Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-21-2003, 10:39 AM   #1
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Lost in All of This

Lost in all of this is the fact that two Americans with strong minority backgrounds have such prominent roles in the formulation and execution of our current policies.

Not bad for tokens.

Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 10:41 AM   #2
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Condi whups Hillary in '08.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 03-21-2003 at 10:41 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 10:44 AM   #3
Easy Mac

Couldn't I just write in Alf instead? Sorry, I just don't like either of those women... i need to be less choosy.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 10:47 AM   #4
scooper
College Benchwarmer

I would vote for Condi in a heartbeat. Or as Tyrone Willingham said when asked about his relationship with "Condi", "Her name is Dr. Condoleeza Rice."
scooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 10:49 AM   #5
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Skydog has a thing for gapped toothed women
Old 03-21-2003, 10:51 AM   #6
Ben E Lou

Fritz:

To actually respond to what you said (), it has been talked about on talk radio here (particularly by Neal Boortz) quite a bit. Being a conservative, Boortz has been delighted to contrast that the chief minority voices the conservatives are listening to are Rice and Powell, while the liberals have.... Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton?
Old 03-21-2003, 10:57 AM   #7
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

The example set by Powell and Rice will do more blur the lines race in this country than anything Jackson or Sharpton can ever hope to accomplish.
Old 03-21-2003, 11:00 AM   #8
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

oh, I also dig the name Condoleeza.
Old 03-21-2003, 11:05 AM   #9
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

I've always wondered, why don't Radio "Personalities" like Boortz and especially Rush Limbaugh give it a go and run for the Top Office?

I mean they talk as if they have the answer to everything and are seemingly know all there is know about anything..

I'd love to see one of these guys give it a shot, to see just how many votes they would actually get..

I do like the Boortz show by the way.. and Royal Marshall as well.. I have to think he could easily get his own show and make a lot more $$$ than he does currently being Boortzie's Right Hand Man.
Old 03-21-2003, 11:07 AM   #10
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by MylesKnight
I've always wondered, why don't Radio "Personalities" like Boortz and especially Rush Limbaugh give it a go and run for the Top Office?

I mean they talk as if they have the answer to everything and are seemingly know all there is know about anything..

I'd love to see one of these guys give it a shot, to see just how many votes they would actually get..

I do like the Boortz show by the way.. and Royal Marshall as well.. I have to think he could easily get his own show and make a lot more $$$ than he does currently being Boortzie's Right Hand Man.
Myles:

Royal has his own show. It is on weeknights on AM750, WSB. Since WSB is a power-up station, you might be able to pick it up in Florida at night.
Old 03-21-2003, 11:08 AM   #11
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:

He has his own show, "The Royal Treatment" comes on at night on 750 WSB Atlanta.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 12:07 PM   #12
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Hillary vs. Condie 2008.
That's gonna be race ....with condie wining by a nose just like the pontiacs at darlington .
Old 03-21-2003, 12:09 PM   #13
stkelly52
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Because most talk show host are either very conservative or very liberal. They know that if they were to run, they would not carry the moderate vote, and their party would lose the election.

Last edited by stkelly52 : 03-21-2003 at 12:13 PM.
stkelly52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 12:16 PM   #14
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

It would be interesting if both parties could somehow agree to go woman vs. woman for president.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 12:37 PM   #15
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

except that we would end up with a woman
Old 03-21-2003, 01:17 PM   #16
tucker342
Pro Starter

If Powell ran for president I would seriously consider voting for him, which is saying a lot, knowing I'm a very strong Democrat. He would be a great president.
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote