors very long ago and didn't know it." Pectel continued, "the target DNA sequence could have been inserted into the patient's bloodline hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago."

Pectel said that those who do not have the Arabic DNA marker are still at risk. "This virus mutates very quickly," he explained. "Consequently, it is very possible that we could see a variation in the near future that is lethal to non-Arabs as well."
Old 02-26-2003, 02:20 PM   #6
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Massive military buildup along Israel’s borders
December 18, 2019

Jerusalem, Israel (Reuters) – Today, Israeli Prime Minister Terry Samaheyah
angrily demanded the withdraw of Arab military forces from its borders, stating that a recent buildup of troops and artillery near the small Middle Eastern country could lead to war. Samaheyah explained that since the United States’ CDC announced its findings that the Arabian Flu was genetically engineered to kill Arabs, the countries of Egypt, Jordan and Syria have been quickly moving large numbers of military personnel and weapons to Israel’s borders. In addition, she said, Saudia Arabia has deployed several warships to the Gulf of Aqaba, which touches the southern-most tip of Israel. “Such hostile actions can only be a prelude to war . . . And Israel is prepared to use any means necessary to defend itself.”

Saudi King and Prime Minister Abdallah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud denied that the troop movements were done in preparation for war, but added that all Arab states have a right to defend themselves from imminent threats. “Three million Arabs have died in the last four years by a virus that was genetically engineered to kill us,” he said. “We have no other option than to take all necessary steps to ensure our survival.”

Israel has denied any involvement in the manufacturing of the virus.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:21 PM   #7
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Arab countries deploy ballistic missiles at Israeli border
December 21, 2019

Washington, D.C. (AP) - Secretary of State George Monaco announced today that U.S. satellite surveillance photos taken over the past week show a massive deployment of ballistic missiles by Egypt, Jordan and Syria along the Israeli border. "We believe there are now approximately 500 Scud-D missiles located along Israel's borders," he said at a press conference. "The escalation of force in the region is truly alarming, and we hope that cooler heads will prevail."

Israeli Prime Minister Terry Samaheyah denounced the deployment, calling it "the equivalent of a declaration of war." "The missile deployment puts the people of Israel in a very precarious position and we are exploring all of our options."

The Scud-D missiles were acquired by the Arab states in 2010 from North Korea despite strong opposition from the world community. The missiles have a range of 650 kilometers, more than enough to reach any potential target in Israel.

While it is widely believed that the missiles were obtained for the purpose of delivering chemical or biological weapons, all of the Arab nations insist that they carry only conventional explosives. "My military advisors tell me otherwise," said Samaheyah.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:22 PM   #8
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Israel launches, detonates tactical nuclear missile
December 30, 2019

Jerusalem, Israel (Reuters) - Prime Minister Terry Samaheyah announced today that the Israeli Defense Forces successfully launched and denotated a tactical nuclear missile today in an uninhabited area of northern Israel, approximately 10 miles from Syrian border. "It was a successful test of our nuclear arsenal," said Samaheyah. "Everything within a one-mile radius of the blast was vaporized."

The test was met with condemnation from the United Nations. U.N. Secretary General Jean Paul Petain said that the test-firing will only increase the chance of war. "I am currently speaking with the leaders of Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Jordan in the hopes of resolving this confrontation in a peaceful manner." Petain added: "I am confident that the Arab nations mean Israel no harm."

Samaheyah dismissed the Petain's comments out of hand. "Maybe he would feel differently if Spain, Germany and Italy deployed thousands of soldiers and hundreds missiles at France's borders."
Old 02-26-2003, 02:22 PM   #9
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Transcript of North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Event #A3456 (TOP SECRET)
December 31, 2019

CLEVELAND: Commander Guy Cleveland, USAF
BECKTON: Corporal Jonathan Beckton, USAF
OBRIEN: Corporal Linda O’Brien, USAF

CLEVELAND:Looks like another quiet New Year’s Eve . . .

BECKTON: Yep . . .

OBRIEN: I’m gonna need some coffee . . .

[Sound of launch detection alarm]

BECKTON: We’ve got a missile launch, sir!

CLEVELAND: What the hell?!?!

OBRIEN: I’m tracking 34 . . . correction, 35 ballistic missiles . . . all simultaneously launched from Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Saudi Arabia . . .

CLEVELAND: Do we have an ID on those bogies?

OBRIEN: Checking the satellite information . . . Yes, sir.

CLEVELAND: What are they?

OBRIEN: Scud-Ds.

CLEVELAND: Give me trajectories, O’Brien . . .

OBRIEN: They’re all headed for various cities in Israel . . .

CLEVELAND: Which ones?

OBRIEN: You name it. Jerusalem, Nazareth, Haifa, Tel-Aviv, Ashdod, Dimona . . .

CLEVELAND: Time to impact?

OBRIEN: The first impact will occur in t-minus seven minutes.

CLEVELAND: And the last?

OBRIEN: T-minus 10 minutes.

CLEVELAND: O’Brien, get the Israeli Defense Forces on the line, advise them of the situation.

[Sound of launch detection alarm]

BECKTON:We’ve got another launch, sir!

CLEVELAND: Jeez, you’re kidding me!

BECKTON: I am tracking 65 . . . confirmed 65 ballistic missiles launched from five locations across Israel . . .

CLEVELAND: Give me targets! O’Brien, have you reached the Israeli Defense Forces?

OBRIEN: They’re not responding, sir.

BECKTON: Sir, at least 10 of the missiles are headed toward Cairo, Damascus, Riyadh, and Amman—the capitals of Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

CLEVELAND: The others?

BECKTON: The remaining ones are headed for Arab troop positions along the Israeli border.

CLEVELAND: Do we have an ID on those yet?

BECKTON: Yes, sir. Israeli Black Talon C long-range missiles.

CLEVELAND: What’s the time to impact?

BECKTON: First impact will be in five minutes . . .

CLEVELAND: Can we get heat signatures on them?

BECKTON: I’m checking sir . . .

CLEVELAND: Well?!

BECKTON: Oh, my God . . .

CLEVELAND: What the hell is it, Beckton?

BECKTON: Our satellites are picking up plutonium radiation signatures in each of the Israeli missiles!

OBRIEN: They’re nuclear. . .

CLEVELAND: Get me the President . . .
Old 02-26-2003, 02:25 PM   #10
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Stay tuned for the final decade of the Nebraska Blizzards Dynasty, beginning Friday!
Old 02-26-2003, 02:26 PM   #11
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

The Bliz are returning? Excellent!

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 06:04 PM   #12
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I've waited a long time for this. This is great news!
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 01:09 PM   #13
StanGunner
Mascot

GO GRID!!
Glad you are back.
StanGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 09:55 PM   #14
Grid Iron
Ice Cream Man

Thanks for the kudos! I'm excited to get started again.

Can't wait for tommorrow!